• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
There are so many Fan Fictions out there, arent there, Solar Beam?

You're right about that, Vanessa. And so many fabulous ones with the most awesome characters at that!

Thanks, Solar Beam. Ok, well. Now to cut to the chase. You may see them go along with everything in Fan Fictions, you know, the characters! But they never got to communicate with other character from other Fan Fictions. I decided to make a thread just to let our characters set free and strut their stuff!

So we all get our own thread?!

Yes, Wildfire. That's Solar Beam and Wildfire, characters of my Fan Fiction, which is new to this forum. Wildfire is a character we dont have yet (she's the daughter of the real Entei), but she's anxious so why not.

Anyways. Let your characters in your Fan Fics chat here! Introduce yourself, and try to color your writing. It's a heck of alot easier to see who's talking when they habe their individual color! Chat away, Fan Fic characters!

I'm Vanessa, same as the one who just talked, and here's my girl Pokemon:

Well, I'm Wildfire the Entei, I'm a girl, mind you.

I'm Solar Beam, the Rapidash!

I'm Flame!

Harmony the Torterra, at your service!

I'm Hypno the Alakazam! *waves*

I'm Sassy the Lopunny!

I'm Maylon the Gyarados!*bows* Pleasure to have our own thread.

No problem, Maylon! Now for my last Pokemon! It's Rampage, the male Rampardos! And yes, I have a team of eight.

Hello all!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Introduce yourself, and try to color your writing. It's a heck of alot easier to see who's talking when they habe their individual color!

Yeah, but it's a heck of a lot harder to read. Harmony nearly blinded me. (I had to tilt my screen and highlight that bright green just to read it. Just keep in mind that not everyone can read colored text. You may want to go with something a bit less bright -- or simply try the following suggestions.)

Wouldn't it just be easier to use chat or script format? Or even prose?

For example...

Jax sits back and motions to the character who randomly appears next to her. The latter blinks in confusion and nudges a pair of glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Um." Viola seems to be particularly eloquent tonight.

Noticing her companion's lack of communication skills, Jax opts to speak for her. "This is Viola DiAngelo, main character of the infamously irregularly updated and equally shoddy epic of yours truly, A Midsummer Knight's Dream."

Viola blushes and lowers her blue eyes. "It's not that bad, you know."

Ignoring her, Jax continues, "Of course, the only good thing about the fic -- aside from the fact that I learned I can, in fact, BS politics -- is the fact that the characters are decently fun to write. From the seductive Olivia to the hyper Mercury, I'll have to say I've enjoyed letting these characters wreak havoc on the defenseless people of Verona City."

At once, Viola appears a little uncomfortable. "H-hey. I'm good, aren't I?"

"Huh?" Jax blinks, but her expression appears to be one of pure indifference. "Yeah, uh, sure. Whatever."

---

Or, alternatively, another conversation, done in chat format. Or script format, if I bother to code stage directions decently.

Viola: Oh! I'm... I'm alone. Right. Uh, hi. Oh. There's... there's a lot of you out there. Oh. Wow. A lot of you. [She clears her throat.] Right. Uh, I'm Viola, and I... well, I guess you can call me a toymaker, but I haven't really... done much of that lately. [She clears her throat for a second time.] A-anyway, oh. I've never really met an Entei or anything before. You're... you're not really supposed to exist, you know. Oh boy. This is harder than I thought. Um...

[Suddenly, Mercury storms in from stage left and shoves her aside.]

Mercury: You're killing yourself out here. Stop it before you hurt yourself. [She turns to the others.] Hi, I'm Mercury, I'm a Midsummer Knight, and among other things, I'm an alcoholic. There. That's not so bad. Now, you try.

Viola: But I'm not an alcoholic.

Mercury: First step of the twelve step process is admitting you have a problem!

[Sebastian stands off to stage right, but he pokes his head onstage and scowls.]

Sebastian: She doesn't have a problem!

