• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Years

Allister Curtis

Sure enough, Mr. Higoroshi eventually noticed the destruction that had befallen his classroom, and had immediately assessed that Frio was responsible, a sentiment that Allister agreed with despite the snowman's sister's claims. Allister was actually fairly impressed that even with the looming battle the teacher, who was likely quite green due to his young age, was still maintaining order quite well. It was in the middle of that thought that said teacher made a request for either himself or Gavin, for they were the only mages in the class it appeared, to produce a barrier for them.
"I can handle the barrier, I have just the spell. You'll need to give me about a minute to get it prepared when we find Oz since I need to draw a pentacle, but once it is ready any spell that targets anyone I am trying to defend will be significantly weakened as long as I stay in the pentacle... although the more of you and the further away you are the less potent the spell will be. That's just an unfortunate aspect that the majority of spells I can currently cast have attached to them."

With that, Allister walked to the door in preparation to head out to the graveyard. He didn't want to leave first though in case he gave the impression he wanted to be some sort of leader. In reality he wanted as little to do with the majority of his classmates as possible with the exceptions of Gavin, Yorick and Cheryll.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Classroom

Gavin remained silent from the moment that Elise requested that they all respect Frio's wishes until the end of Higoroshi's briefing. He was saddened by Elise's compliance with her brother, it seemed as if she was dehumanizing herself. He couldn't not comply, however, as it would then be a conflict of interest on her end. He was trying to figure out exactly why she was protecting him, as he had no doubt in his mind that she wasn't completely, if at all, agreeable with what Frio had in mind. Then again, he was just being protective, just trying to be a good brother; it was something that Gavin couldn't interfere with, though he wondered if agreeing to all of this would be the right thing to do. He simply sighed and turned his attention elsewhere.

Then, Higoroshi gave the class his attention in an uproar. Through all of this, Gavin stayed silent, his mind still on Elise. He didn't particularly care about what Higoroshi had to say, and from what he caught, none of the briefing, save for the spells, was about him. He heard the bit about closing his eyes, however, but he scoffed at the idea that Higoroshi could do anything about Oz. The way he figured it, if he could have done something about Oz, then he would have done it previously, rather than relying on a bunch of schoolkids to do so for him. Regardless, he simply kept his somber expression all of the way through.

At the end, Gavin opened his mouth to talk a few times, but he wasn't sure if he could. Then he bit his lip and said, "You...y'know, Higohigo-chan, you really should pay attention." He tried to put some life into himself with a playful attitude. "I mean, after all this time you're just now realizing that the class is in disarray, and then, after that, you go and accuse the wrong person. Do you seriously think that Frio here would do all of this? Haven't you been listening to anything I said about my arm? At all? I'm a much more likely suspect." Gavin turned his head thoughtfully. "Probably because I did it." He turned back to Higoroshi. "Then again, I wouldn't expect Ryuu 'When They Cry' Higurashi to know that; after all, he did just completely miss out on the whole event." He raised his hands and shook his head with a smile. "Oh well. I'm going to the Graveyard." Gavin zoomed to the door, past Allister, and into the hallway. "Later, comrades!" He said, waving playfully to Frio, Elise, Yorick, and Cheryll. He turned to Allister and saluted. "I'll see you on the battlefield, commander!" He then turned his attention to Higoroshi and blew a kiss to him. "Later, Higo-chan!" After all was said and done, he bolted out of the building.

Once outside, Gavin started down the path to the graveyard. He looked at his hand. "I wonder if I can do this..." He still felt a little dizzy from the amount of blood loss, despite his efforts to make the amputation procedure as complication-less as possible. Gavin sighed and removed the water bottle from his pocket. He chugged the entire bottle and then obliterated the remains with a dark spell. The dizziness lessened as the coolness and the freshness of the water embraced him. I've gotta get to Oz before the others, He thought to himself. His walk transformed into a run, which felt quite odd without the weight and the movements of his arm, and started quickly made for the path that he and Kitten (Kailey) followed to the graveyard the previous day.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Did She Just Asked What I Think She Just Asked?

I could see Nami's face turning red. She kindly took the blood bag anyway, so why's she blushing? I don't get it. It's cute though, the way she blushes. Ah! I'm getting embarressed!

