• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
OOC: I hope this RP goes good. It's my first shot at one on this forum.

IC: The year is 2150. All forms of terrorism and rogue forces have been destroyed. Basically, the world has finally been placed into peace. All countries of the world have united into one massive World Government. This government serves the purpose of ensuring the stay of peace, to enforce the law, and to maintain stability throughout the world. Now, the government, lead by both humans and the few Pokemon (Psychic-types) that can communicate with them, have set a world of agreeable terms on which the people happily live.

Once the terrorism and forces had been wiped out, no one seemed to rise to retake their places. At this point, everyone seems to trust in this governemnt and happily abide by the law.

Yet, a few select people have made it their job to disrupt the peace, and unearth the chaos that has been long since settled.

It is your choice to either defend the government for which it stands, or turn against it and fight it for your own ends. This choice will determine the future of yourself and the entire world.

This is the profile that needs to be filled out:
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Short Bio (optional):
Location of Origin/Side:

Here is an example:
Name: Lance Constantine
Description: white pants, black shirt, brown shoes, black gloves, long crimson leather jacket, silver hair down to shoulders, sunglasses
Personality: cold, indifferent, calm, much patience, intelligent
Pokemon: Metagross- Scizor- Kabutops- Gardevoir- Skarmory- Haunter
Short Bio: Known to public as the 'Black Rose'. This is due to the black rose that is found by each body of his victims. Basically an assassin.
Side: Against government.
Location of Origin: Italy

Rules:
(1)- No made-up Pokemon.
(2)- No Godmodding.
(3)- This is a literate RP.
(4)- Pay attention to the location of others.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
Name: Prosper Hark
Despriction: Baggy camo pants and green tank. Black ski cap and black riding boots. Red hair military style. Green eyes and tan skin. Six pack.
Personality: Basicly a tomboy. Loves fighting and getting into arguements.Not very nice, but if you really try, you can find a sweet side she long since forgot.
Side: againest the goverment
Short Bio: Runaway from new york city, lives alone. Called the Theif Lord, because of many famous crimes. Lives in Italy at the moment
Pokemon: houndoom, arcanine, mightenyena, persion, jynx, alakazam
Location of origin: New York City
Weapons: dagger that she carries in her boot. Lockpick(if that counts as a weapon) and a volt 44.(carries only as a warning.)

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
name: Nai
looks: all her clothes are baggy
personality: hyper
side: against government
short bio: nothing...just a bored person
pokemon: vulpix, plusle, charizard, flygon

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru

Description: Crys stands a 5'6" and has a cat-like build. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair up in a ponyta's tail.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Personality: Wise, intelligent, smart aleckey. Three words that give her personality. Motivated to keep the world at peace, she has come along way with her pokemon. Each of her pokemon stand's for a distinct part of her. Lea stands for intelligence and wisdom. With that, she's not taken as a light threat. Shadow stands for cunning, swiftness, and stealthyness. Those are the tools to take out an enemy. Mystic stands for kindness, care, and love. Without those, Crys would of never befriended such pokemon she owns. Serenity, well stands for peace calmness and tranquility. Those are a key part since she has to keep a level head. Flaze stands for courage and strenght. Sometimes, Crys may not want to do a certain thing that involves her fears. Courage is what pulls her through and strenght is what keeps her from not abandonning her objective. And last but not least, Celestia stands for loyalty and trust. Crys' loyalty and trust in her pokemon has let her travel far. You could say her pokemon are constant reminders of who she is.

Pokemon (if any): Espeon (Lea, Female), Absol (Shadow, Male), Flygon (Mystic, Female), Milotic (Serenity, Female), Blaziken (Flaze, Male), Gardevior (Celestia, Female)

Weapons (if any): A sword with a crystal handle. The blade is made out of silver, is thin, strong, lightweight and easy to handle. An interesting back story comes from this blade.

Short Bio (optional): Has none... yet...

Location of Origin/Side: Toyko, Japan/ With the government

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
name satoshi
age 16
description has brown hair a black shirt and blue pants
personality a genius or so he thinks a smart mouthed jerk
pokemon gyrados (dragone)dragonite(drago)areodactyl(aero)salamence(lan)dragonite and charazard
waepons a small sword
location tokyo japan
short bio none
side with the goverment

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
OOC: That's right, I forgot my profile. The one I put was an example, and I'll build off of that, okay?

