• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

choatix

Choatix
Years
  • UK
  • Seen May 1, 2022
you forgot victory road and sprout tower AND the lighthouse, you can hear the surf theme in youtube videos clonex made(under a different youtube username) Search minutes of melodies

Is Victory Road a remix? I'm always in battle i've never heard it porbbaly. But yes, I forgot Sprout Tower asnd the KLighthouse. And yes, I do know the "minutes of medlodies" but I didn't know if it would be implemented into SG. Thats why I asked.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Is Victory Road a remix? I'm always in battle i've never heard it porbbaly. But yes, I forgot Sprout Tower asnd the KLighthouse. And yes, I do know the "minutes of medlodies" but I didn't know if it would be implemented into SG. Thats why I asked.
oh ok but they were all in a shiny gold rom ive talked to clonex and most likely there all in but zel has the final say

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
I just watched some new videos by clonex which were very good. I think one remix will be not near the qualities of the others.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
This is the second time in a row a previous post of mine literally falls to the previous page... weird

and DONT talk about Jirachi

Mitchman

Banned
Years
jirachi jirachi jirachi! No lol kiddin um guess what zel....this hack is great but not greatlike omgz its uber and teh best great. Just dont let posts like that swell up your head with pride and youlll be fine. Also good luck with whatever your cooking for us and happy hacking!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Am i missing something?
Since when can you get Jirachi(and how), the only thing i notice is the wishing shrine thingy...

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
well a bit clearing:

Jirachi:Zel asked to not talk about Jirachi because he thinks people should find it by themselves.
DP pokes:don't ask about DP pokes since they won't be. zel doesn't want to mess up with them.
the other legendaries that don't belong to jhoto:will be added in the next beta(6) or later.
the jhoto starter that you didn't pick:will have a mini-game in the next beta(6) or later.
unown: will be in beta 6 in all forms.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Zel im liking this keep up thew work..by the way is it ok if i made a small refrence to your hack in mine (click my banner)..its small and in a positive way:)

Years
I just found a really weird oddity that's music related.

I'm playing the shinyX version over again. I go to Violet city, go battle Carlos and lose. then i go to the sprout tower, to do a bit of training before i battle him again, and all the sage/old men had Carlos' battle music. that's not right, is it?
I went back to my save before i battled him, went straight to sprout tower and it was normal.
Just thought it was worth mentioning.

and on the note of the whole jirachi thing, i have played the game 3 times over and haven't got it yet. but i don't care, because there's already enough stuff in this game to keep me busy OTHER than jirachi.
and is ghastly supposed to be found in sprout tower? just cus im a n00b.

keep it up ^_^

Years
Did two new remixes for this...

Bug Catching Contest

Ilex Forest
Bug Catching, Is kind of okay... But not really special...

But then comes Ilex forest... That I don't really like, really the intire 1/3 part is total mess, And you use some anoying "Snare (I think is the english work)" which just keep going, but not real;y "Helps" The rest... Then i know that there were the different lead to the melodi, but you are just kind of messing it up.. It's kind of hard to focus at... Sorry, but ii would be disapointed if it were insetted.. )-:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Bug Catching, Is kind of okay... But not really special...

But then comes Ilex forest... That I don't really like, really the intire 1/3 part is total mess, And you use some anoying "Snare (I think is the english work)" which just keep going, but not real;y "Helps" The rest... Then i know that there were the different lead to the melodi, but you are just kind of messing it up.. It's kind of hard to focus at... Sorry, but ii would be disapointed if it were insetted.. )-:

I'm the opposite of your comment, Son Sebbe. All the remixes are good, just keep it up!!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Οh great. I use no$gba to play fire rom hacks cause on vba stupid things work slower then molasses and on no$gba the only hack that doesnt work is you guessed it shiny gold. I hope you overcome that cause then a lot of people with slow computers wont enjoy this.

Back