I learn, for some reason, that blood contains iron. What else does my blood have. Er, I just realized that Nami drank my iron blood...

ShinyDiamond: Give him a moment. Tak's thinking of Nami actually eating iron.

That's...an odd thought. I'll just shake that out of my head. It took some time for me to realize that Nami shoved her plate of pancakes towards me. I'd love some, except I'm starting to get full...& the food taste weird today. Must be a usual taste for Youkai. As I finish up my pancakes, Nami asks me a personal question.

"Do you have a girlfriend back in the human world?"

I don't, & that's due to my lack of confidence. Or is it that I'm no good with girls. "Uh, no, I don't." I awkwardly pick my fork on my empty plate. I don't understand why she would ask me that anyway. It would be nice to have a girlfriend... Ack! The aftertaste is horrible. "Have you noticed how weird the food taste today?" I ask Nami. "I mean, you Youkai probably have that usual taste, but I guess it's different for me." I scratch my head, looking at my plate. Blegh, I need to wash this out soon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"Well then, I see that most of you are here and I don't expect anymore students too be honest." Higoroshi-Sensei spoke quieting the room. "Oz is a Mage, so I suggest that you all keep distance and dodges his attacks. If there is any Mage here that can make a defense barrier, then please do so for you and your classmates so that they can start to attack Oz." Cheryll watched as the man stood and went to the front of the classroom. "You'll only have to keep him busy for 20 minutes, not more." he continued with a glance towards Allister and the boy she didn't know. "I promise that I will appear after this time has passed. And if I appear I suggest you immediately close your eyes, don't question, just trust me on this one."

Cheryll nodded shakily she was still extremely nervous about fighting. Unsure of herself and her abilities."The other teachers and I weren't prepared when he attacked last time, which explains the big damage they have gotten but I can gladly say that most of them have recovered from that and that tomorrow we'll be following the normal schedule." he spoke moving towards the door. "You'll be leaving to the graveyard right now. He's probably by a huge gravestone near a underground chamber that is hopefully still closed. Please stay close to each other."

"I can handle the barrier, I have just the spell. You'll need to give me about a minute to get it prepared when we find Oz since I need to draw a pentacle, but once it is ready any spell that targets anyone I am trying to defend will be significantly weakened as long as I stay in the pentacle... although the more of you and the further away you are the less potent the spell will be. That's just an unfortunate aspect that the majority of spells I can currently cast have attached to them." Allister said before walking out of the room and Cheryll quickly followed not staying to hear what the other students said.

"A-Allister...i-i'll t-try" she paused as she caught up to him. "I'll t-try my b-best!" she said trying to encourage not only herself but him as well.

Years

Allister Curtis

"I'll t-try my b-best!"

Allister turned from his walk towards the graveyard to see Cheryll standing there, she seemed to be encouraging herself more than him, but he could tell she also wanted to help keep his confidence up. Regardless he was glad she was going to be helping him out.
"I'm glad to hear that" he said to his younger classmate "I dare say we'll need everything you can offer".

He was thankful for her company, but Allister was concerned about Gavin's strange behaviour before leaving the room... and slightly irritated by the "commander" comment he had made. Allister had left not long after the other mage wanting to catch him before he went off to the graveyard but the deva mage had already ran off. He figured he may as well confide this in Cheryll
"If you want to come with me you're going to have to run. I get the feeling that Gavin is probably about to do something really, really stupid despite his armless and weakened state and I figure that I'm going to have to go after him... actually I have a better idea. I'm going to go after him but can you go back and get Yorick? He's a werewolf so he'll catch Gavin faster than me despite my huge head start most likely. Then hurry back because we'll be needing you at the graveyard".

Having explained his concerns to Cheryll and having made yet another request of her Allister sprinted down the halls towards the school grounds. It was quite probably nothing but something about Gavin suggested to Allister that he was likely to be heading after Oz alone. Not a good idea.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Five
Renegade

Effect: Power Collar
Fairytale Training: Day 2

In a moment of silence he caught sight of the Commandeer's grin, an evil, sadistic one. Solo responded to it with a harsh glare. "You're not going to scare me." He shook his head, changing the subject to the reason he was here. "Power the stick..." He seemed confused about it. "Uh, like this?" He focused his mind on the center of the stick, feeding it energy, and sure enough, the little stick grew and expanded into a good-sized staff. Six feet long, maybe even a bit longer. "Oh, I get it..." He began to twirl it around with his fingers, leaning onto one hip with an odd gaze. "I don't know how to fight with staves."

