• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Same here. If he continues then someone will have to VM immediately. I guess he hasn't subscribed to this thread then.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, neither have I Greig, but I refresh the PC every 10-40 minutes or so, and I just look for the thread and see if anyone's posted anything new :P Not being subscribed isn't going to be an excuse.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Elite Killer I would go ahead and post your speech if I were you, seems like most of the human PCs are ignoring you anyway. Boot to rear time might be in order!

Stinkomanfan I would wait to see what DI has in mind before moving around too much.

Sir Bastian I have the feeling Romeo doesn't read the OOC...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sent good old Romeo a VM. Hopefully this will help and all. ^.^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Same here. If he continues then someone will have to VM immediately. I guess he hasn't subscribed to this thread then.

Oh please.
I've been here for two and a half years and I've yet to subscribe to a single thread. xD

But, yeah, his posts have seemed . . . awkward.
I mean, he's describing Hoenn as it is in the games, not how it is in the roleplay. And he's just off doing . . . whatever. Personally I'm not fond of the way his posts are written, but that could be overlooked if he were actually . . . following the roleplay. .-.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey guys, sorry I've haven't been active for the past few day. Unfortunately I came down with a horrible throat infection that I have like every few weeks. But I'm okay now! And I'll post and move the story along now. :]

@Nakuzami: I've been here longer than you and even I haven't subscribed to any thread!

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I've never subscribed to anything xD It's useless to me. I check these things whenever I can anyway! I'm glad you haven't died btw xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Why do I have a feeling that Romeo hasn't read the OP? :[ Since he described Mauville as a human controlled town...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Posted for all three sides! Mikkelson, continue your speech, humans, get to Nicolas for the trip, and Pokemon from both sides, get ready for the trip to Mauville! **** is about to go down! xD

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
War Between Pokémon and Humans: Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

I won't be home until tomorrow around 4'ish eastern time. If one of the Rubers could bunny Jet until then, I would greatly appreciate it.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Ah, so you're implying his disguises only seem to work on Pokemon... intriguing...

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Nakuzami: I've been here longer than you and even I haven't subscribed to any thread!

Heh, I've only been here for a few months, really, and I'm subscribed to six :p

And yeah, I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen, considering Turnip is kind of in limbo at the moment. I guess he'll be following Nicolas (Cage) around, from a distance, of course. Answers, then a rifle.

And Grieger, that speech with Penance... I spent a shamefully long time trying to read that... lordy.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, stress is stress. :P Yes, I made it that way for a reason to piss everyone off! give a great storytelling experience

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
DeepImpact I think its Damien and Jacob waiting for Nicolas at the entrance not vis versa... so lets get started!

Oh, pfft, sorry I missed that. xD

We can't move on anyways until I get the Pokemon through to Mauville. So I suggest Damien and Jacob get some interaction done while we wait. d:

Back