• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@machomuu

I don't see why not. Unless SV has an issue with it (which I doubt he will), you can go ahead and run with the idea. Actually, ignore whatever he says and do it.

Years
So, I'm just running a tally in my head on the crew right now (and assuming Magic Fox gets in) but does this mean we have

1. An angle and a demon
2. Two half-human characters (on account of Zoe)
3. Two characters with snake nicknames/epithets (The Taipan and The Viper)
4. Three characters with wildly fluctuating personalities.
5. Two characters with a knack for destroying everything around them.
6. A shipwright, a doctor, a cook, a navigator and judging by Kuzo probably a captain.
7. Oh, and almost everyone on the ship is a murderer/arsonist/terrorist.

We should call this the lunatic crew. xD

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey hey hey! Only a murderer WHEN blood lust kicks in! So you can put that on me!

Years
@Grieger - See "wildly fluctuating personality" xD

We're going to put a crew of completely insane (some also bi-polar), arsonist murderers onto a single ship. In the middle of the ocean. This is bound to go well xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@machomuu- You can go ahead and give the NPC the Devil Fruit!

Haha, yeah it's quite unexpected how the crew turned out, but I think it could develop into quite a nice set of people if all goes well. Certainly we have a mix of everything, and one thing they won't be lacking for is firepower. I'm interested to see how it all goes!

@heretostay123- Ok, Raikiri and I will review your SU and let you know what we think as soon as possible. I'm going to be away for most of the day on Wednesday, so we'll likely let you know on Thursday, unless I find some time before.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Hey.... Zoe has only killed one person and that was kind of, sort of, an accident. He was a dirty pedo and had it coming though. >_>

I still worry for the sanity of this crew. xD

Years
@Perplexity - Have I mentioned how awesome it is that you managed to get a pedo priest by the GMs in an RP rated "T"? I guess it is okay because he got what's coming to him.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Not quite finished yet, but is there anything that I should fix up whilst I'm still editing and adding? ><

(Watched my first episode of One Piece this morning! Huzzah)

Name: Bridget Rosa
Epithet/Nickname: The Angel

Appearance: [ link ]
Rosa is very small for her age, and looks more like a child than an adult - if you didn't know her you would easily assume she is a young teenager, rather than an adult. Her bubblegum-pink hair is long and, on land, hangs loose - she prefers to wear it in a high ponytail when sailing the seas.

Her clothing is reminiscent of a school uniform, a small black vest over a white blouse with a red, tartan skirt. Rosa's collar is a daffodil shade of yellow and comes to a point as a large, loose bow.

Personality:
Rosa's personality mainly stems from her close, family upbringing - her mother and father were very attentive and, despite not being well off, made sure to spoil their daughter. Their tight-nit relationship meant that the family shared various hobbies and passions - for example, Rosa's love of the sea comes from her father's work as a fisherman, where as her love of fa

Despite being nineteen she knows how to act very much like a younger girl, which suits her appearance down to a 'T'. Not afraid to flutter her eyelids, or let her pale-green eyes well up with tears, Rosa finds it easy to take advantage of adults. She often extends this childlike act to other traits, such as giggling and pretend naivety. Of course, this is just an act, she understands perfectly well. This highlights her one moral flaw, she's not adverse to cheating or lying to get her way.

When asked by her parents why she always played the child, Rosa just smiled. She enjoys having the upperhand, whether it is knowledge, power or an emotional hold over others. Rosa detests her size and appearance but makes sure to make proper use of it, becoming adept at manipulating those around her.

Her disguise drops around attractive men - she craves a relationship, a man, a white knight but her past experiences of men have not been good. Her appearance normally kept men away - questioning her legality and age. If that didn't put them off then the childish giggling and gameplays would certainly turn them off, so Rosa takes extra care to sound mature, adult and educated around those she finds handsome.

History:
Rosa's childhood revolved around the sea - her family lives just outside Logue Town, along the coast. Her father was a fisherman, so naturally she spent a lot of time in and around the sea. She was enthusiastic, but more of a hindrance than a help. Her father always greeted her support with a smile, encouraging her love of the sea.

When Rosa reached the age of 16 she started to look for boating jobs. She needed the excitement of sailing the open ocean once again, she was willing to do anything to get aboard a ship. Despite her passion, however, she was never accepted in to a crew. Rosa was always deemed to fragile, too weak, too child-like to help a busy ship. Her father watched as his daughter came home every night, a face full of disappointment. Nothing he said could raise her spirit, month by month her enthusiasm crumbled - until the day of the execution.

"This is the end of the King Pirates, but it's not the end of piracy! No, it's just the beginning! You want fame? You want treasure? You want land? You want freedom? You want One Piece? Go out and take it! The world is open to you!"

The day of the execution; Rosa's passion stirred again, the sparkle of life returning to her pale green eyes. Her father stood by her at the execution ground, both paid their respects to Alexander "Throne" Sivers. Neither spoke a word as they watched his final moments, the only interaction was a comforting hand on his daughters shoulder.

Returning home later that evening, after a solemn walk around town, Rosa found there was nobody home; her parents were out. Sat upon the kitchen table was a large, peculiar fruit.

"A gift," the note from her father said, Rosa quickly took the first bite - but realising how disgusting the fruit was quickly threw it away. Her abilities are still new, she still doesn't fully understand how her devil fruit power works.

Devil Fruit/Equipment/Weapon: Fuwa Fuwa no Mi - this devil fruit allows objects to float, after being touched by Rosa. Once airborn they can be moved telekinetically, this power can also be used on Rosa herself. Rosa is not limited by the mass of an object, however she is unable to levitate large objects (over 5mx5m) and her power has no effect on living things.
Goal/Dream: To find true love - to be accepted as an adult.
Other/Quirks: Rosa is incredibly small and child like, she often acts this way to get what she wants. She can change from her child like personality to strict, rather angry adult very quickly.
Current Bounty: $0​

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So far, Magic Fox, I really like it. Obviously, you just need to flesh personality and history out a bit. But other than that, you are in excellent shape.

EDIT: Excellent. Just 600 something episodes left to go and you are all caught up.

Years
That's my first post done. Any of you guys can feel free to run into Skellen if you want otherwise I'll just have him keep evading the marines (and of course, keep running into more trouble).

On another note, I figured it would probably be okay to kill off some random corrupt marine in the first post, but if there's a problem with that let me know.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
T'was a nice post, Gimme! I liked it, Skellen seems really interesting. I'd offer some interacting, but I did -just- post, so it'd be a bit weird :P I think I'll wait and see what happens.

Years
Glad you liked it, Bastian xD

I'd suggest we all have rather interesting characters actually. Having them all on the same boat is bound to be entertaining.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I could try interacting actually Gimme. With my guy striving to become a hero of sorts, what better way than protecting a man from marines eh?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Ahhh I see that the IC has already started, but I wonder if you guys are still accepting applications? ;v; (Love One Piece too much to pass up this opportunity!)

Years
@Grieger that could be interesting, then they could both end hiding somewhere for a while or something I guess xD

Back