Khawill

<3
Years
After everyone left me and Elise finished cleaning up the unbroken desks. The ice melted away, and since the floor was hard, the water didn't cause too much damage. To clean it up, I froze it then shattered it into chunks. Then we just tossed the chunks out the window. Overall we did a pretty good job, in a short amount of time. After about five minutes, the entire room was in order with a few missing desks. "Well now that we are done, what do we do?" I said.

"Well we could talk." Elise said, "The teacher is the only one here." I nodded, then pulled two desks to the far back. "So you said your friend Solo was missing?"

"Not really a friend, though it was odd that he stormed out and never came back..." I said.

"You don't think he went to face that Oz guy alone?"

"No, he said he didn't want anything to do with the fight." I recounted the events, "Then the girl said there was some kind of family in the human world."

"Is that when he stormed off?" I nodded. We sat in thought then Elise exclaimed, "Hey! Do Youkai live in the human world?"

"Not very often... Most times they are ridiculed or ostracized. My family always had good control of our abilities so we blended well."

"Well maybe Solo is one of those Youkai who hates humans because he wasn't accepted."

"Yea, I somehow doubt that is the reason." I said, "Though it is possible he hates them." I tapped my fingers on the desk, the realization slowly coming in, "And if he hates them then..."

"He would go to that Oz guy to help them out right." Elise said softly. I stood up fast, flipping the desk, breaking it. "Hey!" Elise scolded.

I quickly walked to the front and slammed my hands on Higorashi's desk, "I think I know where Solo might have gone!"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Cafeteria.

Nami dwell off after Takumi said he had no girlfriend. "So he doesn't, huh...?" Nami mumbled quietly. Wasn't that a good thing then? He doesn't have a girlfriend back at his home world but... Nami still can't allow herself to date a human... wait, what is she thinking? She won't ever be dating him because he only likes her as a friend, so she can't disallow her anything because fate already decided he is not going to end up with her. Nami sighed in disturbance, her thoughts were making her so crazy that she didn't even the notice the horrible after taste she was having in her mouth. Now she started wondering if there was a girl Takumi liked...?

Takumi woke her up from her daydream by asking her if she has noticed that the food tastes weird. He thought that this was an usual taste for Youkai's, how cute... he thinks that Youkai eat something that tastes like it had a toxic bath. "Not only the food tastes weird, the blood in this cafetaria as well..." Nami mentioned. Nami didn't really want to think about the horrible tasting food. She rather thought about her class that was probably fighting Fairytale's member, Oz.

"Hey Takumi..." Nami glanced at him with a curious expression on her face as her cheeks started to turn pink. "Is there a girl you like?" She asked him but turned her head away once she thought that Takumi would find it weird that she's asking all these questions. "Don't think anything behind it, i'm just curious." Nami glanced back at Takumi once she thought that her blush had faded. "As friends we should try to get to know each other more and more, right?" Nami smiled brightly at him and brushed her hair that was in a tail at the moment.

The Commandeer

The commandeer chuckled when Solo said he didn't know how to fight with "staves", such an rookie idiot he is... "Hold it like this." The commandeer shoved his hand to the middle and made him hold it forward him. "Now, if you think about a defense barrier, it'll summon one." The commandeer explained and took a stand in front of him. "This stick works together with your thoughts. But you have to be careful," The commander rubbed the back of his head and seemed to be thinking. Shall he say what he was about to say? If he really resembles "that" person it means that the stick will be used against him once again.

After awhile the commandeer decided to have faith in this student and coughed. "This stick also has a weak spot. If your thoughts wander off, the stick will lock itself and it won't unlock itself unless you found peace. This simply means that if you are confused, or your case used telekinesis, it will lock itself." The commandeer tried his best to explain.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu got a little pissed when Gavin randomly gave him a weird nickname. He'll hear about that one later since he left the classroom immediately after saying all that crap. Ofcourse it was Frio because Gavin didn't seemed to be in a state to almost destroy a classroom. He didn't even seemed to be in the state to fight against Oz. Well... he since he left immediately after insulting the teacher that must mean he was too scared to stay a little longer and to receive the consequences. Ryuu was asked if he knew where Solo was since he hadn't been since since yesterday. Ryuu didn't want to answer that question or to show any expression at all but secretly he wanted to facepalm. Was Solo stupid enough to join Fairytale? Ugh... He's a bigger idiot than Ryuu had imagined.

