• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
~Genevieve~ welcome back :) we haven't RPed with each other yet but we know each other from facebook xD (thanks to mick, SD and miley :P)

hope to RP together soon! ;)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
~Genevieve~ welcome back :) we haven't RPed with each other yet but we know each other from facebook xD (thanks to mick, SD and miley :P)

hope to RP together soon! ;)

What, I'm not thanked? I DESERVE IT!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY ARCEUS AND MY JUDGEMENT BE DON--

Kidding.

~

Don't believe in yourself, Beedrill. Believe in me who believes in you.

Yours is a drill that will pierce the heavens!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
What, I'm not thanked? I DESERVE IT!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY ARCEUS AND MY JUDGEMENT BE DON--

Kidding.

~

Don't believe in yourself, Beedrill. Believe in me who believes in you.

Yours is a drill that will pierce the heavens!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

I think this is an appropriate picture:

fanart-cosplay-tengen-toppa-beedrill.png

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I'm reminded of MacKenzie's kung-fu Beedrill, Beest...who is now wild, probably kicking a wild pokemon in the face somewhere.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Updating Jimmy's team. Smokey gained five levels: two for fighting and defeating Charmeleon adn three for fighting Onix and fainting due to Selfdestruct. Biff gained five levels: two for facing and defeating Jack's Gastly and three for facing but losing to Charmeleon. No new moves learned. (Note: I won't count the brief time Biff faced the Onix because I don't consider it to be fair.)

Smokey (Koffing ♂) - Lv 35
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Psybeam, Smog, Selfdestruct, Poison Gas, Tackle,
Sludge.

Grim (Duskull ♀) - Lv 22
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Astonish, Night Shade, Disable, Pain Split.

Starr (Drowzee ♂) - Lv 20
Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Confusion, Headbutt, Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Poison Gas.

Kaida (Druddigon ♀) – Lv 4
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Metal Claw, Crush Claw, Scratch, Leer.

Biff (Houndour ♂) – Lv 20
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Shadow Ball, Ember, Bite, Fire Spin, Taunt, Roar

Edit: Got things mixed up, I don't know what's wrong with me lately :(

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm kind of wondering when Kat will post. :\ I kind of, really want to get a Shinx soon. & get to know Kiyoko a little more.

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: It's been more than 3 days. That means you can basically just move on at this point if you don't feel like waiting.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD Call me Pit!

Yellow-Meh, I can wait. I do rather enjoy her posts anyway. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not exactly sure if I should update...lol /noob

Danielle's Mienfoo participated in a trainer battle against Lucia's Aron and won respectively. Since it gained 2 levels and is now L21, it learns Swift, but I'm not going to include that until in a future post when she goes either Pokemon-catching or participates in another battle.

New stats:
Spr_5b_619.png

Mienfoo (male)
Level: 21
Moves: Focus Blast, Doubleslap, Rock Smash, Low Kick

Also um... I kinda, sorta feel comfortable roleplaying now. I'm gonna go ahead and hand in another reservation for a teacher. I feel like playing another character. :)

Dawn

Years
@Meganium90: It's good practice to let everyone know where you're at. I certainly do it anyway. ^^; I'm currently overwhelmed as far as updating teams goes though. It's partially because it takes so long to edit a post on PC compared to in a text editor. |D Dat lag, and stuff.

And actually, only your first character takes up a spot on the "Available Spots" list. Your other 2 characters are unrestricted and can be any type you want (Only up to 1 teacher or 2 students though. Can't have 2 teachers or 3 students).

...So yeah, you're already guaranteed up to 2 extra characters regardless of how full we are, so reserving isn't even necessary. x3 (You can see a list of all the characters on the Accepted Characters spoiler as well as who plays them.)

Thanks for giving me the heads up though. I'll look forward to reading your new SU?~

Years
Well, caught my first pokemon, a Remoraid. That is the only thing I changed. I won't give levels to Munch, who fought, since I plan to evolve him in a trainer battle and don't want him closer to evolving than he already is.

Also, JackBlaze, I saw in your last post your character is going to the beach. My character is currently at a beach, so if you want Jack Jacobs to run into Atlus, just post sometime after me. I will find it.

Team
Species: Eevee
Nickname: Flan
Personality: Atlus's reacent edition, she is still wary of him. She however, is very playfull with his other pokemon, and doesn't really miss her origional owner. She is very quick, and will listen to what Atlus says. Almost scentless. Atlus hopes she will evolve to a Leafeon, though Flan doesn't really care at the moment.
Lvl:15
Moves: Detect, Wish, Tail whip, tackle, sand attack, growl

Species: Swinub
Nickname: Snort
Personality: Probally the most similar to Atlus in terms of personality, he also tends to just "follow his nose". He is the most powerful and bulky of Atlus's trio, and fiercly protective. Smells like fresh dirt. He will most likly be out of the pokeball if he can.
Lvl:18
Moves: Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Bulldoze, Endure, Icicle Crash

Species: Sewaddle
Nickname: Munch
Personality: Munch is always hungry, and will eat just about anything eatible. He is the oddball, with dark purple leaves instead of the normal green. He is fairly tough for a bug, and is not affected by weather because of his Overcoat(If that is OK). Smells of wet leaves. He crawls on Atlus when he isn't battling, looking for snacks Atlus leaves in his pockets.
Lvl:18
Moves: Tackle, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Energy ball, Grass Knot

Species: Remoraid
Nickname: Calamari
Personality: Calamari is mischivious, though far less than the most friendly of ghost, limited to spraying water at someone to get them wet. He spent most of his life on a Mantine, until one fateful day, he swam off for the island for food, trapped their ever since cause of a preditory fish pokemon, Carvanha. He smells like old sushi. He will spend most of the time in the pokeball, since he can't walk currently.
Lvl:15
Moves: Acid Spray, Mud Shot, Water Gun, Psybeam, Aurora Beam,

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm updating Lucia's team. Diana gained three levels for fighting Mienfoo and fainting against him. Diana learned Iron Defense.

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Roberto
Lvl: 22
Moves: Sandstorm, Protect, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, Safeguard, Hyper Beam.

Species: Absol
Nickname: Samuel
Lvl:25
Moves: Rain Dance, Protect, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower.

Species: Combusken
Nickname: Tyro
Lvl: 27
Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Double Team.

Species: Aron
Nickname: Diana
Lvl: 18
Moves: Mud-Slap, Harden, Metal Claw, Headbutt, Tackle, Iron Defense.

Dawn

Years
DeepImpact and Pokepokemo were dropped for innactivity.

Huh. This is the first time I've seen Raikou dorm with a significant deficiency compared to the others. It's usually Suicune Dorm that winds up with that~

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@jasonwolf: Well the name of your post was "The girl with the floating goo". Which I assumed was a reference to the movie "The girl with the dragon tatoo"(which BTW is a TERRIBLE name for that movie) based on the Swedish movie which is based on the famous Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back