• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
I'm asking this question for the third time.
Whenever I enter a pokecenter in valencia island the screen turns black n I can't do anything.
Even can't continue the journey.
I hope i get a reply this time.

Same thing happens to me. I decided to not go in the Pokecenter eventually then I got stuck again on the next island.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Hey , 1st of all i want to say u dat , dis is best rom hack i hav ever played........hmmmmm
can i ask u a question metapod ?????
I hav download d previous version in which der was no orange islands ........ but i also want to play ornage islands one too .....so what shall i do now ?? ill hav to download d latest beta and play frm starting ????

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey , 1st of all i want to say u dat , dis is best rom hack i hav ever played........hmmmmm
can i ask u a question metapod ?????
I hav download d previous version in which der was no orange islands ........ but i also want to play ornage islands one too .....so what shall i do now ?? ill hav to download d latest beta and play frm starting ????

You can continue your game. Backup your save files, download latest beta, patch it and name it just like your save state. There should not be any problems then.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I lost to Ritchie the first time I battled him, now I am told I have to wait until I can enter again. What events do I have to complete before I am able to redo the league?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find anyone with a similar problem.

I downloaded the latest patch and re-patched my game to no avail.

Any ideas?

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I lost to Ritchie the first time I battled him, now I am told I have to wait until I can enter again. What events do I have to complete before I am able to redo the league?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched and couldn't find anyone with a similar problem.

I downloaded the latest patch and re-patched my game to no avail.

Any ideas?

That´s correct, you don´t redo the league as Ash in the anime did not. I think you should leave the building and/or go to Pallet Town to talk to Prof. Oak.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
That´s correct, you don´t redo the league as Ash in the anime did not. I think you should leave the building and/or go to Pallet Town to talk to Prof. Oak.

Yeah, I've completed the Party and Pidgeot events, and now I'm freezing on the second orange island, where by the sounds of it most people are.

I was just wondering if I could redo the league so I could move onto the E4, breaking from the anime story line... I guess not though.

Thanks anyways!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
hey guys, m new here... I just startd playing dis hack n loved it... But m stuck in vernilion gym... I defeatd both d trainers n dey turned off d laser beams, but wen i go to challenge lt. Surge, he's nt der.. Whr is he? M using d lastest beta ver...

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hey guys i'm having the exact same problem as 'Ash1992'.
could anyone please reply if they know anything about this bug? That would be lovely ;-D

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Hey guys i'm having the exact same problem as 'Ash1992'.
could anyone please reply if they know anything about this bug? That would be lovely ;-D

I'm having the same problem and will fill in the description for the bug I am experiencing. After following all the steps described in online on youtube by GhostStrategy exactly, the screen remains white, and the % loaded number in the title bar fluctutes between 1 and 100.

I used the latest version 4.1
I run Windows 7
I tried reseting the game after selecting flash 128 but that did not work.

The unpatched rom loads fine. Here is a screenshot of the problem:

229018_10151739350216075_1167690398_n.jpg

I apologize if this question has been answered already, it's a large thread :P, Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Hey fixed my own problem, as you experts already know there are a lot of unclean roms out there. If the rom has a letter in parentacies around it, it is probably unclean. I assumed the rom was clean, but you know what they say about people who make assumptions ;) Things are fine and dandy now. Any tips to making sure you have a clean rom?

I'm having the same problem and will fill in the description for the bug I am experiencing. After following all the steps described in online on youtube by GhostStrategy exactly, the screen remains white, and the % loaded number in the title bar fluctutes between 1 and 100.

I used the latest version 4.1
I run Windows 7
I tried reseting the game after selecting flash 128 but that did not work.

The unpatched rom loads fine. Here is a screenshot of the problem:

229018_10151739350216075_1167690398_n.jpg

I apologize if this question has been answered already, it's a large thread :P, Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2015
<: I've looked online to see If anybody else was having this problem, and for them It was running smoothly. And; I've managed to come to this thread by viewing somebody else having the same problem. Just wondering If there's any way to fix this. I don't want to restart the game.. And; I've downloaded the latest version, and continued playing the game, and now I'm stuck.

I can't catch Exeggcute, or It's next Evo. And I can't post an image because I haven't posted at least 15 times. Anybody have a resolution?

Years
Wow congrats on releasing a new beta! I'm trying out this hack again cuz its been a long time since I played it and to see how the new beta is.
But I'm stuck at the moment...
I completed every event up to the Vermilion Gym. In the gym, I fought both trainers - and I returned to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon (damn that Electabuzz)
But when I returned to the Gym, Lt Surge was gone :(...
I don't know how to bring him back... and I can't seem to move on with the storyline since the next episode involves S.S Anne...
I really want to continue... so any help will be appreciated!

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
can please someone help me i'm a newbie i have ash gray 3.61 and 4.1 was released !!
i download 4.1 and it is a ips file so how do i patch it?????? please help me !!!!!!!!!!!

Back