• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ippan-tekina!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Warning! The following comic is rated for ages 14+ it contains Fantasy Violence, Mild Scary Scenes, Blood, Mild language.

Volume 1 Banner
Beginnings.png

Volume 2 Banner
SecondBeginnings.png

Volume 3 Banner
ThirdBeginnings.png

Volume 4 Banner
FxxNV0n.png

Introduction
Hey everyone, Karasuma here! I thought of so many ways on how to make my comic panel reading more enjoyable for you guys and I finally came up with this! Ippan-tekina is NOT a Pokémon comic. I'll be posting new pages every Monday thru Friday, the reason is cause I've had my comic making on hiatus for TOO long and I think you guys deserve it. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully this can stay around for awhile. This is a comic that I'm making during my spare time, so I'm not too sure if I'll end up making more. Please feel free to leave me both positive and negative feedback! :D

Story
The Story Begins! In a world where humans are born with abilities that need to be awakened by certain sages. These abilities are powers that are fictional since they come from anime or video game characters. Imagine a world in which you can fly or regenerate yourself or even handle material...this is that world. This is Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! With Guile dead and everyone recovering in the hospital, its time to return back to Hudson University! Yep, the fighting is over(well sort of) and its back to the school drama! In order to have money for AnimeNext, the gang decides to hold its first ever food festival at Hudson University to raise money...but will anything go wrong? Find out on Volume 2 of Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! Bee and Lawrence have been kidnapped by Renzo and Will, while blowing up Hudson University in the process! Looking forward to AnimeNEXT, Ranmaru told the gang there will be a tournament event going on with the prize being the Water Essence! Consisting of 5 members for each team to enter, Team Quiss was made! What will happen next? AnimeNEXT begins on Volume 3 of Ippan-tekina!

The Story Continues! The gang finally arrived at Somerset for AnimeNEXT's Anime Fighting Contest. They manage to defeat Team Nintendo with luck, but Team X will give them a challenge since Chris, Eric, and Manny aren't unable to fight due to their absence. Ranmaru and Haruhi will now go head on against Team X, but will they stand a chance? The second match begins on Volume 4 of Ippan-tekina!

Volume 1

Chapter 1: So it begins...
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35

Volume 2

Character List
Chapter 2: Triple Trouble
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Chapter 3: Unlucky Fate
Page 41
Page 42
Page 43
Page 44
Page 45
Chapter 4: Drama Times
Page 46
Page 47
Page 48
Page 49
Page 50
Chapter 5: Wind Legacy
Page 51
Page 52
Page 53
Page 54
Page 55
Chapter 6: Food Festival
Page 56
Page 57
Page 58
Page 59
Page 60
Chapter 7: Ability Impact
Page 61
Page 62
Page 63
Page 64
Page 65
Chapter 8: Changing Plans
Page 66
Page 67
Page 68
Page 69
Page 70
Chapter 9: Farewell School
Page 71
Page 72
Page 73
Page 74
Page 75

Volume 3

Character List
Chapter 10: Changes...
Page 76
Page 77
Page 78
Page 79
Page 80
Chapter 11: The 8 Teams!
Page 81
Page 82
Page 83
Page 84
Page 85
Chapter 12: First Fight!
Page 86
Page 87
Page 88
Page 89
Page 90
Chapter 13: Pikachu MadNess!
Page 91
Page 92
Page 93
Page 94
Page 95
Chapter 14: Fire and Ice!
Page 96
Page 97
Page 98
Page 99
Page 100
Chapter 15: Armando...!?
Page 101
Page 102
Page 103
Page 104
Page 105
Chapter 16: Sexual Healing!
Page 106
Page 107
Page 108
Page 109
Page 110
Chapter 17: BFB Bang!
Page 111
Page 112
Page 113
Page 114
Page 115
Chapter 18: Digital Love!
Page 116
Page 117
Page 118
Page 119
Page 120

Volume 4

Character List
Chapter 19: X Power!
Page 121
Page 122
Page 123
Page 124
Page 125
Chapter 20: Limits...
Page 126
Page 127
Page 128
Page 129
Page 130
Chapter 21: Enough...
Page 131
Page 132
Page 133
Page 134
Page 135

Credits
All miscellaneous and background sprites used in this comic are from Spriters Resource.
Google and Bing images for some of the random pictures.
Everything else has been made by yours truly on Paintbrush.

Last edited:

Mister Hakudoushi

Haku's Servant
Years
I have to say, this was pretty interesting to read. You shouldn't give up on something if you think people won't read. As long as you love doing what you love, there's nothing that will stop you. I can sense this having a lot of potential. Best of luck with everything. ^-^

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Nice, a comic! I see some Scott Pilgrim references here on the way you introduce your characters. A little nitpick though: why are all of them awesome? IMO you could use other words to give variety in their descriptions.

I shall derive a line Syndrome(the villain) said in Disney's Incredibles: "With all of them [awesome], no one will be."

Keep it up!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thank you everyone for the compliments! I understand that there are some typos in some of the speech bubbles, so on my behalf I apologize. I would love to draw/make comic books one day as a career but for now it is only a hobby of mine, I'm not even good at it yet, but patience is a virtue. ^-^

Uploaded 5 new pages.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to put some anime and video game references as this goes on. It should be interesting how this will turn out as I keep going. I still have a lot to learn on making action sequences. Practice makes perfect, I guess. lol

Uploaded 5 new pages.

Maruo

A Direct Hit To Your Heart~
Years
I like your idea of making references. I'm trying to understand the plot of the story so I'm having a hard time understanding. Then again it could be me since I'm a slow reader haha but keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Guile?! But, America!

Seriously though, I love this comic so far. And there better be an Attack on Titan reference or I will cry.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I'm probably one of those people who hasn't seen Attack on Titan yet. I don't have a crunchyroll account and I don't like watching anime on unknown sites, but once it is on Netflix I shall see it. ^-^ Uploaded 5 new pages.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Ranmaru looks so much like a certain Ranmaru from Pokémon Conquest. But it's good, keep it up! I like the characters so far. You are, I suppose, planning to add those gory action scenes which you mentioned later?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thank you for the compliment. As for the gore, I put that up as a precaution in case I ever made a gore comic panel, but I want to keep it at a tolerant level so for now I don't plan on it. Maybe include one panel with some gore, but as far as focusing on it, not yet. I'll see what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I'm probably one of those people who hasn't seen Attack on Titan yet. I don't have a crunchyroll account and I don't like watching anime on unknown sites, but once it is on Netflix I shall see it. ^-^ Uploaded 5 new pages.

Dude, what?!

Season 1 is over, so all of the current episodes are available on crunchyroll for non-members. Watch it, it's totally my favorite anime.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Hey thanks for letting me know joey. I just haven't had time to watch any new anime, definitely will watch that over the weekend. Let us not go off topic now. Anyway, uploaded 5 new pages. Enjoy.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thank you very much. It is getting a little easy on making these comic panels so I'm going to challenge myself on making the quality a little better. Uploaded the final 5 pages of Volume 1.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
During the weekend I was finally watching Attack on Titan. It's good, loving the 1st season. Anyway, I uploaded the first 5 pages of Volume 2. I also included a little character info, so that you guys know their ages and any special techniques they know/will learn in due time. Enjoy.

Back