• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Karmic Mayhem // Piccies

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hey, Karmillina, you're an awesome anime artist. All your works are so cute and happy. Keep up the great work!!

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
thanks, aragornbird and Dark Venusaur ^^ Ill just entertain you with some old pics XD... and other stuff XD

Ran-kun as a witch ^^

Anna the Bat... a crossover with Shaman King and Sonic XD
Ryuichi, one of my best pics featuring boys o___O It's quite old, though
Megami Kouhosei's Chibi Kizna Towryk
Megami Kouhosei's Chibi Teela
A self-portrait XD
An Oekaki... This is Juna Kidderminster, or Skadi... she's amnesiac o___O
Ron and Hermione (in Paint)
Skadi (in paint too)
Got Phlegm?
Chibi Ron and Hermione

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Ron and Hermione are awesome :D and the phlegm image was disturbing but cute too.

Oh, and Ran-kun is a guy right? Just making sure...

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
nope, I'ts a girl o____O but she's a tomboy... and -kun sounds better that -chan on her name, so... XD
It's like Fruits Basket's Tohru, she's called Tohru-kun because she has a guy's name ^^

**edit: my first inking in Photoshop o____O made with mouse, so maybe the lines look a little bit shaky... I'll color it soon...

Kosuke-chan... another girl with boy's name XD

notice that the arms are too short, I'll try do arrange that whe I come back from missions...

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
here's a new pic... inked in Photoshop... if I had a tablet, I could use it, but no!!!!

presenting a new Pokéchara, Salome. She's supposed to be a Gym Leader specialized in Ground-type Pokémon XD

Salome

here's the sketch... OMFG, she looks a hell lot better in pencil XD

hope ya like her!!

ok, nobody answered... but here's a new pic!!
This one's called Maho... the little dragon she's holding is supposed to be a boy... or more specifically, her knight, Eero... sounds girly at first, but that's how my story goes XD
Maybe he's more a bodyguard than anything XD
I need to put the story on paper someday... I just can't start it becuase of a lack of inspiration...

Maho

Back