• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cobalt [Indefinite Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Erm, I can´t continue at the point where I get the fossils: After I defeated that guy, my character became invisible and buggy. Had to leave the tunnel and after I came back, the guy blocks the way and he does not respond.

Yeah, that beta is really old, like, two years old, the new one is coming out soon. I'm so sorry for wasting your time dude, do you think I should remove the link? I'm planning on doing so. D:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
haha that implies i've been working on it for 2 years. i think if you took the amount of time i've worked on this hack it's probably only about 6 months lol. i'm in no rush though.

Really 2 years already? o.O

It seems like not even 1 year to me :<

Anyways, I like this hack alot mostly the features and ideas behind them.

Good luck in the future with this hack :>

EDIT: Also I've just found out that I was calling this hack "Dark Colbat" for the past 2 years, until now :<

Years
Here have some screenshots.

WDW3iCw.png
6JRcf5l.png
Nkwfl66.png

fWTx6Dp.png
8Vt18iW.png
TWj9MoO.png

0q5LUmh.png
Rf9cvAH.png
aDfiUlw.png

this message was brought to you by warioware inc.

Years
Thanks Franktank!

I've been fleshing out Virtopia a bit more, and began to implement the first minigame in it.

Thanks to Darthatron for helping me edit the list of overworlds in the Bug Report (which is just a hacked Fame Checker)!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The hacked fame checker/bug report looks really clever. Don't think I've seen anything quite like it before :).

[/darts back into inactivity]

Years
Wow Virtopia looks phenomenal! Would I be correct to assume that the Flashlight is a replacement for Flash?
Thanks!

And yeah, you would be correct in assuming that.

The hacked fame checker/bug report looks really clever. Don't think I've seen anything quite like it before :).

[/darts back into inactivity]
Thanks!

bnJwBCp.png
LTujpcV.png
RB3FZou.png

A preview of Eevee Gardens.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
The fakemon which you put in are awesome. If only you saw Obliveon's on PB.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
This game looks great! A lot of different creative ideas. In virtopia will it be possible to catch pokemon with 2nd gen sprites? Or even catch pokemon at all?

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I honestly believe that you'll finish this game. And when it is finished, it will be awesome. Virtopia is a unique, epic feature! I can't wait to see more.

Years
The fakemon which you put in are awesome. If only you saw Obliveon's on PB.
I understood half of that.

This game looks great! A lot of different creative ideas. In virtopia will it be possible to catch pokemon with 2nd gen sprites? Or even catch pokemon at all?
Thanks! I do plan to do something involving older Pokémon, probably just Porygon, but we'll see!

I honestly believe that you'll finish this game. And when it is finished, it will be awesome. Virtopia is a unique, epic feature! I can't wait to see more.
Thanks!

I can't get over those fakemon! Dang! Can't wait to see your new Beta when you release it!
Thanks!

yXvMgVH.png

the big question is will you get to keep her????????????????????????????

Years
Look's like a great hack, unfortunately I hate fakemon so I won't be playing it :(
Seems a little childish because none of them are compulsory, but whatever floats your boat.

Now it's time for the Berry Update. It is officially called the Berry Update. That is what this is. The Berry Update.

bKS22M7.png
T5w3gUT.png
91ru3ZS.png

pB9r5EP.png
acmG67d.png
1QOPQLS.png

In Berryfall Woods, a small forest in Red Pass, you can collect berries previously used to make Poké Blocks (Watmel Berries, Nomel Berries, Cornn Berries, etc.) and get them blended into different juices! Some berries, and some combination of berries, however, don't go well together, and you'll end up with some awful, awful juice. Really successful blends will make a Super Juice, which can then be sold at the Ceilgrove City Market - at least once you can buy a stall to sell them at.

njv9E6D.png
lbDWHSA.png
08erDka.png

Last edited:

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
Look's like a great hack, unfortunately I hate fakemon so I won't be playing it :(

Your loss.

Anyways, I don't know why I've looked over this hack before, you've got something amazing going on here. I'm a big fan of hacks that can use FR graphics and still be a breathtaking experience. The Virtopia and Berry Juicing features have been my favorite so far, and I know you have more up your sleeve heh. Keep up the good work!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015

Whats so bad about a few fakemon? A few fakemon won't ruin anything. But it's your choice anyways. The current features you showed us look really amazing and makes me want to play it. The Bank, Berry System and Virtopia looks really interesting. I also really like how you're gonna put the Hoenn Region in this game. Are we going to be able to collect all the badges or we just be there for a little while? So far this hack looks pretty amazing overall. I wish you the best of luck and hope you complete it! Not Rush Though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back