• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I got a bad bug where after letting oak borrow a pokemon (this is after the mr. mime event) which causes the "pokemon" option on the pause menue to no longer be there. I have to use the PC to change my team order around.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Can someone ask me why my Charizard obeys me before the episode "Charizard chills" ??????????????

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Man hi never give any files ,hi i think not never back to hack of his rom or that site so no need wait for reaplay

R-Greninza

Conquer the darkness
Years
Very good hack but not completed. Game only goes to samouti islands.
Please metapod23 give us new beta. I have openworld ideas for game

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Found a bug in 4.5.3 when walking from vermillion to the east and back you end up at the power plant

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 13, 2018
Does the game finished after the pokemon movie 2000 event ? Because i tried to go to buwatal island and it keeps me in the same island

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I know this is probably asking way too much, but if Fairy-type, cross-gen evolutions, Mega's for the Kanto Pokémon and Alolan forms were all implemented, this would probably be a better Let's Go game than the actual Let's Go games. lol Can't wait for the next beta. C'mon, Metapod. We know you can do it!

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I know this is probably asking way too much, but if Fairy-type, cross-gen evolutions, Mega's for the Johto Pokémon and Alolan forms were all implemented, this would probably be a better Let's Go game than the actual Let's Go games. lol Can't wait for the next beta. C'mon, Metapod. We know you can do it!

I Don't think so

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 8, 2018
Help! my game freezes after professor oak gives me the pikachu then i hit yes and my game freezes does anyone know a fix if you do please reply thanks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
WHat does it means rewards/events for carrying Ash's team?
Does it mean you need to play this game with only the pokemonns Ash got in anime or do you just need to bring a certain pokemon with you to certain location?
I mean if I catch a pokemon that Ash never had or evolve a pokemon ash had not evolvet will the event still begin?

Back