Mercury: Denial is not a river in Egypt!

[Turning his head, Sebastian addresses someone in the wings behind him. The rest of the Midsummer Knights cast is apparently backstage, unseen and engaging in both legal and illegal activities.]

Sebastian: Wasn't one of you supposed to keep her off stage?!

[There's a chorus of grumbles from the other cast members backstage. None of them seem to want to confess... whatever it is they're confessing. On stage left, near the wing, Jax stands back next to Bill, who shyly peeks past the curtain. He doesn't seem to have stage fright. Rather, he shifts on his feet awkwardly and rubs the back of his neck, as if he's embarrassed to be there.]

Bill: I'm not entirely certain why I'm here. Strictly speaking, I'm not one of your characters, isn't that so? I have some fairly important research to--

Jax, interrupting: You're close enough, and we have free beer and rare Pokemon.

[There's a moment's silence, after which Bill turns to the others and smiles politely.]

Bill: Hello. My name is Bill, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

---

So, yes. If we could ditch the colors, that'd be great. If we could have a topic or something like that, that'd be better because otherwise, my characters are a bit shy. Or drunk. You know. Same thing.

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
-claps hands together- Oh I like this. Now let's see...which fic, which fic...well, seeing as I have My Name Is Fuega up on PC, I suppose those characters should appear here...

[POOF]

Fuega: Eh...wha?

Freesk: Eep!

Kevin: -blinks-

Aqua: Hi!

[all stare]

Kevin: Wait, who are you?

Fuega: -snort- Moron. That's the authoress.

Freesk: Ohh.

Kevin: The who? And...wait, why are you talking?!

Aqua: -sigh- So, these are the current characters of My Name Is Fuega -

Kevin: Your name is Fuega?

Fuega: No, my name is Fuega!!

Aqua: There's Kevin, the newbie Trainer from Pallet Town; Fuega, his irritable, pessimistic (female) Charmander; and Freesk, the upbeat and almost creepily cheerful Butterfree. More characters are to come, but these are the protagonists as of Chapter 3.

Fuega: Do you want me to take a chunk out of your arm, you -

Freesk: O_O Um. -Sleep Powder-

Aqua: ...Thank you.

Kevin and Fuega: -snoring-

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
SupahFunk: Yes hello there, I"m afraid I have no choice but to use the characters from my story Absol tales.

Darren: You say that like its a bad thing!

Saul: Darren, he didn't mean it that way, he said that he had no choice because we are his only characters right now!

Darren: Oh. Sorry, SupahFunk.

SupahFunk: It's alright Darren, I understand. You aren't depressed at all?

Darren: I would prefer not to talk about it.

SupahFunk: Oh, alright, I understand, again.

Saul: Good, now how did we get here?

SupahFunk: Someone created a thread on the site where your story is displayed, where the author takes their characters from a story of theirs, like now, and has them talk to each other and other people, I think.

Saul: Okay, good, well I'm going to leave now.

Darren, grabbing Saul: No, you're not.

Saul:
Oh, come on Darren, I know you don't want to be here!

Darren: That is not true.

Sable: Saul, don't be in such a rush to get out of here, otherwise you might wind up with a berry in your face, right Annette?

Annette: Right!

Sable: Hey SupahFunk, you need a nickname, so we don't have to say your whole name all the time, maybe something like 'Supah' or maybe just 'Funk'. Does that sound fine?

Funk: Fine by me.

Darren: Hey girls, and guy, Saul just snuck off the stage!

Funk: I had better go get him, you guys stay here!

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
txteclipse: Trippy. I'd almost say this belongs in RP, but it really can't because it's all fanfic stuff.

Everyone from Eon Chronicles [staring at txteclipse]: Trippy?

txteclipse: Oh...it means weird. Strange. Paranormal. *motions his hand to all others present, drawing their attention* May I present the gang from the Eon Chronicles? They're from the past. Please do not say yes if they wish to perform sword tricks for you.

