• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I think that both Snivy and Oshawatt would disapprove.
But anyway, has anyone picked up BW2 yet? What starters did you all choose?

I haven't picked up the English version yet, but I've payed the Japanese version and already decided that I'm picking Tepig, like I always do. I'm naturally drawn to the Fire-Type starters.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Salutations, I would like to join this group. I'm going to start off with a post about the current topic.

I do not have Black 2 or White 2 yet, but I am thinking of chosing Snivy as a starter. I feel like Tepig's final evolution's type, fire/fighting, is a bit overused for starter Pokemon. Another reason why I would choose Snivy, is that my main team would most likely contain multiple flying types. Snivy would be able withstand most rock types and electric types which are weaknesses to flying type Pokemon.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Eh guys, just reminding you that this is Cute Club and not the Starter club, so the topic doesn't really add to the club, despite most starters being pretty cute :p I'll take the liberty of throwing in another topic in this case :/

Which legendaries do you find the cutest and why?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Eh guys, just reminding you that this is Cute Club and not the Starter club, so the topic doesn't really add to the club, despite most starters being pretty cute :p I'll take the liberty of throwing in another topic in this case :/

Victini. You know you want one. And a plush toy of one.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Mew bcuz of its triangular ears and baby blue eyes. xD xD
Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Mew, Latias, Jirachi, Shaymin (actually she's more sweet than cute, but oh well~).

Reasons why? They just are! I think it's mostly based on their eyes and their character etc. Eyes play an important part in determining cuteness!! :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Mew, Latias, Jirachi, Shaymin (actually she's more sweet than cute, but oh well~).

Reasons why? They just are! I think it's mostly based on their eyes and their character etc. Eyes play an important part in determining cuteness!! :3
how can i forget jirachi?? o_O
Jirachi bcuz of its face and small body xD XD
Spoiler:

Olli

Years
Eh, I don't really get the question. Are you talking about Pokemon that we ourselves already find cute, or Pokemon that we'd like to be cuter? In either case it's kinda hard to think of something, since most cute Pokemon are obviously already cute, and when it comes to turning Pokemon that we don't already find it cute, I just don't have the imagination to do so. But yeah, I kinda want to know the exact meaning of the topic before tackling it :p

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Eh, I don't really get the question. Are you talking about Pokemon that we ourselves already find cute, or Pokemon that we'd like to be cuter? In either case it's kinda hard to think of something, since most cute Pokemon are obviously already cute, and when it comes to turning Pokemon that we don't already find it cute, I just don't have the imagination to do so. But yeah, I kinda want to know the exact meaning of the topic before tackling it :p

What Pokemon that you'd find repulsive and give it a make-over?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
OP Directions: Reply to current topic
Just In: Cute Pokémon DCC is transformed

So, how do I join? ^^';

You already joined the moment you posted. Implied membership FTW!

Now, if you want to, you could always reply to the current topic, or if you don't feel like it, get a new topic up. Anything's a go, as long as it's tangentially related to cute Pokemon. Oh, and by the way, topic recycling is allowed. Have fun!

*inb4TurtwigExplosion*

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder whether I should get more cute Pokémon plushies sometime soon. Hmm... My room could use some Axew love. :3

Nakala Pri

Hey there! The cutest pokemon I know are...
Pikachu, Pachirisu, Oshawott, Tepig, Miltank, and so totally, incredibly... TOGEPI!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey there! The cutest pokemon I know are...
Pikachu, Pachirisu, Oshawott, Tepig, Miltank, and so totally, incredibly... TOGEPI!

Miltank seems to be the outlier in this list, but I do agree that it can be cute, as long as you're not on the receiving end of a Rollout spam. Teehee.

Tepig is adorable orange bacon. Mmm.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Thread bump! It's been 10 days since the last time I've posted, and I'm shocked that this club seemed to be dead to many. Nah. Not going to die. Never give up!

Topics, where do we have them? Well... Ah, I think I'll try again. Recycling topics may help a bit.

It's almost the end of the year! Right now, what's your favourite cute Pokémon? Has it changed?

I still love Turtwig, but I really like Victini and Zorua, too.

Olli

Years
Pidgey still stays true as my favourite cute Pokemon ever, but again, people have different views on what would be considered cute or not. There are things that are obviously cute, and especially Pokemon that are obviously designed to have that look. But Pidgey just comes off as cute to me, and I can't really explain why, though I think it may come from the R/B sprite looking a lot less intimidating than the newer ones and has it showing different colours in how we (or at least I) look at it. But I've lots of other cute Pokemon I like, they just don't really reach the level of Pidgey :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back