• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Nice screens Vavavoom! I really hope those guys are better
and harder than the grunts and admins in a real pokemon game!

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks, thanks, and thanks again! And here are the screenshots!

52.png

Talking to a boy in Purearth City.

53.png

In front of Purearth City's Pokémon Center.

54.png

Reading a sign.

:3 Soon... <~ A new revelation...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
You always impress me with you screens Vavavoom.

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
There are no competitions... Anyway, thanks. Few new stuff will appear during the next days, as always! :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hi there, Brendan mc! Thanks a lot for your comment. I said yesterday that I will reveal something else. Sadly, I was still working on in. But, today, I will reveal the special thing. ^^

:3

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Cool hack.
Great screens and tiles!
Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks. But this game is not a hack game. It's called a Fan Game, which is different from a hack game. ^^' Alright. It's time for something...

[Hot Flash]

Yay! This morning, I'm release 2 screenshots from Royaline City, the capital of the Geor Region, where everything is going on. I'm not releasing the whole city because it's not 100% done. It's humongous. And it takes a lot of time to work on it. I'm trying to make it as perfect as possible. Now, for the screenshots, view bellow. ^^

57.png

Woah! Welcome to Royaline City, said a man.

58.png

That's Hydra (The gymleader)'s house.

And yes, that's all I can show you guys, for now. But who knows? Maybe, during the week, I will release the whole city...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Telling by the name Hydra is a water type leader.
What badge can we get from beating her?

-ChronicNightmare-

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Everything looks great except your Windowskin is messed up. It has a random black line. I circled it in red, here's a screenshot:

error-1.png

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
ok ok ok.
Got it its a fan game.
Anyways the new screenies look cool.
Keep it up

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Flameguru, we noticed that too. It will be change, soon. It's just that for now, we are focusing on hard things to do. But thanks anyway, man. And Celebi_XD, thanks once again. Royaline City is almost done... Only few more thing to add and take off. :3 It's amazing, I think. So be sure to check the thread really, really soon.

Also, ~Nevermore~ did some awesome new sprites... As well as concepts. She is doing an excellent job. What I can tell now is that soon enough, something huge will appear in this thread. With a lot of information regarding the whole's story. But now, let's go back to Royaline City. It's not the time to reveal it... But, what can I say is that in that city, there's something really important. And as you guys probably know, there's one of the GRG's bases in the city. Because of that, soon enough, when you guys will see the city, you will learn many new things about the game. From thelegendairy Pokemon, to the evil legendairy trio. Of course, we will not reveal them yet. But, we will give interesting clues that may help all of those Pokemon's discoveries... Right now, I'm still working on it. It's one of the hardest cities to make. Mostly because it's really, really, really big. Bigger than Glamourich City... And now, second Hot Flash of the day.

[Hot Flash]

Now, for the demo. Since 6:00 AM, I was working on it. As I said the other day that it will feature 1 city and 1 route. It didn't changed. I'll give information right away.

• The demo starts when you choose if you're a boy or a girl. You choose your name. And then, Alder's daughter, which is Marley, will offer you 1 of 3 Pokemon which are: Herbycow, Firerox, or Pliadore. By the way, Novoni (One of our contributors) remade them. They look awesome! As for them, they will be release at the same time as Royaline City and the whole bunch of information regarding the game.

• You start your adventure on Route 702, which is the second route of the whole game. In the grass, you will battle early Pokemon: birds, bugs, and roddents. On the route, you will battle trainers: Youngsters and Lasses. They have weak Pokemon; so it's going to be really easy.

• When you arrive in Elloish City, you will have the time to heal your Pokemon in the Pokemon Center. After, you may have a quick look at the city. There are few houses and the Pokemon Trainer School, where you can learn many things about the world of Pokemon. After the visit to the Trainer School, you will see someone. And that someone is your rival. He/She will have 2 Pokemon on his/her team. One starter and one early Pokemon. After you battle him/her, the demo is over.

^^ I hope that you guys will enjoy the future demo, which will be released really soon. And... Not again? But yes, tonight, and now I say tonigh, screenshots of Royaline will appear... :3 Watch the thread. No joke...

Ciao guys!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Wooohooo! That really owns Vav :) And will it be a stand-alone demo? That'd be really good :) And I hear the starters have been remade, I remember I suggested that once...

~Cya and keep up the wonderful wordk, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well yeah. Herbycow is cute as an angel. As well as Firerox. And as I said, they will be reveal next week, with Royaline's revelation!... Exciting, right? Anyway, still on Royaline City. Few more things... And boom. ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Wow, you got Novoni?! She's one of the best spriters out there! Nevermore being another (duh)

I can't wait to see the new starters, the old ones looked kind of... old XD

I really hope this demo is successful..

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I can't wait to see how the starters remade looks.
I will definetly keep looking at your thread.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
@ Houndoomed: Nah, Novoni is a contributor. She is already busy with other projects.

@ ChronicNightmare: Thanks a lot! They are awesome, trust me. Even ~Nevermore~ likes them. And when she likes something, that means that it's awesome. <~

Royaline City is completed! Later, during the week, I will have a major, major, major update. And as I said, here are some screenshots.:

58-1.png

Standing close to a tree.

59-1.png

Looking at some small cliffs.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I agree Royaline city is a good name!
Nice job Vavavoom still waiting to see the remade starters.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Man, I love these screens...and I'm really looking forward to the new starters ;) Only, when you say you reveal something "Tonight", I have to wait to "Tomorrow" T.T. Oh well, doesn't matter anyways xD

~Cya, UnitRico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back