Kairn: Awww...

Ren: Gang?

txteclipse: Group! It means group.

Ren [muttering]: why not just say that...

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
IceDragon2439: Well this is different...I wonder how Maxi and Rebecca will see this.

Maxi: Huh...what I was just...at Prof. Elm's...where am I?

IceDragon2439: Well, this is an area where we can talk to each other and other writers and their characters.

Maxi: So your the one who made me...why didn't you give me hair like yours, I want your long hair.

IceDragon2439: Well...yes I did create you but didn't feel like describing my long hair, so just go with it. Where's Rebecca?

Maxi: Still at the Professor's, where I should be.

Rebecca(popping up next to Maxi): Hey eveybody!!!

Maxi: Oh my god, you scared the living bejesus out of me!

IceDragon: Bejesus?

DGexe

Taunter
Years
I... kind of like the sound of this.

[The ever hyper, gung-ho brunette, age 17 here if we go by roleplays and not the Fic, comes bursting into... the white abyss?]

Lauren: Wh-where are we? It's large an'... white in 'ere... where's th' furniture? O-or the food?

Me: And now we see your accent shine through, kiddo. [Here, the Narrator cracks a retarded and dorky grin.]

Lauren: 'ey, not m' fault tha' people keep tellin' ya tha' accents are a no-no in stories! D: ... Can we let Taunter out? An' where's Collin?

[Still grinning like a fool, the Narrator looks about herself and blinks.]

Me: Taunter; Pokeball. Collin... pigging out somewh--

[But what's this?! Just then, a skinny lad about Lauren's age, with gravity-defying ebony hair akin to a Juggler, boring old jeans and a green T-shirt, comes charging into the abyss! ... Oh, look, he has a sandwich! The Narrator was right.]

Collin: I do not pig out! In fact, I'm quite fit and healthy.

Lauren: An' I'm Arceus. Now then... food.

Collin: What? You expect me to give my well-made sandwich to common riff-raff?

Lauren: ... Collin, we both come from middle class families. 'ow am I riff-raff?

Collin: . . . [Quite clearly, the teen has been stumped, despite the whole thing being a joke.] I was joking.

Me: Right... You know what? I'm... going to leave.

[Exit-- almost.]

Collin & Lauren: Narrator!

Me: Dangit, almost there... WHAT?

Collin & Lauren: ... Where are Doctor Twit an'/and Gruntwit?

Me: [Clearly befuddled.] Eh? ... A-ah, the doctor and Rehen? Wrong time period, you two. You're seventeen here, and fifteen in the Fic.

Collin & Lauren: ... Oh... yeah... Ehehee. [And thus, the nervous chuckles and sweatdrops are cued for the pair.]

Me: [Pointing towards them both.] Anywho, that's Lauren W. and Collin S., from Hoenn and Kanto respectively. They've been rivals--

Lauren: --G' friends!

Collin: Best friends.

Me: --for a long while now. Right guys?

Collin & Lauren: Right!

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
Fuega: -looks up at other posts, crosses arms belligerently- Yeah, just what we need. A buncha human characters stinking up the place.

Kevin: -face falls-

Me: Oy, lizard! Be nice!

Fuega: -aggressive tone- Why?

Me: I'll cut your paycheck if you keep being mean.

All: ...

Fuega: ...What paycheck?

Kevin: Is there something we didn't know about?

Me: Er. I said nothing. -whistles-

Fuega: WHAT PAYCHECK?!

Me: Uh...uh...Freesk? Help me out?

Freesk: -glares- What paycheck?

Me: ...-curses-

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Lauren: [Peering through the abyss at the others.] 'umans stinkin' up th' place, huh?! I'll show ya... [She brings forth a Pokeball and throws it out, without the semi-corny "Go ____!".]

