• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7 Days of Gaming

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I noticed a lack of PC games on the 30th

Is it to late to suggest something?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
It's not too late for suggestions. If you have any ideas, feel free to tell us here.

As long as one of us owns the game, most likely we will be able to host it.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I was thinking some Half-life, more specifically, Sven-Coop.

On the Cosworld [S2] Server.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Sorry, but I don't have half-life. You could try asking the other hosts, but if none of the hosts have it, then we won't be able to host it.

Years
I'm surprise someone hasn't suggested Team Fortress 2. Was hoping that would be hosted on a particular day considering we have Fortress Fridays.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 gaming event on the PS3 is starting now.

Sign in and let me know if you want to join. Sorry for the delay, I am having internet problems at my house and I had to go to a friends house to setup my PS3, which is why I didn't start it early.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Last night I'm hosting. :o Add my PSN LightAquamarine and send me a message if you wanna play Littlebigplanet/Borderlands 1 or 2. That's about all I play but it's up to you.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The gaming event for Uncharted 3 starts in 40 minutes.

I'll be starting it early, so if anyone wants to play, just send me a message on PSN.

Years
Anyone want to play League of Legends tonight? Just message me on IRC (nick is "Krazzikk") or PM/VM me on here.

I appreciate participants in advance!

Edit: Thanks all who joined for playing, thanks for all the fun!

Last edited:
Back