• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Good luck with that, but as long as i live i shall post here till im forced to go to sleep xP

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

holy wakamoly! check out how huge the hurricane that hit the philippines is! covers the entire east coast almost. so glad something like that didnt hit the usa lol
Geographical-Coverage-Hiayan.jpg

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

0_0 dude come on. lets go to the wishing well and wish for a hurricane that big to hit us. it will be epic. and it needs to hit a big city like new york. lol

TY

Lol, i can remember when i had to type with one hand... It was awful

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I remeber when I broke(almost) my hand and I played my wii with a hand lol. typing vs playing a game with a hand.......bet you cant do better lol

TY

Well i kinda had to do the same with my PS3 back then, so... :P

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years

I haven't ever broken any of my bones before. Somehow. :x

Also, xseed, if a storm that big hit New York City, than it would quite possibly cripple the entire country. . . (You know, the Financial District, and other important things, being completely obliterated.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've sprained/twisted my ankle a few times + once sprained my pinkie but that's pretty much it when it comes to injuries (well I've gotten pretty bad scrapes and such before too but yeah). No broken bones.

TY

I once had a deep cut into my finger and it had to be stitched

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back