Name: Lance Constantine

Description: Always wears this: powder white pants, shadow black shirt and gloves, chestnut brown shoes, long crimson leather jacket which reaches to knees and is unclosed, and sunglasses. Has platinum hair, which hangs down to shoulders. His skin is a deep tan due to his heritage, and has fierce crimson eyes. Only thing that is from his parents is an odd piece, which he recieved from his mother (http://www.toysnjoys.com/finalfantasy/ffx_necklace.jpg).

Personality: Has a sharp mind, intelligent, and mysterious. Tends to act cold and indifferent to those who are around him. Currently, he does not trust a soul alive, and lives as an outcast. But, with the right incentive, he might be able to trust someone. Due to what happened to him in the past, he is determined to drive this government into the ground and show them true fear for what they did. Has trained his Pokemon for many years, and has developed a link with them. His skill with a weapon and the way he acts depicts who he is.

Pokemon: Metagross- Scizor- Kabutops- Skarmory- Gardevoir- Haunter

Weapons: Has two swords and an extendable halberd.
Halberd- http://www.wise.k12.va.us/cms/studentswebsites/CHill/halberd1.jpg
1st Sword- http://www.homebasedgeneralstore.com/UC1239.JPG
2nd Sword- http://www.mysticalwars.de/elben/titel/swordoftheblooddemon.jpg

Short Bio: This will be revealed as he goes through the story. For now, I'll only reveal a little bit. He is known as the Black Rose. This is due to the black rose which is found on every victim of his. So, he is an assassin trying to tear apart the government.

Location of Origin/Side: Persia/ Against Government

OOC: Alright, we can start now. I'll go first.

IC: I was walking down the road, ready to take out my next target. This time, it was the representative from the government of Italy. So, I gathered my weapon of choice (the 2nd sword) and threw out a pokeball which revealed my Skarmory.

I quietly said, "Alright, you know the drill. This time, it's off to Italy."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
In a country called Japan, a teenager stood on a dirt road looking to the sky. Taking her right index finger, she licked it and stuck it up in the air. The wind was coming southward, a light breeze.

"Perfect..." She said to herself as she reached for one of her pokeballs. The black and gold orb was thrown, releasing an Flygon.

"Mystic, I've been ordered to guard the respentsentative of Italy as duty for the government." She said hopping on the mystical pokemon's back. "So, can you fly me to Italy?"

~*(You've been there before, right?)*~

"Yes..."

~*(Okay then. Off to Italy!)*~

"...That was supposed to be my line..." The two went up and out to Italy in a speedy fashion.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
IC: As I mounted Skarmory, it prepared to take off in an Extremespeed. I taught it this move a few years ago, to make my job quicker and easier.

Then, I said, "We need to make this very quick. From what I know, someone will try to intercept us and defend our target. So, use Extremespeed now."

Suddenly, we shot off towards the building which contained the one whose fate would soon be decided. If this person did try to interfere, I would have something interesting to do. Soon enough, we would reach the building.

Once there, I returned Skarmory and sent out Gardevoir. Quietly, I spoke, "Gardevoir, quietly transport us inside the building." In a matter of seconds, we were inside and I was ready to do my job.

Then, I said, "Gardevoir, use your powers to deactivate any security devices." Once that was done, I got a telepathic message from Gardevoir. *You need to hurry. Whoever is trying to stop you is very close. I'd say you have about 2 minutes.*

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Crys and Mystic arrived infront of the building. The respentsentative of Italy was supposed to be here. The girl returned her Flygon and released her Espeon, Lea.

"Lea, information?"

~*( I sense a person, and a Gardevoir. They aren't supposed to be in the building. I sense that they do not work here and that they are targeting someone...)*~

"This must be a danger the government was warning us about. How much time?"

~*(Less then two minutes...)*~

"Lea, Teleport us somewhere near the intruder..."

The two teleported alright. They were one corner behind the person.

'Lea, do not make a sound... I think you teleported us a bit too close...' She thought, not trying to move, but looking through the corner of her eye.

Telekinetically, the Espeon responded. (*(How was I supposed to know?)*)

'Forget that...'