[From this abyssialness of Pokeball world springs forth a Haunter, darker in coloration than is normal for his kind. Oh dear, Pokemon oddities? I'm sure we've seen those before, aye?]

Taunter: Moorrrning! [Waving his disembodied hands in greeting to one and all, he grins all goofily and is just happy as can be to be free.]

Lauren: . . . Is it mornin' 'ere?

Collin: It's hard to tell in... White Abyss City.

Taunter: We're in a new city?! Waahoo! Where is it?

Collin & Lauren: The region of Abyssial.

Taunter: ... [The poor Haunter looks utterly befuddled, and for good reason; his trainer and her best friend aren't making sense to his poor gaseous brain!] ... I can hear you. [He glares at the Narrator, who's busy eating popcorn, and snorts.] Twit.

Me: Your a twit. Twittery twit.

Taunter: D:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
Scyther: Hey, what's going on? Last I knew, we were all separated by a Voltorb explosion and were about to each get into a battle.

Mark: Hmmm... well, judging by the fact that I understood that and that the only characters here are the ones from Chapter Seven, I'd guess that our author dropped us in that 'Character Chat' thread at Pokecommunity to up his postcount and plug the fic that we star in.

Scyther: Well, could he at least send me back? I'm not going to wait for my fight just for this waste of time.

Mark: I'm gonna have to agree; I'm not big on fame, and Bladed should know that by now.

BladedScizor: Oh, come on, can't you at least pretend you're enjoying this?

Pidgeotto: Well, I think that meeting all of these other trainers and Pokemon could be fun.

Poliwag: Wow, there are some neat Pokemon here!

Scyther: Look, Mark may have started as a self-insert, but you're getting to be different people now, so I really have no inclination to listen to you.

BladedScizor: Well, if your presence here can draw in more readers, I might get more reviews; if I get more reviews, I'll be more motivated to write faster, and if I write faster, you'll get to your fights sooner.

Scyther: ...Okay, fine.

Mark: Well, there might be some pretty experienced trainers here; I suppose if I can get some advice from them, I can keep this from being a total annoyance.

Pidgeotto: Well, good to have that settled; let's go around and see who else is here.

Poliwag: Hi everyone! It's good to meet you all!

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Annette: Hey I only got one line last time, and it was only one word!

SupahFunk: Sorry, I just didn't have many things for you to say!

Sable: Hey, you dropped your nickname!

SupahFunk: So, I just didn't like it as much as my normal nickname.

Sable: Normal nickname? That isn't your actual name?

Saul: Of course it isn't his real name, did you actually think someone would name their child SupahFunk?

Sable: Well, I thought maybe he had a name change, or something.

SupahFunk: Why would I change my name to SupahFunk, and not something else, like 'Roy' or 'Garet' or even 'Darren!'

Darren: Why would you steal my name?

SupahFunk: Well, I uhh.. Actually uhh.. Use names that I uhh... came up with when I was little that I named my characters from pokemon Red and Blue.

Darren: Wait, so you're saying you swiped my name from a game based on my universe?

SupahFunk: Uhh... Yeah, I never reall come up with names that I haven't had help with. Like Saul, he is an Absol, see?

Darren and Saul: No.

SupahFunk: Well, do you see how the name Sable and her being a Sableye are related?

Everyone else: No.

SupahFunk: Do you at least get how Annette's name is realted to her being a Bannette?

Everyone else: Still no.

Annette: Hey, I though you were going to give me more lines! I do carry berries with me wherever I go!

SupahFunk:
Okay, okay, don't throw any!

Annette: That's what I thought.

Darren: Well, SupahFunk, how much longer until we figure out why I'm being hunted down by an angry Espeon?

SupahFunk: I am not at liberty to tell.

Darren: You don't know, do you?

SupahFunk: No. It will be soon though, I think.

Darren: You think? You aren't certain?

SupahFunk: No. Just be patient, not that you really need it. It hasn't even been a week since you found out someone was trying to kill you!

