• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kid1513's Sprites Gallery.

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
To heat up the interest of Gen VI:
gen_vi___yventall_by_flamingbravery-d5rc9n7.png

Some Trainer Sprite:
green_field_by_flamingbravery-d5pjqpm.png

Trainer Jun

Team Rocket Veteran Trainer
Years
Kid, coming back to this from some time ago... I feel really inspired to do more of my own spriting. Of course, you can find some of my work around the forums, and I just did a pretty good one of Retribution's custom character. It's in the Spriter's Showcase, since I'm not cool enough to have my own thread like this. ;P

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
You seem to lack some serious shading on Chesnaut's more organic body parts. But still, a cool sprite. And DAMN, that Emboar repose is dynamic.

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
You seem to lack some serious shading on Chesnaut's more organic body parts. But still, a cool sprite. And DAMN, that Emboar repose is dynamic.

Which part do you mean? Thanks for the comment anyway. :) I will fix it accordingly.

And thanks for the compliment of Emboar. :)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
His arms just seem really flat with the shading ... Like maybe they could use shines or something? I'm not sure, exactly.

Years
Highlights would make the arms standout for sure, or you can shade its right arm more to create more depth. I'm really loving these colours and the outlining is well done. Hope ya do more. :D

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
HOLY MOTHER******! This.. this..this is freaking amazing! I have never seen such amazing work! You make me cry! Nice job my friend, nice job! :D

Back