• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so i edited Heath's info to include a small detail of his and Dean's friendship. They're bff's <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Okay, I definitely won't make the deadline.

As for inter-character relations, let's just say that David would not be a very popular person. As for Julia, we'll just have to see about her.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Don't sweat it Jack. I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow or not at this rate anyway. xD;

As for my own characters' relationships, Luce has yet to meet anyone persistant yet easy-going enough to befriend her. Leberecht is the kind of who finds a way to get along with pretty much everyone, so yeah... :/ For pairings, I'm going to let the RP start before I plan those. xD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
It never really occured to me the effects an RP can have on its players... Like Loki said, I'll just let things unfold and see which character(s) spark Jamal's interests.

Also, Loki, is it okay if basketball tryouts magically start on the first week of school or something? XD Pleeeease!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Yeah sure. xD Go for it Gummy, I don't particularly mind.

Now I have a question for you guys;

You guys want the sports teams to be mixed-gender or no? Or has the idea that they've been mixed been what you guys've been thinkin' since the start? xD;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
the idea of mixed teams hadn't occurred to me actually but i really don't mind. But then again... no other characters play soccer if i'm remembering correct my opinion is kinda voided... but its always been my assumption there was a boys and girl's team

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Yeah sure. xD Go for it Gummy, I don't particularly mind.

Now I have a question for you guys;

You guys want the sports teams to be mixed-gender or no? Or has the idea that they've been mixed been what you guys've been thinkin' since the start? xD;

Mixed sports would provide more interaction than if they were separate in my opinion.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Umm... I'll be on swim and dive... I'd prefer co-ed teams.

Also, I have an idea from my real school- trivia squad. Here in the DC metropolitan area it's... It's Academic. Yeah...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
There will be dorm partners, so if you'd like to arrange your partner in advance, please do so. Otherwise, just jump right on in once the main RP is up. -You don't get to pick dormmates in real life, after all. ;D-

Although, if your sign-up is still pending, please do not post. If you've yet to give me a heads-up that you can't finish your sign-up, you will be declined by the end of today/when I go to bed tonight~

edit; Main thread up, go ahead and post. ^^ This first day is a free-orientation day. If you don't feel like reading my post in detail, signing up for sports that one might consider a more 'manly' sport are in Armon Academy's old gym. (signing up for tryouts, btw, can't just get directly into the team. :B) These include basketball, baseball, soccer (which I referred to as football), and track. Swimming can also be found in the Armon Academy Gym.

"Feminine" sports may include dance, gymnastics, tennis, golf, and volleyball. If you're unsure of whether your sport would be considered 'feminine' or 'masculine' feel free to go by your own jurisdiction.

As for academic clubs like what Brad suggested, those can be found in classrooms, and you can go ahead and make a club for whichever one your character wants to join.

The cafeteria in Lahea's Ladies Finishing School has been converted into a culinary classroom. Food made by the culinary classes may be bought here, or one can go to the Armon Academy Cafeteria, where pre-ordered food from outside restraunts can be bought.

Weekends are open days, when the gates are opened for students to walk around town. Students are expected to be on their best behavior, and outside etiquette is to be no less than what it was before the merge. Students are free to go shopping, or buy groceries on weekends, if they do not wish to buy the provided food. Dorm rooms have one lobby, which one could consider the 'recreation' room. The lobby also includes a kitchen. Computers can be hooked up to the internet via the cable provided in the dorm rooms. First aid for public use can be found in the kitchen.

Dorm Rooms and inhabitants will be listed on the first post in the OoC thread. If there are any other lists you'd like, I will post them up as they are made. ^^ Questions are welcome as usual, since I'm usually pretty vague about.... everything.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
I will jump right on editing the original post. Yay for bring descriptive!

EDIT: I couldn't think of much else to say, but I did my best! D:

Anything else?

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Hrm...
So dorm-mates...
At least at my school, you can choose your dorm-mate starting second semester.
It would make sense for Dean to be in a room with Heath if it's the same kind of deal here. It doesn't really matter though.
As for Alina, she can be paired up with whomever.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
O-kay. Some things in Brad's post have been brought to my attention, and I'd like to clear it up before anyone else posts.