Saul: Besides, you haven't even stopped for lunch yet!

Darren: I thought you where supposed to decide that.

Saul: No, you were.

Darren:
Well, alright, I'll get out your oran berries. Wait, where are they?

Sable and Annette: How are we supposed to kn-
[The berries fall on the floor behind them] Crap.

Darren: Okay, Fork them over.

Saul: Wait, where are we?

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
Years
Me: Sorry guys, it's been awhile since I've posted a chapter. I've been busy lately.

Latias: Busy?

Nadroj: Doing what? You're on summer vacation right now! You've got nothing to do.

Me: Ah, but I do...sort of.

Latias:
What?

Me: Trance.

Nadroj: The music?

Me: Yes, the music. It's distracting, I'll admit.

Nadroj: But it's cool, you have to admit. 130 BPM! synthesizers! Progressiveness! Tiesto!-

Me: I know, I know. Now if you'll please be quiet for-

Latias: What's trance? It's a type of-

Me: Enough! Both of you! It's no wonder why the next chapter has been sitting in my computer for the past four weeks.

Latias and Nadroj: Sorry...

Me: Thank you. Once I finish the next chapter (which will be the first of the sequel of the fan fiction that you both originated from), I plan to start posting the…prequel of this sequel, if you will. However, before I can do that, I must do some editing. I realize now that when I started my fan fiction, both of you seemed a bit…lacking in terms of character. I'm not insulting you guys; I'm just criticizing the writing style of my former-self.

Latias: Yeah, kind of like when we started out. We could hardly do anything but create energy-based shields and shoot orbs of light. Now…we can jump really high and we have cool swords and cool clothes.

Me: Exactly. People have a tendency to change over time.

Nadroj: So you're going to post it here at PokeCommunity?

Me: Yes, once I edit it. Let's hope that we'll pick up a few more readers.

Nadroj: Sounds good to me.

Latias: Me too. I like the idea of broadening our audience.

Me: I thought you would. Alright guys, I have to get back to writing. Nice…breaking the fourth wall with you.

Nadroj and Latias: Bye!

Nadroj: Wait! I didn't even ask you-

Latias: I think he's gone…

Nadroj: Darn, I was going to ask him if he likes Tiesto.

Latias: What's that? Some kind of pasta? It sounds…tasty.

Nadroj: No! Heck no! It's not pasta, it's-

Me: Quiet down there! I'm trying to write!

Nadroj: There you are! Do you have anything by Tiesto? Do you like him?

Me: Yes! Happy? Good! Now be quiet please. The more you interrupt me, the less I can write.

Latias: He does have a point.

Nadroj: So maybe he does. Let's just leave him in peace. He'll be more cooperative when he's not writing…probably.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
DP479: Crap... what if Astinus sees this and it's against the rules and we all get banned?

Lisa's Dad: Oh, come on, don't be a wimp! I sent Lisa out to be a trainer, didn't I?

DP479: Yeah, but...

Lisa: Don't be stirring up more trouble, Dad! You sent me out there only to be attacked by one of your old enemies and a guy who barks too much!

Lisa's Dad: Um...

Lisa's Mom: Okay, simmer down. Just wait till DP479 puts out a new chapter.

DP479: Actually... I'll be gone for the next two weeks or so...

Lisa: So, no updates?

Meowth: Are you surprised? The kid hasn't posted a new chapter since MAY!

Lisa: I WANNA BE UPDATED! *clobbers DP479 with math book* I'LL QUADRATIC FORMULA YOU YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING ******* PRIME NUMBER ****!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
[By chance, Mercury overhears Fuega and immediately jumps into a fighting stance with a Poke Ball in hand.]

Mercury: What was that?! Say that to my face! Pokemon or not, I'll show you who's stinking up the place [She proceeds into a long and colorful threat.]

Sebastian: For the love of--

[He slaps his forehead.]

