• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PC Plays... Pokemon White! (Poll #5 is up - Is Lillipup worth it?)

Should we keep Lillipup on our team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have a spare copy of Pokemon White here. I want YOU guys to help me decide how to play it. Right down to gender of the trainer... let's see how far we can get.

I'll share screenshots and progess like a normal journal... but you guys will decide on all the important decisions! Poll choice will last only 24 hours - so contribute to each poll as quick as you can! Feel free to make suggestions here too.

Let's see what we can collectively do :)

First question... Am I a boy or am I a girl?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I have asked myself that question many times

If you play as the boy we'll all forget you're playing fifth gen games instead of fourth gen...or sixth gen...or seventh gen...stupid cloned male player characters.

Hilda is one of the best designed (albeit most poorly named) female protagonists, so go with her~

Years
This is a great idea! I accidentally put Boy in the poll even though I much prefer Hilda lmao

Years
Voted Girl, because I am obviously in the camp that says Hilda is one of the best female protagonist designs. #teamhilda

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Silly lady! I am obviously a girl!

What's my name, you ask? Uhhhh...​

Go vote in the next poll ;)

pkmin3033

I don't even like N, but I don't like any of the other options, and a vote for "Other" is a wasted vote. So why not. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aahhh I can't be both... we need a tie breaker! :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
My name? Touko! You don't need to ask ME twice.

...okay, so I have to choose between a piece of bacon, a reject from clown college and a smug snake?

My choice is...​

Go vote! (Screenshot and detail progress is once a week, by the way)

Also, Touko has attitude.

Years
I know how much media likes to promote Tepig as her canonical starter, but as an advocate for Oshawott Appreciation I vote for the little samurai otter to accompany her.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Screenshots are taken and ready to be uploaded tomorrow...

But first. What do you think our first encounter will be?!

Back