Cheryl didn't seem to be at ease so Ryuu decided to cheer her up a little. "Don't worry Cheryl, I will do anything to keep you guys safe." Ryuu warmly smiled at her. "I know it sounds ironic because i'm sending you guys over there but I can't defeat him when he's not weakened a little." Ryuu lied. Ofcourse he can beat up Oz all by himself but if he didn't let his students do this then they will never get stronger.

Suddenly Frio started to claim that he knew where Solo might have go. "Well, tell me then, please be quick since we don't have much time." Ryuu said and looked straight in his face. He already knew where Solo was but Frio's theory was more than welcome. Though, he wondered why there were no Vampires here. Not even one of these girls had come. A lot of students who would've been useful hadn't come. Such a shame...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Six
Renegade

"Uh... Barrier..." He squinted at the staff, handling it with two hands now. As he focused, a transparent wall of energy suddenly expanded from the staff, seemingly impenetrable from outside. "Hey, that's kinda cool!" He grinned slowly, beginning to spin and twirl the staff, even swinging it forward to see how hard it could hit. "I think I could get used to this..." He stopped swinging it and held it back the way he was supposed to. "Is that it?"

Khawill

<3
Years
I figured he didn't notice the desk, otherwise he would've probably yelled again. "I-- We" I corrected myself. "Think he may hate humans..." I paused, "and he may have joined that Oz person..." Saying it out loud to him sounded silly, though I felt like I should voice our opinion. "If he is, I think it may be for reasons out of his control." Or maybe he is stupid I thought, "And I would like to maybe look for him?" I knew I would need guidance, and I also figured I shouldn't try to go after him alone if he joined the human hating group. "I could lead a search party if needed."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Any More Questions?

Why does the taste get more gross? Perhaps I'll just ignore it. Will water wash it out? I continue to listen to Nami about the food. She finds the taste weird, blood included, too. I thought this was a natural taste for Youkai. If not, then I can tell school food here is the same as school in my world: Rotten.

On another note, Nami asks me, again, another personal question: Is there a girl I like? This is a question I might answer here.

It's Nami, but I'm not telling her right now. How do I know how she feels about me? I guess I'll answer her question already. "I might..." I blush & scratch my head while I turn the other way around. That's all I'm saying to her. Hee, I keep forgetting Nami's a Youkai. I'm terrified of Youkai. I guess it's that Nami acts normal, like most other Youkai around here. That doesn't mean I should let my guard down, no sir! Fairytale is still out there. I hope I don't run into them.

"What about you? Is their a boy you like?" I retaliate by asking Nami the samething she asked me. "As you said, we should try to get to know each other more & more, right?" I tease & laugh. Wow, that was pretty funny of me. I'm not considering a career as a comedian...

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
(Sorry about the lateness, University is a pain :P )

Milly Kaiko

Watching her friend busy himself with his own cuts and bruises, Milly chewed on her lip. She had been right to worry before it would seem, as he watched him shift bandages from one part of his body to another. It was here however, that she briefly glimpsed the multiple scars which cross his arms and for a moment she wanted to ask why, however she shyness for checking out her friends arms, over ran her curiosity.

When he stood however, she quickly averted her eyes, pretending to study her abandoned tray in detail.

"Let's just get to class. To do... whatever we have to." Volt said as he grabbed his sandwich and made a move to leave just before offering a grin which made Milly even more curious about her new friend. His grin came across and warm but had this cheeky side to it too, almost as if he was a small school kid again, up to no good. It was cute to say the least.

"C'mon! We don't wanna be late, do we?"

Milly regarded her friend for a few moment, the returned his grin with her own lopsided smile, tweaking her lips back just enough to offer a glimpse of white teeth.

"Yeah, I guess you are right." She replied, reaching down and shouldering her bag, before kicking her chair back into place and throwing her left overs in the bin. Picking her way through the now, slowly emptying tables, as the other students began to file away to class she pulled her copper colour hair way from her face so she could see better, she spared a sideways glance to her accompanying friend.

