• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Yeah sorry about that. I'm kind of busy irl at the moment but I'll get round to fixing it because I know it must be very annoying. It's not an emulator problem.

yeah, the previous song freezes on one note and it's like an infinite beep

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Currently in Zaun, textures become messed up with fog

b53a919264c673f15752a15364bdf7ee.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
So... I went down to the sewers in Zaun, caught twitch, found the master ball of the game, got my Blitzcrank reward, and beat the gym leader. I'm at a loss now for what I'm supposed to do LOL.
Can someone help x-x
i thought i was supposed to find Jinx because there was a person saying Jinx was hiding in Zaun or something, but I can't seem to find her, IF that's what I'm even supposed to be doing...

EDIT: ahaha that was clever
LOL i found her hiding spot

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Hey, i'm stuck in piltover/zaun; i can't find jinx and i can't explore sewer, what am i missing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
So... I just finished the main story. Hack is pretty good, pretty sure that every fan of LoL and pokemon find this a success. Not any major flaws, maybe i would change some things about some champions(Like add Fiora steel type, or Riven not flying or 160 base stats attack for Rengar) but that's more me, i suppose. Then the fact that Darius is just a normal champion and don't have any role in the story, same with Singed. Both of them were pretty important in the Ionian invasion in the lore. The only thing is the end... consider who the elite four are(or the SivHD Juke School, for example) don't have really a lot of sense... but in the end, who play pokemon and the hack for those things? Other than that...

Spoiler:

Hey, i'm stuck in piltover/zaun; i can't find jinx and i can't explore sewer, what am i missing?
If you talk to everyone(i don't remember who exactly was) someone say that Jinx is hiding
Spoiler:

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
the new link doesn't work, it still has the sound bug

Are you sure? The titlescreen sound bug was happening 100% of the time and now it doesn't happen. Use the link in the post above.

Go to the college.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
Are you sure? The titlescreen sound bug was happening 100% of the time and now it doesn't happen. Use the link in the post above.

Go to the college.

nope, it still happens for me, i've downloaded the new link

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2017
Im stuck after obtaining the 6th badge and Pwrbracelet does anyone know what to do?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
Hey C, i'm really enjoying the game so far, great job!
On my way to Noxus right now, just found a Latios
Never saw that champion on the rift, but putting that aside haven't found any other problems.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
:c i'm still stuck in that point, help
Spoiler:

Back