Benvolio: On behalf of my companions, I would like to apologize. All of them are irrational idiots who do not actually mean to offend or threaten you.

Puck: Relax. It's not like she's much of a threat anyway.

Mercury: I heard that! Want me to come over there and mess you up?!

Puck: This coming from the dead girl.

Guildenstern: Hey! That's right! Merc, aren't you supposed to be dead right now?

Mercury: Shut up!

Rosencrantz: So, does that mean that she's, like, a zombie or somethin'?

Mercury: How about I come over there and crack open your head so you can find out whether or not I'll eat your brains!

Benvolio: ...That doesn't actually make sense.

Mercury: Bite me!

Rosencrantz: Isn't that your job?

[Mercury continues into a string of threats towards Rosencrantz's manhood. Meanwhile, Viola joins the Greek chorus Bill and Jax off to the side.]

Viola: I'm confused. How is Mercury here?

Bill: I wish I could offer you a reasonable explanation, Viola, but I don't believe this situation is meant to make any particular sense. Technically, I should be dead by your time.

Cesario, unseen from the wing: It's true. The man is old enough to be my great grandfather's great grandfather.

Olivia, unseen: It's a wonder the maggots haven't eaten clean through his skull yet. The brain is the tastiest part.

Orsino, unseen: My sister knows this from experience.

[Viola and Bill turn their heads to stare blankly at the Trio for a moment. Finally, Bill turns to Jax, who seems to be looking around eagerly. He motions towards the fighting between Mercury and the boys, which seems to have escalated into a wrestling match.]

Bill: Jax, it would be wise to intervene with--

[Before he can finish, Jax holds up a hand.]

Jax: Hold on! I swear to God I just heard Sho Minamimoto somewhere around here.

[She heads off in the direction of Lisa. Viola crosses her arms and sends a sidelong glance towards Bill.]

Viola: So is this why neither of us get updates frequently anymore?

Bill: Unfortunately.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
Maxi: Wow, were surrounded by a bunch of people who we don't know, and whoa, look at that one girl.

IceDragon2439: Yeah, she's wrestling with those guys.

Rebecca: *puts hands on her head**mutters boys*

IceDragon2439: Okay, so about your story, I'm a little stuck.

Maxi: Stuck?!? You're not the one thats stuck. Me and Rebecca here have been in Professor Elm's lab for the past week. I haven't even gotten my starter!

Rebecca: It's oky Ice, you'll be inspired soon.

IceDragon2439: Thanks Rebecca.

Rebecca: No problem, plus you made me so I'm more than proud to be here for you. *Smiles*

Cstorm: Hah, that's what you think! I've been stuck in snow for over seven months! And it's because of you two losers!

IceDragon2439: Cstorm! How did you get here?

Cstorm: I don't know!? And I have some choice words for you *motions me over to him and parades me with vulgar language*

Maxi: Who's that punk lashing...hey I'm not a loser!

Rebecca: *Watches as me, Cstorm and Maxi get into a huge arguement* *mutters* Boys

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
[As the other characters argue, a shadow slowly makes its way across the thread and a man drops down onto the stage that the Midsummer characters are on top of. Slowly, he makes his way across it, careful to avoid their sight, until he reaches an extremely shiny jewel. He grins before lunging for it, just in time to be tripped by a fairly sleepy-looking teenage boy who is typing something on a lattop and completely engrossed in it.

Gale: Owww.... Whadidya do that for?

Thesis: [not looking up from the laptop] Because it amuses me to cause you pain. Observe. [Thesis immediately pulls what appears to be an anvil from the space behind him and drops it on Gale's foot.

Gale: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH!!!

Thesis: See? It amuses me. Greatly. In fact, I think I'll try-

[A large, disgruntled Pidgeot swoops onto the stage, knocking Thesis head over heels and sending his laptop flying out into the "audience".]

