• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hello there, Gabri.

Yeah, it was a pretty harsh joke xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Imo... it really didn't take that long. XD

We're just that great. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Could have been worse, I guess. I'll soon look back at this day and laugh. I hated Todoroki when it was going on as well :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

There are people on my roof, banging down their hammers so that my kitchen vibrates. I don't like these people.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Argh,... April Fool's Day 2012 just had to fall on a weekend when I don't have access to a computer. XD Sigh...now I'm going to lose hours of productivity just browsing through all of yesterday's posts on PokeCommunity to see what I missed out on (not to mention I have to check out the pranks of a bunch of other websites). >.<

*reminisces about April Fool's Day 2011 and the awesome word filter/censor that was implemented*

Pixy, you got te 1337 post and missed the number? pfft

|= 0 Я $ # @ /\/\ 3, ¶ 1 % ¥ ! :cer_no:

Spoiler:

I actually believed for a few seconds.

I know you weren't there for it Hikari, but two years ago the April Fool's joke was weak sauce amongst weak sauce.

But 3 years ago, everyone's name was changed to a hacker who had since been banned.

EVERYONE.

'Twas awesome, that Todoroki Is disaster.

I CAN NO LONGER BE QUIET.

Todoroki Is was a member. Todoroki was the prank overall. D<

I'm probably going to have to browse a few other posts from yesterday to get clarity on this... @_@ I can say that I remember someone named Todoroki Is from a long time ago, probably during my first few weeks on the PokeCommunity forums... :<

There are people on my roof, banging down their hammers so that my kitchen vibrates. I don't like these people.

:<

Why are they there of all places.

That's one of the more amusing "Flat What" -ish posts that I've seen in recent memory, Went. :cer_laugh:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Why has OT been moved all the way down? I don't like it. XD I always click on OC&D. XD

I know, right? I'm still not sure what the rationale for the reordering was... :cer_confused:

And on to bigger and better news, HIGH-QUALITY Original!KYUREM ARTWORK, thanks to Ken Sugimori and the good folks at the Pidgi.net Wiki! :cer_boogie: *drools*

Spoilered image is Wailord-size, by the way.
Spoiler:

And yes, Original!Kyurem totally pwns Black Kyurem and White Kyurem IMO (in terms of design, at least). Sadly, it seems unlikely that Kyurem's "original" design is going to grace a box art cover at this point, due to the existence of Black Version 2 and White Version 2. :cer_cry:

Years

Hey guys, what was your favorite of my avatar/signature themes?

I would love to hear which one was my most popular...

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
None really pop out of my head. :U

This is the only theme I ever made that I'm proud of. :C
This cruel thesis, a spiteful angel's LITANY
Will soon soar from the window of your DESTINY
White hot pathos, a desecrated SYMPHONY
Stay true to this and don't betray your MEMORY
Come now, reach out—you must embrace REALITY
Rise up, young boy, and make yourself a LEGEND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5cz0V18_7s
ReiAsukaandShinji.png
Unit00Unit01andUnit02.png

jiggy P

iDOL@M@TEUR
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014

I never was good at themes. I should keep it simple forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back