• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Altered Emerald (386+ patch with new maps and 7th gen battle engine/evos)

What's your rating, guys?

• ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 351 70.8%
  • ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 115 23.2%
  • ✰ ✰ ✰

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • ✰ ✰

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters

yuuuuka

Life's doomed, play Pokémon.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2023
How do I access Pa'i Canyon? It's blocked :(

prohibitivemind

art and other stupid things
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 7, 2022
How do I access Pa'i Canyon? It's blocked :(

Blocked due to glitches, will probably be back in a later update.

Lordmew said:
Where is registeel?

Registeel's cave is just above Rustboro! You'll have to do a little exploring around the Rustboro side of Starfall Rim/Meteor Falls.

Sedkeon

Pokemon trainer
Years
I'm stuck at Mauville... The twins destroyed the bridge and I can't go threw there. And in Mauville there is boxes... I'm confused .

Sedkeon

Pokemon trainer
Years
I finished the game now I'm trying to get all the battle symbols. I love this hack! Bravo baby!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2023
Ello.
I'm quite new on the hacking scene so apologies if my question is quite stupid. I've downloaded the file and appears as a zip file. When I try to open it (mobile emulator), it's not recognized as a rom. Do I need to do anything else for it to work?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Ello.
I'm quite new on the hacking scene so apologies if my question is quite stupid. I've downloaded the file and appears as a zip file. When I try to open it (mobile emulator), it's not recognized as a rom. Do I need to do anything else for it to work?
What's provided here is only a patch file. You must patch it onto an Emerald rom before you can play. On Windows, use Lunar IPS if it's an ips patch file, or NUPS if it's a ups one.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2023
What's provided here is only a patch file. You must patch it onto an Emerald rom before you can play. On Windows, use Lunar IPS if it's an ips patch file, or NUPS if it's a ups one.
It appears as a zip extension and not an ips or ups extension on my phone.
Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
It appears as a zip extension and not an ips or ups extension on my phone.
Any suggestions?
If you unzip (extract) the zip file, you should get the patch file. You may, or may not, need a separate app for that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2023
Thank you very much!
I'm really sorry for the stupid question.
(●˙—˙●)

prohibitivemind

art and other stupid things
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 7, 2022
So Cut is now a 60 Power Bug type move and Scyther can't learn it???
That was done for balancing reasons; it was too powerful that early in the game and Scyther became, basically, a god. You still have access to Fury Cutter in Verdanturf, which does more than suffice until you get another good Bug-type move later in the game.

NoMoreStars

Trying
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That was done for balancing reasons; it was too powerful that early in the game and Scyther became, basically, a god. You still have access to Fury Cutter in Verdanturf, which does more than suffice until you get another good Bug-type move later in the game.

Yeah, I guess that does make sense. Bummer! I needed something to CRUSH Roxanne's Lileep and Shroomish will not cut it. Because it was... an awful choice. For the love of god no one else choose Shroomish.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yeah, I guess that does make sense. Bummer! I needed something to CRUSH Roxanne's Lileep and Shroomish will not cut it. Because it was... an awful choice. For the love of god no one else choose Shroomish.

Guess that explains why your able to catch it so early on in Petalburg Woods if you didn't choose it as a starter, by far the weakest one of the three.

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
Guess that explains why your able to catch it so early on in Petalburg Woods if you didn't choose it as a starter, by far the weakest one of the three.

it's like alright if you teach it bullet seed, so maybe pick that up from the guy on route 104 outside the pretty petal flower shop? does it need work??

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 26, 2020
Loving the game! currently at the front door of the pokemon league and i want to change some of my teams move. where do i get the TM for thief and where are the luvdiscs? i cant seem to find it in the pokemon location list provided in the first page and any tips to where the heart scales at?

Back