Thesis: No! My laptop! [He attempts to dive off the stage, but is restrained by a large Rhydon wearing a flower necklace]

Thesis: [Struggling] Let me go! Without my laptop, life is not worth living!

Aristophanes: Tha latop has goone oover the aedge, ye daft idiot! Yer life is nae worth losin' o'er a piece o' equipment!

Thesis: [Sobbing]: No! You don't understand- the third chapter of my fic was on that laptop!

[The cast of Thief in the Night, who have all by this time assembled on the stage and gathered around Thesis, step back in alarm]

Gale: You mean...

Thesis: Yes! Thanks to that idiot Rhydon... [He points accusingly] Chapter three has been delayed until I can get that laptop replaced! And why do you have a chain of flowers around your neck, anyway?

Aristophanes:.....

Augustus: He thought you were on vacation a few weeks ago. I had to explain the difference between that and "hiatus" at least three times, but he wouldn't listen. Ran off and went to Hawaii looking for you.

Thesis: You thought I could afford a trip to Hawaii? Jeez, how daft are my characters these days? [looks at assembled]. Oh... hi. Umm... I'm Thesis, that's Gale [he jabs a finger at the thief, That's his partner, Augustus....

Augustus: [Settling down on Thesis's shoulders to deliver his line before taking off] And the only one who can keep the idiot from getting us all killed...

Thesis: Laertes is brooding over in the corner....

Laertes: [sobbing] Why? Why did I have to use stereotypic samurai terms to refer to myself? Is that all I am to him? A stereotype being placed here to fill in for a character? WHY!?!? [He breaks down, forcing Aristophanes to comfort him.]

Thesis: The Rhydon who just delayed the next chapter of my already nearly-dead fic for you all is Aristophanes...

Gale: I can't believe it! Another delay? Now all the fans will have to wait untold months to hear about my next hilarious exploit!

Augustus: [Breaks into hearty laughter until Gale notices him, then changes it into a coughing fit]

Thesis: And General Michael's out back, being all "mysterious-like" and trying to seduce the girls from other fanfics.

Michael's Voice: [From someplace offstage]Come on, babe... you know you want me... I'm a decorated soldier, and so far all my actions have been morally ambiguous, making me a man of mystery with the potential to draw readers... you like readers, right? Come on, don't be shy....

Thesis: And that's pretty much everyone important so far, I suppose. Excuse me, I have to go replace my laptop now. [Bows and leaves the stage]

[Gale glances around furtively before rushing over to the pedestal seen earlier and grabs the jewel from it, triggering an alarm.]

Gale: Oh no! Here comes the other major character in "Thief in the Night"- the army of nameless security guards!

Guards: [Offstage] Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut! [They flood onto the stage, surrounding Gale and co.]

Gale: Hey, look! An orchestra pit!

Guards: Where?

As the guards turn to look, Augustus, Laertes, and Aristophanes spring into action, pushing them from the stage into the "audience" along with the pedestal that Gale stole the jewel from.

Gale: You know, is it just me or is the only purpose of the security guards in this fic to be outwitted by us?

Augustus: Well, they did capture us in the first chapter...

Gale: Hey, that was a cheap shot! If Laertes hadn't screwed up, we would've gotten away with it scot-free!

Laertes: I screwed up? I'll have you know that-

[The group begins arguing among themselves as Augustus detaches himself from it and hops over to the Midsummer cast end of the stage, where he plunks himself down beside Bill.]

Augustus: So... exactly who was it you traded... er... information with last week?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
[Outside the sun is heating up and the windows are open wide, a small boy sits perched, typing away at a laptop on his lap while he sits on a small stool. A black-haired boy who is probably the same size as the kid on the laptop walks out from behind a velvet curtain.]

David: Where am I? What's going on? [The kid feels into his pocket for a Poké Ball, thinking that this might be some sort of surprise training exercise set up by the organisation he is part of.]

Oni[Looking up from the laptop]: Be quiet. If it wasn't for my charitable nature you'd be written in colours right now.