"Wonder if anything interesting will be happening today in class? Oh and how did you get on with the home work?, I have pretty much got mine finished." She offered smiling, as she walked through the double doors of the cafeteria and out into the schools grounds, following the trail back to their class.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Cafeteria.

Nami kept thinking that the food was really tasting weird today. She found it a little suspicious and wanted to find out why it was tasting weird later... maybe the lunch lady just didn't feel so good? She brushed her long black hair. She was still a little embaressed for the question she had asked Takumi earlier but he answered her rather... cute. He said that there was indeed a girl he liked. So... Nami doesn't stand a change then...? As she thought, Takumi really won't be more than her best friend which saddened her a little. He even blushed and scratched the back of his head. But then there was a drawback!

"What about you? Is their a boy you like?" She suddenly heard Takumi asking. She wouldn't expect Takumi to ask the same thing. Well... actually she did but she was planning on not answering it untill Takumi used her own words. "As you said, we should try to get to know each other more & more, right?" yup, Nami's question backfired and now she was forced to answer it. "Y-Yeah..." Nami answered shyly as she blushed a little. "There is a boy I like..." She didn't dare to look at him and was fidgeting. This was a little awkward but... Takumi probably wouldn't know it's him she likes. If he really likes that girl so much then he doesn't have eye for Nami at all. That's how life is~

Nami stared at the food on the table. She was a little distressed about Takumi's answer from awhile ago. Ofcourse she actually hoped that Takumi would say that he liked her but she was prepared for this answer.

The Commandeer

The commandeer turned his back to Solo and started walking. "This was it." He repeated Solo's words. He didn't feel like training him any more for today. The kid had enough training for today and besides, he had more students to take care of ofcourse. He also was planning on writing a little in his diary again. Today was such a boring day again. He hadn't heard anything from Oz yet as well so he started wondering if Ryuu had send his "defense team" to him. Ha, they shouldn't be a too big of a deal. He left the training room and made his way to his room to write in a small black book without a lock. Like that no one would guess that it was a diary and bother to read it. Once he was done writing down what had happened in the last few hours he left his room again to train some of his other students.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm.

Ryuu listened to Frio's story with a rather interested look even though he knew the whole story already. Frio exactly repeated what he thought that had happened and was quite impressed. Frio said that he could lead a search party if needed and Ryuu thought that this would be a good idea actually but... "I can't allow you guys to go search for him in Fairytale's base." Ryuu said strict. "BUT, we could wait untill the commandeer, that is probably training him, orders him to attack the school." Ryuu added to his strict lecture. "All we need is probably a Yasha, a Snowman and maybe a Vampire." Ryuu thought carefully of every student. "I suggest you ask Eva and Yuria to help you," Ryuu stood in the opening of the classroom. "But wait with asking a Vampire for help untill I give you the orders to." Ryuu walked of leaving him behind. There was such a little time left untill he had to appear on the battlefield.

He ran towards the teachers dorm and entered his own room after seeing that most of the teachers had recovered and returned to the dorm. Finally Ryuu wouldn't be so lonely anymore being all alone in this big building. But he had no time to make a chitchat with anyone for now. He had to hurry and find the item he was searching for in his room. The item he was contaminating his room for... which he would have to clean up later ofcourse.

Oz

The blonde haired men walked around a huge gravestone, waiting for the "defense team" that the commandeer promised him. Ryuu Higoroshi certainly was being stupid again and making him wait like he always did. Such an annoying guy... his moves are also annoying, and his walk and even his grin was annoying. Oz punched the gravestone and didn't show any of the pain that he was having. Actually, he wasn't having a lot of pain anyway. Oz just patiently waited untill he heard some noise and noticed that there were people coming. Finally! let it come! Oz thought but hided behind the gravestone. "Helloooo~" He shouted like a little kid to play with them a little untill he thought that most of them had arrived. This was going to be lots of fun!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Seven
Renegade

"That's... It." Solo scratched the back of his head slowly. "... Huh." He shook his head in disbelief. "Right when I find something I like..." He relaxes himself and the staff shrinks to a tiny stick again. He decidedly places it in the smaller pocket of his loose jeans and heads back to his room with the bag in tow. Once settled, he begins to continue writing the papers' information into his journal, finishing after about ten or twelve minutes. He then sneaks out with his bag (in wolf form) and seems to go unnoticed as he slips into the storage room. He places the papers exactly where he had found them and silently returns to his room.

