• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever seen a person from PC?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'm not talking about the people that you knew
had registered to PC, but the members of PC
that you've seen just by luck. I know I have,
but I'm not saying who they are.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Hmm nope, I haven't run into anyone I know from other sites or forums.. I think. But don't be surprised if you've seen me at other websites, I'm everywhere and no where, lol.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Pff, no. X.o() Not by accident.
I probably saw Shinji Mekamori before we met, though. We were staying in the same hotel for the same week. That's a scary thought. X.o()

perthskies

Nostalgic
Years
No I haven't met anyone from The PokCommunity. The only possibilities at this time is people in Australia and the closest possiblilty would be Soph who lives just one, two or three cities/towns away from me. ^_^; I would like to meet the PC staff though, and give them commendations for their fine work. Hehe. ^_^

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
I haven't met anyone from TPC. But I've met somebody using the Netbattle program.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
No, I haven't, but I could have met Kayleigh before, if I had tried hard to go to the Houston pokemon thing

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
frostweaver said:
*met 22sa in real life once, and hopefully even more in the future ^_^*
You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Kairi said:
You must force pictures and get them online next time, the fans (especially me) demand it. ;p Plus we can finally figure out what gender 22sa is! =P j/k

I have a good feeling that 22sa is a boy. Don't know why.

Anyways I never met anyone from pc in my life... its a very, very low chance.
I mean everyone is from different states. Probably from diffenrent continents.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
I dont think i've ever seen anyone from PC....but maybe i've seen Kwesi before.....Oro? he looks alot like my brothers best friend....Oro?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
nope...i may have if any of ya live in good ol Oregon? nope...i guessed so! :laugh: well me and Ally (Sapphire) may meet when we get older...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No one I know (unless you go to the same school with me. =P) But there's this one girl in my PE class, and she likes pok?mon alot... I was almost like, "Do you join any online forums?" But I was afraid that the answer might be yes. o_o; Any of you go to EVHS? XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I don't think I have. There doesn't seem to be any members here that live near where I live, Minnesota. 2 years ago, my family took a big trip to a bunch of states. They were: Starting in Minnesota of course, then Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, and Washington DC. I've been to Thunder Bay, Ontario 3 times in my life too. The last time was last summer. It would of been weird if I saw any PC members in any of those places. o_O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
Wow, I must be so lucky last time then. Thanx for the warning Kairi XDD, I'll make sure won't be meeting frosty again soon!!!! :P

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hey, do you think that it would be better to close this
thread or not?

Anyway, I've seen one person when I was on an exchange program,
and once when I went on a holiday to .........

And one more thing, do you think this post's spam?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
...It's perfectly valid to me. ;) :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, 22sa I guess I messed up any future plans frosty might have had. ._. But I bet you two are so kawaii. ;p

Back