• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've chained plenty of times, but never found a shiny that way. T:
Only time I've found one intentionally was the Chikorita, and that was because of soft resetting.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I still want a shiny starter for myself :C

On another note, I got a martial arts fight later on and after that I'm going to attend UFC 158 at the Bell center! :D

So you won't be seeing me on PC tonight :[

Years
I never had a shiny starter at all, but my very first starter, a Mudkip was female.

That was back when I was playing Ruby, and I didn't even know female starters were rare back then.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay haha.

If you mean shiny Hoenn Pokemon, my only ones are hacked, I think. But that did remind me that I should get around to beating Sapphire version soon.

I think my first starter was male, but my first Unova Pokemon (Tepig) was female. [: I still have it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
I caught a shiny raticate in leafgreen once. i found a shiny golbat once in pearl but i was out of pokeballs.
anyway, found another webcomic im interested in called Twokinds. 700 pages and counting. Soooo...anyone know a fifth comic i might be intersted in?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Back in the original gold, I caught a shiny Venonat in the bug catching game.

Anyway, I don't get the point in hacking pokemon. It takes the whole challenge and fun out of it for me, so I never use the GTS.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I used to hack, but I don't anymore. I ONLY hack for non-gameplay altering codes, like music modification, or Walk Through Walls for experimentation.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My hacked ones were on a game that I was given for Christmas, so I just kept them. After all, who has the heart to reset a game full of shiny level 100 Pokemon? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back