Solo exhaled in relief. Well, at least that was done now. He let out a light sigh. There was nothing more to do for the time being, except sleep. So, for this first time in two days, he let himself collapse on the pillow and was out immediately.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Her Too

As expected, Nami also has a boy she likes. I wonder who this boy could be. Please don't let him be a Youkai. Of course it's a Youkai! Who else would it be? Man, I'm out of her league. How could I capture her heart? Blegh, this food has the worst aftertaste ever, out of every food I've eaten in my life. I don't like it. Just ignore it... I'll just think of something else...

I can't!

Yes I can! No I can't "Does this food have the worst aftertaste of what?" I ask Nami, scrubbing my tongue with a napkin, a spork, anything. Ok, not anything. I swear, this aftertaste better not linger on in my mouth for eternity. I don't know how long I could survive.

ShinyDiamond: Grow up already.

Who said that? OK...better get back to my story. I wonder. Will Nami scrub her tongue too? "Man, this stuff stinks." I'm referring to the aftertaste. Even with all this stuff I'm saying, one thing is still stuck in my mind: Who's this boy Nami likes?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Yorick continued to peruse through the dictionary ("peruse" being one of the words he learned as he did so) while the discussion between Frio, his sister, and the mages came to a conclusion. As it did, Elise revealed herself to have been adopted, explaining why she was so different from Frio. It did not, however, change the fact that she had previously claimed to be his twin with the same powers as him, both of which implied that she was his same species. Why did she smell like something completely different, then? Either the statement at the beginning or the one at the end was a lie, and the one about being adopted made much more sense. Yorick decided to believe that the first part was a lie, but that he would still ask her about it because why she lied was still a mystery. A big grin spread across his face, proud of his deductions. It was terribly difficult to figure anything out if he lacked information on the subject, which he usually did, but here he wasn't missing anything besides species names. He loved the feeling of being able to figure things out at once.

The conversation ended soon afterward and then the boy known as Kion Gavin claimed to be responsible for the damaged room (in a very strange manner) before being the first to leave the room. Allister soon followed, followed himself by Cheryll. Yorick got up to go as well and was already at the door when he heard something interesting. He looked back to see Frio talking to Higoroshi Sensei, and after focusing his hearing he heard the name "Solo" mentioned. He didn't know what it was about, but he remembered Allister having mentioned him in the cafeteria so he stayed to listen. Yorick had no context for the conversation, but he at least understood that this Solo person had joined Oz and would attack the school at some point. This meant that he was a criminal now, and that if Yorick ever saw him he would have to stop him.

Yorick's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Cheryll's voice as she re-entered the room. From within her usual stutters and mumbling, she reported that Allister needed him to find Gavin and keep him from doing "something stupid", and that he needed to go fast. It seemed urgent. Without asking any questions, he dashed out the door toward the graveyard, making sure to follow the remains of Gavin's scent. Suddenly something struck his mind and before he was out of earshot he shouted, "Thank you, Cheryll!" She had given him information, and it was polite to show gratitude when given something. Yorick felt if he remained focused, he could manage being polite all the time.

After passing Allister without a word and exiting the building, Yorick looked around for other students. After seeing none, he decided he would make it to Gavin faster in his werewolf form, so he transformed while being careful to remain out of sight before continuing. Sprinting as fast as possible, he followed the scent until it veered off the path into the forest, which was no problem for Yorick as he had grown up in a forest. He suddenly realized where his thoughts were taking him and shook his head rapidly before trying to think only about the mission. He did not want a repeat of yesterday's thoughts. Soon enough, Yorick saw a figure running in the forest in an unbalanced manner that clearly signaled "injured prey". He knew this was no prey though because it had to be Gavin, who had appeared quite injured in the classroom as he was missing an arm. Yorick transformed back into his human form as he slowed slightly to suit his different shape but continued running.

