• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Rotom?

Favouirite Rotom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
In the Gen 4 there was a pokemon Named Rotom which had many forms By possessing stuff So which one was your favorite?

479-fan.gif
479-frost.gif
479-heat.gif
479-mow.gif
479-wash.gif
479.gif

YAY ROTOMZ!

Last edited:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Rotom-C is my favourite. Rotom-W is annoying as hell in OU and I don't really like the other Rotom forms. Also, Rotom-C looks cooler than the other forms. Look at that grin.

Years
Wash Rotom is probably my favorite of the different forms, with Frost Rotom not far behind. I didn't actually start liking Rotom until the 5th gen, but when I was finally able to get one, I would've gladly swapped my Samurott for my Wash Rotom- if it could've learned Surf, haha.

Sirfetch’d

I like Rotom- wash the best. It often will find its way on my OU teams because of its great bulk and many resistances. It also learns many great support moves and I just love it's design more compared to the others.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Hmm, My favorite is Rotom-Heat followed by Rotom-Fan then Rotom-Frost. I like Rotom-Heat because it's just awesome and I love it's typing. Electric/Fire with levitate is just amazing. I like Rotom-Fan because it's just awesome when stalling teams and it can regain health with Thunder Wave. Rotom-Frost is pretty good with stall so that'd be the reason why i picked that.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Competititve wise, I like Wash Rotom because of its lone weakness to Grass. Appearance-wise, I like Wash Rotom and Heat Rotom.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
As hilarious as Water-Rotom looks, and as adorable as Flying-Rotom looks, I still don't really like any of them haha. They are just a bit too cartoony for me, even though it got better when I realized the canon explanation for their forms. At first I thought they were actually pokémon who were born to look like machines :p

But the normal Rotom is my favorite I guess. I like pokémon who look like that, for some reason, such as Castform and Masquerain too. Rotom has the same kind of tiny-ball-with-wings-thingy going on. All this is purely design-wise though. I haven't played with Rotom in a game or competitively.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I really like Fan-Rotom, it looks so adorable and happy, like it's fist pumping or something. It's probably not as good as Wash Rotom in competitive play but I don't play competitively anymore so I don't really care lol, I just think it's the cutest of all its forms. Heat Rotom and Mow Rotom scare me to be honest, Fridge and Wash aren't that appealing. Normal Rotom looks cute too but I still find Fan-Rotom's Forme more appealing.

Years
Wash Rotom, because it has only one weakness (due to Levitate negating the Ground weakness) and it's a Water-type, aka my fave type.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I really Didn't expect so many views and replies Since it's My first post which isn't a introduction post Anyways My favorite was The mow rotom I mean like look at it :D And Water types don't stand a chance against it

Aaaaaand No one likes frost rotom

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I have to say that I love Normal Rotom the most purely due to aesthetic and nostalgic reasons. It saddens me to see a forme of it, since they aren't as cute as it. If I was hard-pressed, however, to choose one of its other formes, I'm taking Wash Rotom, because I love water types aand Water/Electric + Levitate is a good combination.

Years
Voting this after seeing the Rotom's Dekorora episode... Man i just love Wash Rotom.. Wow using three attacks at team rocket with Blizzard, Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.. Amazing !

Years
Uuugh.. I can't decide! :( They're all awesome but I think I'll go with Mow Rotom because of its huge grin. Heat is a close second though.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Normal Rotom looks the best, and has a brilliant concept.

Lawnmower Rotom looks awesome and is funny. I like Volt Switch + Leaf Storm.
Oven Rotom looks decent, and I like the type combination. Volt Switch + Overheat.

I hate the other Frost and Wash formes. They're too bulky and have frowning faces. Also, their moves have the lowest accuracy. I couldn't care less how useful Wash is useful in competitive, it's just so ugly.

Fan Forme is 'ight.

Back