• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Too many quotes..
Nope, that's just wrong!
You will have to be banned until you make your signature much more presentable.
*Bans*

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
Your feet smell funny.

GO TAKE A SHOWER PLZ. D: oh and change your shirt, too

warn. :<

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
How on earth did you know how her feet smell? o.O Actually, never mind that. You are obviously some kind of sick foot fetishist to keep track of this sort of thing, and I'm afraid that on family-oriented forums like PC such perverse habits shall not be tolerated. Since I'm feeling nice, I'll let you off with a warning this time, but you'd better change your foot-obsessing ways before we meet again, or else... >O

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You're just a trainer, so nobody will care if you are banned..So, I'll ban you for that reason alone. *Bans*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Is that so? Well, missy, I'll have you know that here on PC we have certain standards about our banning, and I'm afraid that the silliness of your reason is seriously below the norm. That's a warning for you. What's more, according to your friend list everyone is your friend even though you haven't even been here for a month yet. Such shameless exaggeration shall not be tolerated. I'm giving you another warning and a week of time to either correct this piece of misinformation or obtain written proof from every member of these forums stating that they're your friends. Failure to do so shall result in strict disciplinary action. Now hop to it! >O

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
Years
Naw, not really... A lot of people still do that nowadays, but I have a reason for putting that number. Nintendo 64 is awesome. Others put a number for no good reason. WARNED for not knowing that.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
How dare you question a community supporter's judgement?! xO Don't you know we need these people for their money to keep these forums dynamic and in tune with the times? You, sir, are getting a warning. Furthermore, you tried to shift blame for your inexcusably outdated use of numbers in a username on Nintendo? Such shameless base villany and lack of responsibility will only earn you a second warning.

And speaking of warnings...you presume to ban me for articulating my reprimands in a verbose manner? It's precisely people like you who are promoting the rampant illiteracy infesting these forums in general and the RP sections in particular. For jeopardizing the future of my favourite section on these forums in such a way, I'm giving you a warning as well, and since this is your third you ought to know what that means: you, sir, are hereby banned.

Have a nice day and stick to the rules, everyone. ;D

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, is that so? Well, laddie, I'll have you know that you picked the wrong forumite to mess with. First off, a while back you dared to question the kawaiiness of Haku and while I concede that Hinata also fits that description snugly Haku is technically even more kawaii on account of actually being a guy who looks cuter than many of the girls on the show. Thus, you made a completely wrong call in seeking to punish me for that, so that's a warning for you. Second, you used double exclamation marks where one exclamation mark would have been entirely sufficient and you even used red capitals in declaring me banned - in a completely reckless manner might I add. Seriously, you could poke someone's eye out with those. Consider yourself warned for irresponsible use of language. >O

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
Years
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I warned you and banned you before for having such a long excuse to warn someone, now you're banned and you get a time out from your computer. Since I don't wanna back someone up, I will warn Hikaru-kun because she banned Alter Ego 4 hours later.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
How presumptious. As if I would let myself get banned by someone seven years my junior. I'm giving you a warning for impudence and another for getting Hikaru-kun's gender wrong. Careful with those caps or I'll have to hand you a third. <<

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
I'm sorry, guys, but it's come to the attention of the staff that this place is just way out of hand now. You all to be appear to power hungry, banning each other and so-forth, so I'm just going to close this now.

Also, you'll all be receiving a warning for posting in here just to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thank you for your co-operation.

*Locked*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
^You have received a warning for pointing out failures.
Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
I'm sorry, but due to the warning given to you just before and a previous given warning, you're going to have a six month ban.

And hey, it's not my fault I don't have power to lock threads in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back