Yorick caught up to Gavin so that he was running beside him and said, "I am Yorick Amherst Lee and Cheryll says that Allister says that you cannot be allowed to continue on your own for risk of "doing something stupid"."​

Khawill

<3
Years
I walked back to my desk. "What did he say?" Elise asked.

"We need a team..." Suddenly I felt like doing something stupid, like jumping out the window. "He already knew where Solo was. I'm positive that he did."

"A team?"

Not thinking, I dismissively said, "I don't think they will help." I paused for a second, registering what I had said. Then I face palmed. What is wrong with me... I thought.

Elise noticed as well, "Are you okay?" I nodded, "Ok, so who do we need for this team?" I thought about that as well. Why would we need a team if he was going to single handedly attack us. I was fairly sure I could beat him in a fight, and was sure bringing in multiple people was overkill.

"Well he was specific about the people he wanted..." I felt light headed, dizzy. "A vampire, a yasha, and a snowperson..."

"Well you're one of those things right!" She said optimistically. I nodded, the room was seeming a bit dimmer. "I'm sure we can find the other two..."

"I don't even know what a yasha is..." I said. "And I don't know if it is acceptable to just ask people their race..."

"What about those two people?" She pointed to two people I hadn't noticed in the room before. "Maybe you could ask them?" Upon further inspection, I noticed that one was that female Solo invited to our dorm room. My memory was blurred, and I couldn't remember her name.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked.

"Uh..." She said.

"It's fine if you don't." I felt kind of weak now. What is wrong with me... I thought.

"No, I'll go. I don't want to look odd..." I nodded approvingly, nobody would easily suspect her of being human, not as long as she kept that attitude.

I walked up to the two females, "Hey I'm Frio." I said lightheadedly. "And--"

Elise cut me off, "His sister Elise."

"Seeing as you didn't go after Oz, are you by chance looking for a team to find Solo." It sounded like I was selling them something. I felt another wave of dizziness, then the room turn. At least I was sure it was turning, then again I couldn't see the room very well to confirm...
Elise
Elise stood just beside Frio, though a little behind as well. When she interrupted him, it was impulse, but it still made her extremely nervous. She looked a Frio, swaying like a tree on a windy day. Suddenly he fell against the floor, passed out. He fell to the side opposite to her, so she couldn't catch him, and when he hit the floor, the sound made her screech. She used her hand to muffle the sound though and dropped next to him, on her knees, "Are you okay?" She said worriedly, "Wake up." She was shaking him. She thought about her CPR classes at her last school, and checked his heart rate. He was still alive, though she really didn't know what to do next.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Cafeteria.

Nami noticed that the food's aftertaste could get worse and that's exactly what it did. She strongly felt the urge to drink Takumi's blood to get rid of the worse aftertaste but that wouldn't be fair to Takumi. Nami started to think about what Takumi said about that he liked a girl. Nami didn't want to have sad thoughts at the moment and only wondered who it would be. Takumi seemed to be really terrified of every Youkai in this school, including Nami. So... that meant it was a girl in the human world, right? Nami suddenly thought that Takumi had only seen her Vampire form once and not on a pleasent moment. She wanted him to see the real her... or else she might dissapoint him once she gained his trust and she revealed it after that.

Takumi was scrubbing his tounge on almost everything and made her laugh. He looked like a cat who was cleaning something which was really funny. Nami then got silent and wondered how she would say it to him. Maybe she should show him it at his dorm room? She was sure that Kakasu, his roommate, wasn't around right now and Elene might be in their dorm right now since she hadn't seen her the whole morning.

"T-Takumi... uhm... Can I show you something?" Nami asked him shyly. She wondered how he would react once she had shown him. "Uhm... Let's go to your dorm room, I don't want to show it here." Nami stood up and waited for Takumi. She really needed to show this to him...

