• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
You're banned for banning. Derrick this is your final warning for not saying anything until now. >:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
RAWR!! You called me a girl!! I thought the -kun and the 'Male' next to my gender would be enough to know.... BANNED for ignorance. =P Oh, also, your avatar gave me a seizure. =O

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
Your signature is too boring. Since I'm getting annoyed..it's only a warning this time *Warns*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Tsk, haven't you heard the old saying about people in glass houses? Your signature consists of two lines of text. I'll have you know that that's below the one paragraph limit! Normally, I would let this slide since you're still new here, but the illogical nature of your reasoning is just too much. I mean, you settled for a warning because you're getting annoyed? That's lunacy, and that also means a third warning for you. xP This being the case, I hope you look at your six-month ban as an opportunity to sit back and take in the rules that make this community what it is. Have a good day. ^_^

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You think you know everything, don't you? Well, I'm sorry to say that you don't. Your attitude of pretending to be smart is annoying the other people that post here. Give us a break, and please, stop picking faults with all of us. *Bans*

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
Stop sounding so serious. It sucks. I mean, go use your main account, whoever you may be. I want to know! There is a rule against second accounts, you know... Somewhere.
-bans-
Now you have to use the other.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
I think you're too worried about what my other account is. I think I'll ban you so you can have time to figure it out, and ask people. *Bans*

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
hm... very bad math.
as you can see, how can Haku = Kawaii if Haku already = Haku???
you didn't *, /, +, or - to anything. if you had Haku + Pie = Hawaii, that would make sence, but in this case, Haku = Haku. not Kawaii. I ban you for lack of knowledge.

BANNED!!!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
First off, your frail little argument has already been adressed, not to mention that it was excessively lame of you to bring it up again. More alarming, however, is your irresponsible weilding of big, bolded, red, underlined caps and exclamation marks. As I said before: those are a serious security issue and need to be dealt with. I'm making an example of you. Enjoy your six-month ban for reckless use of language and unimaginative banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back