• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diablo 3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Surprised this isn't up here yet.

So Diablo 3 came out today, Been playing a lot of it on the American servers.

Anyone else have it? Whats your opinions and most importantly what's your name so we can find you? (E-Mail would be easier but doubt you want to reveal that so openly)

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Radchief#6106 I think? I'm not terribly sure on the number, but w/e. When I'm not playing with my friends, jump in a party with me! We'll have good times!

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
I'm lagging so much that its almost unplayable. However, I managed to beat the game through complete boredom. Not gonna play the next playthrough =_=

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
there is a list of all the random dungeons here in case anyone needs it for the achievements

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I'm playing with my level 51 demon hunter on hell act 1 and level 41 wizard on nightmare act 2 <.<

Back