• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

And that is the least we want to happen here, since games should be fun
*looks demonically at the developers of CoD*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry guys, but if Netto and I ever decided to rid of one of those two most 'annoying' rules it would likely be the Four-Word rule and we would be more strict about the 25 character rule (no fillers).

TY

That is understandable, since its more likely that there will be really small posts when the 25-char rule is gone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well you can make posts with three words and still stick to.the character limit. And in general it would be a rule that will be more easily taken off. If we ever decided to that is.

TY

Im liking the rules as they are atm. Conversations are easier to do here and it stays fun at every game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like both rules myself so this place doesn't become a total spam pit. But when I get several reports of people breaking the four word rule I want to smack something. :( But it doesn't happen too often so.

TY

Yeah people tend to break that rule easily. the 25 char rule is automatically added into every post. (you have to lengthen your post before its allowed to be posted)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye. That's one of the main reasons why the four word rule would be the easier one to get rid of. For the most part Netto and I have been pretty lenient about filler as long as there are four actual words. vOv I'm not saying that you are allowed to do it but it depends on my mood whether I'll do something about it or not/how bad the filler is.

TY

I try to at least stick to the topic of the conversation (if my knowledge allows it). Most of the time im able to do that luckily ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's not that difficult! I don't see what people's problems are. :b and if the topic has gone stale it's better to say something that can become the new topic than something completely random. At least for the three number/chatting threads we have here. The rest of the thread here are easy because you just have to play the game ♥

TY

For the most part as i experience the Bday and the Continent race is mostly just posting the list and add a number, which is kinda disappointing... Would be lovely to also see a constant conversation there like in any other thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

With games like those we like it more when the conversation relates to the game at hands since technically it does have a topic. But games like this it would be stupidly hard to always talk about how the boys are winning etc etc that they've just become general conversation threads.

TY

Indeed. Its always us boys winning this game... Never it has been the opposite... I would like to have that happen though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There needs to be more females posting in this thread before it can happen though. :b Right now I'm just stalling the inevitable.

TY

And before you know it, dozens of males post here and its 0 before you can even say peanut butter (totally random xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back