• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I would like to trade for the shiny Ralts. I can offer the event shiny Pichu in return, if you'd like.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. (:
I *think* I have a shiny Ralts clone on-hand because another user never came to get it. When will you be able to trade?

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Oh dear, seems I'm to late for the masterball trade. ._. Oh well! If the trade doesen't go well, I'd gladly do the trade. If not, I hope all goes well in your favor :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Brickbusterx
Sounds good. Which legendary/shiny Pokemon would you like for it?

@ProjectMisfit
If you're willing, I don't mind doing two trades. Would just save time for how much Masterball cloning I'd have to do. (: If so, which Pokemon would you like?

(If either of you want the male shiny Skitty, shiny Bayleef, or a Giratina, I have at least one clone of each on hand, so we could trade sooner.)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What time zone are you in? (I just need to know so we can plan a time, rather than just hoping to catch each other while we're both online.) Also, I just want to confirm that you do have a 4th gen game (your signature only has a FC for a Gen V game)...?

Years
What time zone are you in? (I just need to know so we can plan a time, rather than just hoping to catch each other while we're both online.) Also, I just want to confirm that you do have a 4th gen game (your signature only has a FC for a Gen V game)...?

Ah wow.. didn't catch the 4th gen part of your request.. sorry. I DO have 4th gen for trade, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it working for trading. :/
Sorry

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries. I just wanted to confirm, because people miss that part somewhat often.
Good luck getting your game to work for trading, though. (:

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
Hello,

I have some event Pokémon you may like. They are legit as far as I know and definitely untouched. You might check my "Warrior's Trade Shop" for the details.

I like your Cresselia and Shiny Ponyta. Those are legit correct?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, they're legit. I caught them both myself. (:
Definitely interested in the Event Pokemon. I've been hoping to offer some here, but haven't gotten any yet.
Any of the event-exclusive species you're offering would work.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
Ok, I am thinking both my event Shaymin and Jirachi for your Cresselia and Blue fire Ponyta.

That sound ok?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. They're both UT, right?
I'll have to clone my Pokemon first, because I only have the originals on-hand.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
If you mean UT as in untouched then yes.

I don't think ill be able to trade tonight but definitely tomorrow. Take your time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Got it. You said they're "legit as far as you know"- I just want to confirm that the person who originally obtained them (if it wasn't you) gave redis permission? Sorry about seeming so picky. I just want to avoid offering Pokemon I shouldn't. (:

Considering I woke up particularly early, I should have time to clone them today.

Edit: I've tried quite a few times (and accidentally put my Ponyta on GTS twice!) without luck. I'm going to keep trying, and hopefully I'll have Cresselia and Ponyta ready today.

Last edited:

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
They are straight out of the events. Permission is my own and you can redistribute them. They are as legit as you get them from the events. Are Gamestop pokemon legit? I think so. Check my post in my shop for details of the Pokémon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I just misunderstood and thought you were distributing someone else's Pokemon. (:

I've been doing other things, but I'm going to make (probably several) more attempts at cloning Cresselia and Ponyta for you. Would you like me to PM/VM you when they're ready?

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
lol, clone the easier way, not through GTS glitching. I learned this by accident. Using a ROM. Want me to guide you through this? This will save you much time in the future.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How do you clone yours?
I don't have a working AR and my router is stubborn so the easier way to clone on GTS is impossible.

kingfor6

Pkmn Trainer SS Goku
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2015
If you use AR then it may mess all the stats up which happens all the time. Ensure your router works. Download any 4th gen ROM. Beat the 1st gym leader.

Then,

Trade your cloning pkmn to the ROM over GTS.

Get ready to trade back.

Just before you trade back, copy your ROM save file.

Move the original save file to desktop and use the copy.

Trade back, then delete or move the copy and then use the original save file.

If you did it right, you should have your pkmn on your real game and also on your original ROM save as if you never traded. Understand the routine.

Back