• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, you should know what the rules are, so here's what is in this place:

a bar
a restaurant
a jukebox
a dance platform

You may request anything. Wheter I fufill that request is up to me.

I created this thread so some of us could have a better place to do stuff. Kiri's nightclub was getting way out of hand, as so many people were there. People were re-modeling the place all of the time, and it was just too busy, if you know what I mean. Anyway, now we have a place that's not so busy, not 5 miles long, and nicer in a way. So c'mon, people, we need to get the party started!! :D

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Out of hand, eh? Not my fault, it's the fault of people who posted nonsense there. This place will become the same... soon enough. Sorry.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
KARR, I know it wasn't your fault, and this place won't become the same if we keep it in order.

And Gohan, be nicer to me. *gives Gohan his shandi*

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
I mean, how to keep it in order? To do that, you need to be a Moderator. Then you can just delete nonsense posts.

Years
oh sorry i'll be bartender for a while.ha i'll have Karr's job at the other nightclub here.

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
No, you won't at where I work, I'm the deputy manager, not some barperson! Heh, I get to see the profits! Bwahahahaha!

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Hello. So, how much profit up to now?

1 Shandi = 5 CND profit...
1 Coke = 0.50 CND profit...

Five dollars and fifty cents...
Erm I'll do it for a friend.

*orders a megagigantic ultraparty with EVERYTHING for everyone who comes in*

Years
KARR do you know any mods that would help?

okay name the party i geuss and what will be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back