• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [OOC + SU]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll send you a PM with it, though it's kinda weird, it shows up on my computer, I'll probably just send you a link to the pic and tell you the recolor I did to it.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Fuyu: Yeah. What makes it worse is that it was a 12 year-old boy who did it... In any case, yes Jade, we all miss her. But she has Aurums to confuse and flowers to smell and perverted Spheals to deal with.

@Vato: Yes. Now can you tell me what dis is aboot? *holds up maple syrup*

@Genevieve: Okay, I got it! You are oficially ACCEPTED!

Wait... Maybe I should already post the IC now? Well, I'll have a go at it later.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Vato you keep loving my characters. We need to get Nikolai involved in here somehow now. Because he'd totally be here, where all the chaos is. XD

And yes, yes she does Mammoth. And genders to denyDon't worry, I'll get on that... sooner or later. I'm not even going to ask how a twelve year old managed that.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Fuyu It's not my fault! Your characters are too awesome! ... Except for Nikolai >.< He was a jerk!

@ Mr. Mammoth I have now idea how that syrup got here, I swear! *lots of bottles fall of my jacket* ... This... proves... nothing.

And know, I'll read the SUs before the IC is up! *flies away*

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
LOL yes, sadly. We're reminiscing about old RPs that we love. And Mammoth has to write the IC thread first. :)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Fuyu: It's for the best that you don't know that... But he tickled me. It was awful.

@Vato: It's best for you that the syrup isn't for pancakes or grilled beaver! Because if it is... You're gonna' have a bbaaaaaaddd time young man...

@heretostay123: Yes, at least the things about Jade and stuff. But Vato's syrup is his own dang problem! But we'll basically start when I say so...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Mr. Mammoth N-N-No! Of course not! I'm just... um... Babysitting it! Yes, no pancakes involved! *nervous laugh* ... You don't believe me, do you?

@ Fuyu Have you noticed something about my SU :3

Also, I just read Genevieve's SU, loved it!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Vato: I've noticed quite a few things, such as the font being... BLACK.

@Mammoth: How interesting. ;P

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Vato: Let's just say that I'm keeping my eyes on you, young man. Also, your character's father is named Maxwell. A coincidence? I THINK NOT.

I particularly like the contrast between Fuyu's and Genevieve's characters. That one is a girl who absolutely HATES to get her hands dirty, while the other one doesn't mind a few stains on her clothes.

Now, there's only one thing I'm a bit sad about regarding this. And that's the fact that I've chosen to not make my own character to RP with you. However, there is one thing that I'm planning to do about this...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Vato: Thank you :3 I took a lot of the qualities from girls I know that I can't stand lol

I just noticed that contrast, my character will get along "great" with Fuyu's.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ Fuyu Err... yes, that's one thing, but, haven't you noticed something rather... AWKWARD???

@ Mr. Mammoth What's so bad with my character having his father's name to be Maxwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. Oh... My apologies, I will change it immediately, sorry...

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Give Damian the prize for being the handsomest? ;)

YES! You have absolutely got it my boy! Unlike that other son, Vato or whatever, that I have. He can never give up that dang syrup. Sometimes I think that I shouldn't have gone to that syrup-making place while his mother was pregnant with him.

Also, I think that Lavender who loves cute Pokémon so much will be VERY pleased with the starter she recieves...

Also, it's no biggie Vato. I just thought the name-choice was a bit hilarious!

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh right! XD But it's wonderful to be awkward! XD And I wanted to play this kind of character for a while so... YAY!

Back