• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
There's now an SG? *checks*

For now, I'm gonna Memento you all and rest.

Off topic: How about I'll make an Ice-type club? I have to work on the CSS then.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
I wish my dad wouldn't force me off the computer so early...>.> But, is there a new topic? I didn't see one...

Oh, and Bijou, that pic...It's hilarious! XD But why is Gary on there? And your sig looks cool, Gav. Man, I wish I could actually do something with this stupid junk that is my computer...-.-

Last edited:

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
If I could create my own Dark type, it would be called Shadia/Shadio. Sort of like Latias and Latios with a gender, but they would be shadow-like creatures with claws. Shadio would have higher Attack, Defence, and HP, but Shadia would have higer Special Attack, Special Defence, and Speed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
If I could create my own Dark type, it would be called Shadia/Shadio. Sort of like Latias and Latios with a gender, but they would be shadow-like creatures with claws. Shadio would have higher Attack, Defence, and HP, but Shadia would have higer Special Attack, Special Defence, and Speed.
Thats pretty awsome although i would have an evil version and a good version.. Maybe one normal type one dark

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Yeah..I like the idea of Shadio and Shadia, they're kind of like Gengar.(Gengar follows your shadows) I think Shadio should be the evil on and Shadia can be the Good one because Shadio sounds more evil than Shadia. Man that'll be awesome..

Clover Cat

Years
Oh, so THAT'S the topic. >.>

Dark: Can't you even post one comment that wouldn't count as spam?

You know me. Laziness is just one of my charms! *Cough* Anyway...That's a good idea, Velvet. Can anyone here make sprites?

Dark: I thought Andy could, or Zappy. And aren't you going to answer the topic?

Sure...I'd make a third stage to Umbreon, or Absol. For Umbreon, a longer tail with a crescent on it, colored silver instead of yellow, and it would have a grey coat, shorter ears. If it was Absol, I'd give him a longer mane and color him black, and that scythe on his head would be longer and wider and colored Red.

Dark: At least you answered the topic. Although I don't like that Absol description. Is anyone else on?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Umbreon's an Eeveelution though...if they made another stage for you, they'd have to make one for ALL the Eeveelutions...

Actually, that's not altogether a bad idea...

Clover Cat

Years
I just wondered that, since Eevee is the evolution pokemon, why it's individual evolutions didn't have more stages. I'd like to see that. And Absol's pre or evolved form.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I really cant see Umbreon having an eveeloution (get it?) xD
But i think it would be cool if there was a more viciuos version of all of evee's eveolutions with more attack and speed but less Sp. Attack & def or something but make them on the same line as the current ones

Clover Cat

Years
I really cant see Umbreon having an eveeloution (get it?) xD
But i think it would be cool if there was a more viciuos version of all of evee's eveolutions with more attack and speed but less Sp. Attack & def or something but make them on the same line as the current ones
Do you mean...Four feet and ears and really adorable faces? XD If so, then yeah, I agree. And definitely up their defenses, too, maybe give them more powerful attacks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Do you mean...Four feet and ears and really adorable faces? XD If so, then yeah, I agree. And definitely up their defenses, too, maybe give them more powerful attacks.
Well i like the way they are just wish they were more powerfull so i could actually use them in my team xD

Clover Cat

Years
Dark: If you're looking for power, you could always go with Absol-

Nah, Gav's not going to go with Absol. Although I have to admit you do have really good defense, Dark. But your range of attacks is terrible.

Dark: Blame the makers, not me.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
>.< My internet was working so well and the tv wasn't working and it's not even raining. D: So I won't be posting as much. ._.;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thats cool man i think its been a rather slow day here in the group. I haven't even been posting much myself much xD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Well i shall make a new topic...

Spoiler:

Maybe start some games and give points for participating, like in TA the spot the Pichu one was great..too bad there were no participants..

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hurt-n-Heal might work...

I still have to do my RP thing, but I keep putting it off, along with most things...I'm just lazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back