• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I'm stuck in Eterna District, where you're at silph co. I was suppose to battle on the last floor but I went down before I did it, now I cant get back up there because there's a grunt blocking the way and walking through walls cheat wont help either
Same.
Watched a let's play video from over a year ago at that part and a guy did the exact same thing. He restarted his game from the beginning.
If I can't progress from here I'm not gonna start over.

Atleast his character model got updated though.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
MEGA HUGE FIX: 23/11/2018
This release is a fix for Sinnoh region. I've tested it entirely and now it is fix. Some little things still must be fixed so save frequently please to prevent freeze or smthg else.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Major bug in Floaroma district, when i fight the first girl team rocket member, the screen of battle freezes and i can't do nothing but come back to my savefile and avoid her. The problem is the rival who told me to clear the meadow first and if i can't fight her, i can't continue the adventure.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Major bug in Floaroma district, when i fight the first girl team rocket member, the screen of battle freezes and i can't do nothing but come back to my savefile and avoid her. The problem is the rival who told me to clear the meadow first and if i can't fight her, i can't continue the adventure.
I think the bug appears after a specific attack, right?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I think the bug appears after a specific attack, right?

No the bug appear when the battle begin. The girl rocket and the heroine don't send their pokemons.

The screen stay block but the music continue.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-11-24 à 18.01.27.png
    Capture d’écran 2018-11-24 à 18.01.27.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
No the bug appear when the battle begin. The girl rocket and the heroine don't send their pokemons.

The screen stay block but the music continue.
I think the problem is connected to 2 things:
- The emulator, because you're not the first with a freeze on the female grunt (it appears in CW1 also)
- The trainer sprite data is "invalid" but in reality it works in game.

If the probelm is solved but your game freeze when you fight Venus (you have to fight here in the house guarded by your rival), it means it is caused by the two previous reason. So please tell me if you encounter these situations in the future.

I'm using gba4ios. Wat's your emulator.

Try this:
Test version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/27nboppembz1fw2/CWtest.ups?dl=0

PS: After defeating all the grunts in the meadow, you have to leave the meadow and then enter again, else your rival won't disappear. It is a lil mistake I did and not fixed yet.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Another major bug with moonblast, this move crash the game.

I'm really surprise by all these bugs you are encoutering because I don't have them. For Moonblast, It works fine on my game.

My conclusion is:
- There is invisible error in the rom when some moves and trainer sprites were added. These errors don't have any impact in game except on some emulators.

mGba is for computer, so I suggest you to use another emulator on pc. VBA is safe normally with my rom and it's the most popular computer emulator. Try it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I'm really surprise by all these bugs you are encoutering because I don't have them. For Moonblast, It works fine on my game.

My conclusion is:
- There is invisible error in the rom when some moves and trainer sprites were added. These errors don't have any impact in game except on some emulators.

mGba is for computer, so I suggest you to use another emulator on pc. VBA is safe normally with my rom and it's the most popular computer emulator. Try it.

I would like but VBA doesn't work on my computer (i don't know why), and i use a mac osX.

Years
Don't use teleport - it will return you to the original maps with messed up sprites and people that give you master balls and stuff. ;-;

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
NEW RELEASE: Version 224. I've just finished to test entirely Kouros region. The region is fixed. Some errors aren't fixed yet. It also fix some errors in Sinnoh. Next release will be for Sevii Island, soon.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I have got two questions, whats the progress on the extensions? and when you are done cloud white 2 and 3 are you going to make a cloud white 4?

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I have got two questions, whats the progress on the extensions? and when you are done cloud white 2 and 3 are you going to make a cloud white 4?
Q1: This week, I'm going to test and fix bugs in Sevii region (CW2)
the second half of december will be the testing and fixing of CW3 (Hoenn+Kaido regions)
In January, I'll be working on the new regions, not yet released but almost done, of CW2 and CW3 (Kanto, Seto (it is a fake region in the western part of japan) and Kibuto (same than Seto but in the middle part of Japan, at the end of that, all the regions of Japan will be in CW2 and CW3).

Normally, before february everything will be done. Except maybe the Pokémon world tournament and remaining bugs to fix.

Q2: CW4 is in fact CW0=Cloud White Origins. It was supposed to be a new game. But I don't have so much free time now and I'm submerged with all the bugs of my games. So if I wanna handle this, I have to create CW0 inside CW2 and CW3, it is less work to do.

>>> CW0 is split in 2 parts. One of them is in CW2. The other part is in CW3. They are corresponding to the incomming extensions (Seto, Kanto, Kibuto regions)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 26, 2018
Hi, i am still stuck in the last gym, volkner didnt initiate a fight after getting back to his gym. Anyone managed to clear through this? Thanks!

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi, i am still stuck in the last gym, volkner didnt initiate a fight after getting back to his gym. Anyone managed to clear through this? Thanks!

I've met the same problem during my test.
CAUSE: A problem of flag(variable) attributate to the trainer. Here it was interverted with Candice, the snowpoint city gym leader. Now the problem's fixed BUT ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE RESTARTING THE GAME.

If it is not your case, You have another solution: Load a save that is before your battle with Candice.

THE LAST OPTION BUT NOT SAFE: Walk trhgt wall cheat at the Pokémon league entrance OR Usa the cheats for receiving all the badges (better solution I think) but I can't guarantee this last option.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Q1: This week, I'm going to test and fix bugs in Sevii region (CW2)
the second half of december will be the testing and fixing of CW3 (Hoenn+Kaido regions)
In January, I'll be working on the new regions, not yet released but almost done, of CW2 and CW3 (Kanto, Seto (it is a fake region in the western part of japan) and Kibuto (same than Seto but in the middle part of Japan, at the end of that, all the regions of Japan will be in CW2 and CW3).

Normally, before february everything will be done. Except maybe the Pokémon world tournament and remaining bugs to fix.

Q2: CW4 is in fact CW0=Cloud White Origins. It was supposed to be a new game. But I don't have so much free time now and I'm submerged with all the bugs of my games. So if I wanna handle this, I have to create CW0 inside CW2 and CW3, it is less work to do.

>>> CW0 is split in 2 parts. One of them is in CW2. The other part is in CW3. They are corresponding to the incomming extensions (Seto, Kanto, Kibuto regions)
cool man! i'm excited to play it! I hope it comes out by febuary that will be very exciting.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 2, 2020
Same bug happened to me in Eterna City Warehouse, where the grunt is blocking the way to the boss room. As mentioned earlier, the walk through walls cheat doesn't work. Any solution for that?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 25, 2018
Hi there I'm in Kouros Region, Town Neptown and there is 3rd Gym of this Region and the gym leader is Diamond (from Sinnoh main character). I went to his gym to battle him but when I talk he says "See Ya" and I have to beat him to go to the other town. Is this beta ends here or is something else.

Back