• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Totaly Shippy AdvanceShippy Shipping Club^^

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
Years
Welcome to the: Totaly Shippy AdvanceShippy Shipping Club^^

About the club:

All about AdvanceShipping, also known as AshXMay, and AaMayL.

Rules:

1. All of normal Pokecomm and Mix commuinty Groups Rules
2. Do not bash other Users
3. Do not bash other characters
4. Do not bash other shippings
5. NO BASHING
6. Be nice

Members:

• cpuDuDe11 (Owner,Founder)
  • Erureido
  • Haruka Ketchum

Current Topic:

Do you think there will be any AdvanceShipping Moments in the upcoming episodes?

Thanks for reading! Oh, And I'd just like to add... I've found sooo many dead ADVSHIPPING fanclubs it's not even funny, So I say as owner of this club that I'll NEVER LET THIS CLUB DIE!!!!!

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Hey. The legendary advanceshipper is here with terrifying news, May IS in fact coming back but she has a horrible new outfit. On the plus side, Eevee is now Glaceon, which is funny, because I knew it was gonna happen before I even got my D/P game.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
Years
Hey. The legendary advanceshipper is here with terrifying news, May IS in fact coming back but she has a horrible new outfit. On the plus side, Eevee is now Glaceon, which is funny, because I knew it was gonna happen before I even got my D/P game.
Uhhhh... Are you asking to Join? (I think so...)
and personally, I like May's new outfit!

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
Years
Ok,ok Topic Time ^_^
New topic:
Do you think there will be any AdvanceShipping Moments in the upcoming episodes?

I think: HECK YES! In fact I Had a dream That Ash and May Make-out after May beats Dawn in a contest (Yes I have wired dreams...)

Last edited:

Haruka Ketchum

♥advanceshipper♥
Years
I see you just created this.......

I really wanna join......

well for your new topic.......

What advanceshipping hint can never be disputed?

Well of course the luvdisc scene........

It's very obvious, pokeshippers or contestshippers can never dispute that right?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
*quits*

...seriously, who actually believes that?

Ash and May were just swimming, and the Luvdisc were there to help te bond between Ash and Pikachu and May and Manaphy.

Back