There are two people per dorm. No exceptions. (There is always an even number of boys and girls admitted to Academy, so nobody gets to be more priviledged than another.)

As a result, if there are 666 dorms on the boys side of Academy, that means there are 1332 boys. x_o

Tooooo much. I thought it' just be a common sense thing, which is why I didn't say anything, but let's keep it under 100. :< Preferably under 85. Armon and Lahea merged, but their dorms are still the same.

And it seems that the layout of the school is kind of wonky. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that the dorms are on opposite sides of the school. D: Or maybe I'm delusional. But either way, I drew out a crappy quick map on Paint. I'll make a better one later. xD; Along with a vague map of how a dorm room starts out. (Not all dorm rooms are the same though, depending on former or present inhabitants.)

untitled-3.png

(lol.)

I'm sorry for being such a pissy dictator. xD;;; I just like my organization. And sorry if you can't read my handwriting. *swt* If I missed a building you want added, please tell me~

Here's a list of what is normally provided in a room (unless the people before you broke it and stashed it's remains in the tree's and didn't ask for a new one): 1 Bunk Bed. 2 Desks. 2 Internet Cables. 2 Rolling Chairs to accompany the desks. 1 small table. 2 foldable chairs. 1 nightstand. There is 1 bathroom for every two people, and two closets per room. Closets are slide-door closets. Only staff dorms have walk-in closets. </3. The walls in Armon Academy's dorms are all random colors, painted by choice of it's inhabitants. Lahea's dorm walls are all covered in gold or white floral wallpaper. The floors for both dorms are all hardwood, while the bathrooms are white tile. (The color of the grout depends on how old the bathroom is though. ;3) *SHOT'D*

I think that's it so far. D:

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
One question...
Classes. When do we find out what classes/buildings we're in?

BTW;;
xD; I like organization. I hate posting when I'm not sure of something. It's like...I risk messing the RP up. o0;;
I like your writing for 'Armon's'. x3

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Yeah. I sort of edited the alone thing.... yeah. If any guy wants to be my roomie, please PM me. Anyways... yeah. I'll fix room number...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
ACK I FORGOT A MAIN OFFICE. *slap'd*

same here with the messing up the rp feeling. xD

K, well... CHANGING THE STAFF DORMS TO THE MAIN OFFICE.

The staff can go live off-campus. :B Find your schedules at the Main Office~ Due to the nature of Armon and Lahea's strict rules and classes, unlike most highschools, there's no pushing or shoving, and you can actually distinguish between which like is the A-I and which one is the S-Z line! *FISH'd*

Lines go by last name~

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, speaking of girls dorms, whoever wants to room with Luce just needs to mention a pile of stuff on the top bunk or something. xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
I would post tonight but my keyboard is screwd up and won't typ e's and l's. (Copy and pasted them.)

Never mind, I found an old keyboard. Anyway, are the staff dorms and office merged now? Anyone want to room with Fabian?

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
No, the Staff Dorms just asploded to make way for the office. :D

New, better, improved map~!

warning; It might look pretty funky because my resolution is really messed up. xD; Weird resolution + Tablet = Not good outcome on other resolutions.

AcademyMap.png

Changes:

Armon's northeast classroom building has been changed into a library.
The Staff Dorms have changed into the Main Office, where one can find their schedules.

Notes:
There are a total of four tennis courts, but I only drew two because I got lazy and couldn't fit it in right.
Yes. I know I suck at drawing buildings. D:< Especially victorian ones, because I don't do references when it comes to architecture. *lazy* I spent more time on Lahea's buildings and then I was like, "wutevz." on Armons. Sorry boys. D:
edit; Oh, and the walkways aren't as super scrunched as I've made them look. D: *shot'd*

edit-ching;

Dorm Updates~

Boys Dorm

13. Brad Matthews VII, ???
72. Edmund Elton, ???
73. Leberecht Pascal, Rémi LaClaire

Girls Dorm

27. Illyabera Jannet Evangard, Luce Fulvio
21. Corrine LaClaire, ???

edit-ching-ching; MAN I GOTTA PUT EVERYTHING DOWN IN ONE THOUGHT JEEBUZ CHRIST ENUFF EDITING JEEBUZ. *dead*

Phanima will be joining us with my permission, albeit a little late~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back