• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I haven't seen it- or heard of it, for that matter. x;

Now.
I'm off to go look up a CSS guide on the internet. {: Time for a better signature.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's an anime that's supposed to make you cry your eyes out but I hated one of the characters so much that I just couldn't empathize with her or any of the characters that liked her.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh I don't hate those as shows but I dislike how long they are and therefore won't watch them and like them a little less every time a fan of them gives me crap for not wanting to watch them. We're on the same page here!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's pretty universal among people into anime. Up there with FLCL and Death Note as popular anime.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Well,i'm surprised to find someone agrees with me like this!!!! *high fives*

one piece used to be nice..i left it because of the lots of eps and Spoiler..

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Well if its so popular at least it means that I'm not into Anime as much as I thought I am.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
hahahaha are you kidding me??? for me Ace is more awesome than Luffy...not to mention that my favorite is zorro lol

Yup El,one piece is SO popular i think it's even more popular than Naruto!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto are definitely the trifecta of popularity.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Not One Piece, that Clannad stuff I meant. One piece has lost its vision, Naruto is Fine, and Bleach is wtf territory for me. Now Fairy Tail, that's a Manga I can get behind.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love Naruto but never bothered to read One Piece or Fairy Tale. The other manga I read was Love Hina.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Only thing I hate about Fairy Tale is that he copied one piece's art. I mean sure he was an apprentice of his, but still. Would have been way better with a different art style.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm half trying to find the rest of the Nodame Cantabile series, finished season 1 and it was good enough to watch more but not so good that I'm super psyched to finish it off haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
All I know about Live action anime's is that Death Note and Goemon were the shizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back