Oz

Oz stood there and waited... and waited. Untill 10 minutes had passed and it seemed like it was just a false alarm. Oz almost felt like pulling his own hair out, he was starting to lose his patience. "GAAAHHH! SO ANNOYING!!" He shouted and kicked a rock out of his way. He voice was probably heard everywhere in the forest, ofcourse he wasn't going to stay quiet. No no... he wanted them to come! He needs some play-time too, you know~ Youkai Academy was like a playground for him. He was the bully and within a few minutes the friends of the person who he bullied would try to pay him back for what he did. But the waiting... the waiting was what was annoying him, he could just start destroying gravestones but he knew that what he was searching for was- ... NOW he remembers what he was doing here. Oz immediately turns around and touches the huge gravestone everywhere to see if he can find a handle to the chamber he's searching for. The commandeer would've killed him if he didn't came back with it. "Oopsy~ Almost forgot..."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Classroom

Gavin laughed rather heartily at Yorick's words. "'Something stupid', huh? The boss certainly doesn't mince words, does he?" He laughed some more, while keeping up his pace. He was actually quite surprised that he was able to run at that speed for the amount of time that he had been, it was probably due to the spiritual training. It wasn't so much that it made him stronger as it did prep him for ignoring pain and fatigue, something that was really helpful for someone who wasn't really fit for such physical activity. Gavin couldn't help but feel a little proud for Allister and how he was taking charge of the situation, but at the same time, he was irritated that people were trying to stop him from saving them. Well, when he thought about it, his certainty was pretty foolhardy and conceited. When he heard the name Oz, his mind immediately shot to this:

Ozzie-chrono-trigger-873712_269_212.gif

Everytime. It was probably to prevent himself from fearing the mage...that or he played too many video games. Regardless, Gavin didn't want any sort of interference with his confrontation, not until he had at least gauged the threat's strength.

"Ah, where are my manners...Kion Gavin's the name." He said with a large smile, one that quickly dissipate into the realm of solemnity. "I'm sad to say that I can't let you stop me, and if you try to restrain me then I'll be forced to respond accordingly." Gavin thought for a few moments. "Having said that, I doubt that you're gonna go back to the others no matter what I do, so it looks like we'll be arriving early. That's the best way to get the worm, y'know." Gavin smiled again. "It's actually comforting knowing that I'll have someone to help me in this fight. Heck, without cooperation, I might have just been a pile of charred remains by the time you guys arrived," he said with a chuckle. He was joking about the last part, really, and in reality he had quite a bit of confidence in his abilities, but there was always the possibility that he could slip-up, especially due to the loss of his arm, and a lot of the spells he had prepared were new to him. In that sense, he was frightened, but the amount of curiosity that came from what the battle would be like and how the spells would fare excited him.

"GAAAHHH! SO ANNOYING!!"​

Gavin heard a cry come from a ways off, but he had a good feeling that it belonged to Oz. "That must be Ozzy," he said, starting to feel the fatigue from running for so long. He changed his direction to that of the voice, which wasn't far off from where he was originally headed. "I hope you're ready, Yorick, because things are about to get pretty heated."

Years

Allister Curtis

Despite it having only been a short time since he had sent Cheryll after Yorick, and since said werewolf hurtled past him, it felt to Allister as though it had been a much longer time as he ran through the school campus in the same direction that the werewolf, probably scenting Gavin, had gone.
They really are the speed yokai he thought to himself about his friends incredible pace and stamina as he himself panted running through the halls and finally out onto the gassy exterior of the school grounds. It wasn't as much as that Allister was unfit, or even particularly slow for a non-werewolf, he was not in perfect shape physically nor a great sprinter either though, in fact Allister used his magical ability for a lot of things he really should use his own limbs for, not out of laziness but out of convenience (using a spell to turn the pages of your book frees your hands up to do other things whilst you read for example).

Allister resumed his run, now across the soft, grassy school grounds and soon enough the forms of Gavin and Yorick appeared a few hundred metres (or yards take your pick Allister has lived in both metric and imperial system countries) in front of him. In a few seconds Allister had reached the pair, who seemed to be about to head towards the scream from the graveyard.
"Yorick, Hero wait up!" Allister didn't know when he had decided it, but if he was getting called "leader" or "boss" by Gavin due to his perceived leadership qualities then he would be calling Gavin Hero due to his self-sacrificing nature.
"You two, are not going after this guy alone" he thought to himself for a moment before adding "so I'm coming. The three of us can deal with him until the others arrive and save our char-grilled rear ends. Just make sure you give me a chance to set up the barrier spell."

Allister wasn't entirely sure why he had decided to comply with Gavin, and Yorick who had clearly been unsuccessful in his attempt at changing the mind of the deva mage, but he felt unusually compelled to just go with them and take on Oz. Things were about to get very interesting.

Back