David: What? Who are you? [he turns around to see a brown-haired boy fall through the curtain and land beside his feet.

Jacques[Gets up and brushes the dirt off of his clothes]: Aha! Rain, you're here as well! Excellent, excellent. Do we have the booze?

David: For what?

Oni: Hardly. I don't believe in underage drinking.

Jacques: For what? Ahahaha. David, you're gonna be a comedian when you're older.

David: No, seriously, what's going on?

Jacques: You don't know?

David: No.

Jacques: Are you sure that you don't know?

David: Positive.

Jacques: So you don't know?

Oni [Frustrated at being torn away from his typing]: He doesn't know!

Jacques: So you don't know?

David: No.

Jacques: We've been invited to the biggest forumwide party of the century!

David: What?

Oni [throwing up his arms in an exasperated manner]: Here we go again!

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
Years
Wildfire: *snickers*

Hypno: What's so funny?

Flame: *snickering* You.

Hypno: Why? How?!

Solar Beam: No reason.

Hypno: Whatever.

Vanessa: You guys!!

Harmony: I miss being green. I liked that blinding green!

Maylon: Blue's better!

Harmony: Nuh uh!

Maylon: Uh huh!

Maylon: Uh huh

Vanessa: *whispers to Flame* How long do you think they can keep this up?

Maylon: Uh huh

Solar Beam: Enough already!!!

Maylon and Harmony: *quiets*

Vanessa: Wow, Solar Beam. I could hardly ever do that!

Solar Beam: Why thank you!

Sassy: Hi, everyone out there!

[Sassy always fights with a single Pokemon on the team.]

Rampage: Wow. It's an event to commemorate; Sassy speaks!

Sassy: Shut up, Rampage! *punches Rampage*

Rampage: *dodges punch*

Vanessa: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down or it's back in your Poke Balls for you two!

Sassy and Rampage: Sorry...

Bay

Years
(Probably did this wrong, but whatever. XD)

[Four people and a Ninetales came inside the Character Chat thread, each one looking at their surroundings. It seemed that they were not alone and everyone was engaging on something]

Bunny: Bay, you know what is going on here?

Balin (the Ninetales): [nods] Nine!

Bay: [shrugs] Seems like this is a place where writers and their characters interact. As a writer, I should be writing the next part of your adventure. I decided that not only me but you guys need a break.

Jacob: [chuckles] Sounds like a grand idea!

Jenny: Does this place have beer?

[Bay shakes her head]

Jacob: Well, this place seems like a good place to relax, espcially with us trying to run from the police.

Bunny: [Eyes went wide] Relaxing! This place is chaos!

Jenny: [Laughs] Hey, it's at least better than nothing? Would you rather keep running away from Lucas and Timmy?

[Bunny shakes her head and then her Ninetales chuckled.]

Jacob: It settles then! We'll stay here for a little while!

Bay: [grins] Yep.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Taunter: [Peering about at all the other people and posts of the thread...] Look at all the people~. Where did they all come from~?

Me: Beatles ref. Sweetness!

Lauren: [She snorts at her Haunter, clearly not impressed by the raspy singing of the Ghost/Poison Type-- he appears to be tone-death, much to her chagrin.]

Collin: ... You know what?

Me: I know what. It's hard to keep you all In Character so late at night.

Collin: . . . Then don't try it?

Taunter: Mweehehehehe....

Me: Well, Taunter's easy; I just have to turn my brain off and cease to think.

Taunter: DD:! [Clearly offended, he tries to float away to another post and another group of people.] Fine! I can tell when I'm not wanted!

Lauren: . . . 'E isn't even watchin' where 'e's goin'. ... This outta b' fun!

Collin: Agreed, Lauren. [He sits back in the Abyss of Whiteness, eating kettle corn and dipping it in chocolate on occasion.]

Me: Chocolate... @@

Collin: Back off; it's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back