Last edited:

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
IC: Once I continued to walk, I sensed something was wrong. The sound that came when I walked on the floor was lower this time, meaning something or someone else was near me.

So, I said quietly, "Well, it seems as if my pursuer is here. For now, I need not worry. But, should they reveal themselves, I'd deal with that accordingly."

Then, I suddenly started to dash through the hallway, hoping to reach my target and leave without resistance. After a minute, I reached the door, but could sense that person following me.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
The intruder started to dash through the hallway, causing Crys to follow him. She cannot abandon her duty, so she has to intercept the intruder. The male stopped at a door. Midnight blue eyes blinked as the girl loomed behind him. She knows that he can sense her. That's always the case with most of her missions. She could never be successfully undetected.

"I guess you already know I was going to be here, intruder. Do you have a name? I can't just keep calling you that know, can I?" She questioned.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
I sat staring at the building, "Hpmm, fot a high tech goverment faciluty, the sercurity is pathic." I turn to my partner. "Alakazam, teleport now." I whispered and disappear. I reappeared in the building. There was a door behind me. I sensed something coming from the door. "Houndoom," I whispered to the pokemon,"Shadow" I had taught hondoom many stealth actacks over the last three years. Being a theif lord, they really helped.

I crouched in the black mist houndoom created and wait for the precense to enter. 'Well, lets just see who thinks they can stand up to the Theif Lord.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
IC: I informed her, "Well, you may already know me. Probably by the name Black Rose. So, for now, you can call me that. What about you girl?"

I hadn't turned around to bother looking, but I could tell by the voice that she was a girl. This interested me, to see where this would go. Wether she knew how to fight, or if this would be quick, it didn't make a difference to me. Plus, I had been bored lately, so I could use something to keep me busy, and a fight seemed like a good place to start.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
I heard voices. "Two precenses. Hpmm, maybe I'll see how this will turn out. Houndoom stealth." that was houndooms other actack, instead of making a black shadow, I vanished completely. "Alakazam, teleaport." I reappeared in between the two precenses. 'A girl and a guy. Wait, thats Black Rose! This just got even more interesting.' I sat down in between them and waiting for the fight to start. 'Front row seats.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
OOC: I like your style! Front-row seats for a little entertainment to an otherwise dull night. Anyway, now I'll ask my question. Can we consider the three of us friends? By the way, I'll wait until Crystal posts to continue.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Crys was rather...familar... to Black Rose. His name has been mentioned at least a thousand times from the government. And before, when she woke up one morning, she found her brother, Artimeus Breezezaru lying on the floor, dead. And right on his chest was a black rose. Anger pent up inside Crys, but soon let it go. She can't go reminising about her brother now. She has a mission to do. So with her right hand, she calmly, grabbed the crystal handle of her sword, but not unleashed it yet. That's just incase he has a sword of his own and plans on using it.

"I go by the name of Crys..." She said, sensing someone else was with them, but soon let it pass by.

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
I stiffen. someone had sensed me. When neither did anything to alert that they knew I was their, I relaxed. 'Alakazam' I thought. Me and Alakazam were conected. 'How about you teleport me some popcorn.' I got my wish. A tub of buttery popcorn matrilized in my hands. I began to eat it and continued to watch the show. The girl was showing anger. 'Anger aye? Even better.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
IC: Once I heard her name, I turned around and said, "Wait, that name rings a bell. Ah, now I know where it came from. You had a brother named Artimeus, didn't you? Yes, he was the one person who was killed by a copy. I had reached back to my place and found one rose missing. The next day, I found his picture on my desk, left by the copy. I never did find out who that was. But, if you were planning on venting your anger on me, throw out the idea. I'm not the one who did it. So, will you stand back or must harm come your way?"

Due to the darkness, I still couldn't see her at all. Soon enough, I'd illuminate this place, so I could see my target.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
She thought about this. Her brother killed by a copy? Well, that story seems to check out.

"A copy? Oh. Well, this still doesn't change much. I still have to stop you, that's my duty to do at this minute..." Her anger completely subsided with one calm breath. She can't really make out the details of the male, or the other person who came here. Some tells her that he might want to illuminate this place. She unscheifed her sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back