• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

I love your Community signature! It's a rad show full of awesome humor, (my favorite is either Troy or Pierce) :3 and tons of fun! Love it! Plus Britta is hilarious!

Fire_Red_With_a_Pikachu

Pikachu in Aperture Science
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
5/10
'cause your playing pokemon like a boss but the colour is black and white
needs more work next time make sure your signiture isn't in black and white

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
But black and white is the best...

Anyway, left align always irked me, dunno why. The graphic itself is fairly random, unless I'm missing the theme, in which case, my bad. The text makes me assume it's an outer space/ sci fi theme, but I might be wrong. Text isn't organized that well, either.

4/10

Fire_Red_With_a_Pikachu

Pikachu in Aperture Science
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Rating for yours:10/10
Reason:Just plain awesome 'nuff said
A what i think is a correction:the text is not aligned because i don't like editing pictures and there's a reason why
And the theme is a video game called portal 2 by valve at the end where Wheatly is in space (this was for your rating for mine and your awesome you know you never get it perfect no matter how hard you try you always make mistakes) if you think i'm wrong please tell me.

and i could've used a differen't picture

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
6/10

It would've been an 8, but - points for no theming and/or the alignment...other than that, nice Portal 2 pic, I absolutely love Wheatley :D

"What, are you still alive!? You are joking! You have got to be kidding me! Well, I'm still in control and I have no idea how to fix this place! You had to play bloody cat and mouse, didn't you? While people were trying to work. Yes, well now all of us are going to pay the price. Because we're all about to bloody die! Oh, brilliant, yeah, take one last look at your precious human moon, because it cannot help you now!"

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nine out of a ten. I think this has been done in a simply awesome way, 'specially the links below combining with the pic on the top. I really don't know where one point went... maybe more customisation? I mean, maybe change the colour of the font to a dark-to-the-ghost blue. And the font face, maybe.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9/10

I like how you have a screenshot from your hack as a sig...and the font colour is lovely. Bonus points for Chandelure <3

Years
3/10

Sigs towards the left always bother me and there really isn't anything in your sig that warrants a higher mark (sorry). I will admit to a personal vendetta against that show that may have resulted in the loss of a mark or two.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

I remember rating your signature before, and since then I guess your signature started to become more appealing. Anyways everything is well organized and the pic itself is eye-catching.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The three panels are much to alike and even as a GIF there's not much movement. The white background hurts it pretty bad. And the "Noire" caption looks really weird. If anything the word Noire should also blue. Or maybe reverse the pallet, IE. "~" should be black and "Noire" should be blue.

5outta10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
8/10

The GIF is very nice, it is a bit fast for my eyes, but that is probably just me. Also, the text "Dance Like No One's Watching!" could be integrated with the image or enclosed under the image with CSS to make it more appealing to the eyes. :)

Overall, the GIF makes some great points and the text could be stylized a tad, but not too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back