• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
I HAVE BEAT THE POKéMON RANDOM CHALLANGE!!!

I played Pokémon Gold Version, beat Red, and here is my team:

I HAVE BEAT THE POKéMON RANDOM CHALLANGE!!!

I played Pokémon Gold Version, beat Red, and here is my team:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Shadowgorilla you get;
Tangrowth
Steelix
Tyranitar
Jynx
Hitmontop
Arcanine

Giant Magikarp you get;
Nidoqueen
Porygon
Jolteon
Raticate
Seadra
Persian

Umbreon3055

Umbreon Catcher
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
White 2 Update 1:
Hacked in charmander
Finished Flocessy Ranch
On th way to gym leader

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
update#2
Spoiler:

team so far
Spoiler:

im currently trying to beat norman but he just one shots kadabra D: i cant even get a hit off with it

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Game: Fire Red
Challenge Completed!

Team:

Jynx Level 54: Ice Beam, Psychic, Fake Tears, Sweet Kiss

Vileplume Level 47: Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Sleep Powder, Moonlight

Golduck Level 48: Surf, Strength, Blizzard, Screech

Machamp Level 50: Rock Slide, Cross Chop, Brick Break, Seismic Toss

Poliwrath Level 48: Surf, Brick Break, Substitute, Hypnosis

Nidoking Level 50: Megahorn, Shock Wave, Earthquake, Thrash

A pretty fun play through all in all. I was helped along by some shockingly bad Elite Four/Rival AI. (Rival's Alakazam attempting to use Future Sight three times in a row, etc.) Oh, and a LOT of revives. I'll give the MVP to Nidoking for being there the longest, offensive player of the year to Jynx, defensive player of the year to Poliwrath for heavy reliance on Hypnosis.

Years
Huntsman26, your team is:

149.png
113.png
3.png
40.png
131.png

1. Dragonite
2. Chansey
3. Venusaur
4. Wigglytuff
5. Lapras

Not a bad team at all, good luck!

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Update 1:
Spoiler:

Team Info:
Spoiler:

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
Name: jeff
Game: sapphire
Pokemon limit: 4 Pokemon please
Restrictions: I can't hack anything

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Okay, this Time, I'm going to do it! for pokemon X AND Y!
Name: Greg
Game: PLATINUM
Pokemon limit: All 6
Restrictions: Please try to keep the team balanced, no NFE pokemon, No Legends. PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THE TEAM BALANCED! Please!

Also, for you jeff
Koffing
Pinser
Vigoroth
Pikachu

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Nidoking, Arcanine, Starmie, Victreebel, Magneton and Gyarados.

All right, I'll confirm this. Sign me up, please!

pokehearts said:
Name: Greg
Game: PLATINUM
Pokemon limit: All 6
Restrictions: Please try to keep the team balanced, no NFE pokemon, No Legends. PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THE TEAM BALANCED! Please!

Here you go!

Gardevoir
Flareon
Noctowl
Lumineon
Gliscor
Tangrowth

I assume that by balanced you mean at least a Fire, Water, and Grass type and not too many Pokemon of the same type, so there you have it. Love it or lose it.

Darn it legendhunter14, I was too late. Alright, so does he get to choose which or something?

Years
Chapter 5, Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey..Stuff.
Let me tell you this now, so you don't get confused.
....I haven't beaten the Dewford gym yet.
........But I HAVE taken care of Team Aqua in the Slateport museum.
It turns out that you don't need the Dewford badge to go to Slateport. So that is what I did.
Next time on Espeon Adventures, .......We do stuff!

Darn, all the Pokemon around here are too low leveled to help me train any...*insert TARDIS sound here*..What the heck is that?! "Hello, I'm the Doctor!" ...Okay, I feel like I know this from somewhere..*evil sounds*.....What was that? "I don't know, lets find out!" Wait, what?! *Gets grabbed by the Doctor, BTW, in case you are wondering, it is number 10.* Oh well, he could get hurt, better go with him....Oh my god! That guy is possessed!*long, drawn out story that I am to lazy to write that involves some of the aliens we have come to expect from Doctor Who possessing Steven* Hey, is your name Steven? "Yes, why?" I have a letter for you!*insert scene with Stven here* *They walk back to the TARDIS* "Hey, want to come with me?" No, I am too busy right now. I am training to become a Pokemon Master!..But could you maybe drop me off at Slateport? That place has higher leveled Pokemon. "Okay, sure." *Goes into TARDIS with Espeon* It's..bigger on the inside! "I love it when they say that!" *Travels to Slateport* Doctor? Will i ever see you again? "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows!" *Goes away in TARDIS*....I hope I do, after MY adventures are through..
And THAT explains why I am in slateport before beating Brawly. Thank you.

..I HAD to, I just HAD to! I had to make this better. Now, to make my other boring chapters better...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back