• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
This "After E4 you had covered that you enough clean of the world of POKéMON and you promises never more put a step in the POKéMON world. Then a couple days later came there on the news that there new POKéMONS has been discovered from an arena called Sinnoh. So you decided yourself again [S-HIGHLIGHT]to travel at beginning [/S-HIGHLIGHT]but you starts then with a another pokemon then Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtel but you start then with PIKACHU! And you start your travel again with new gymleaders, POKéMON and landscapes"

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
@G.K.S. , Sparkz. , Zuaro,rsr13 and JvG : thnx ^^

@Zel: thnx and about that screen with the trees and the lake i don't have have the tile for it to do the other side of the tree (so what i meen is i can't complete the tree by the water :S beacause i CAN'T inport tiles :( if i inport them the tileset will glitch and also the game :S

@SSK=lucariofan: there will be totally new gymleaders who has new other types pokemon
example: Gymleader 1 Dr.Willy pokemon types normal (the fisrt leader this one can be fond in the 2e city)]

@Green Charizard: i'll try to complete the map ;) with that overlap tiles in Glow Shire City (what you have showed in the screen) and thnx ^^

@Teh Baro: own opinion he ;) and thnx ^^

Ontopic:
I've maked some new screens ;)
Willsum City pokegym gymleader number 4
pokemonthunderemblemru8.png

hmm... what does lance doing there?
You must find out i'll not telling you that :P

the building script in Willsum city
pokemonthunderemblem2uz7.png
pokemonthunderemblem3sc7.png

Reborn plains
pokemonthunderemblem4ap5.png
pokemonthunderemblem5pw2.png

and i got a question can someon tell me how i can fix this? (look what is red circeld i can't fix it because it's out of the maps:S)
erroryp2.png

in advance thanks ;)
(Sorry btw. if my english not so good)
cya people

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I think you had some new screenshots posted before the backup, am I right? I dont remember what they were about, so perhaps you still have them?

By the way, repeating my "good luck" wishing. Maybe after you practice a little more you may be able to add more DP tiles of your own, that'd be nice.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Yes you're right ^^ i've still got the screens it's maby a little late for that update but anywaze... here the are. Enjoy
and yes i know i want really the d/p pokecenter/markt and Gym in my game ^^

Ontopic:
My new city is done with the maps The city called ''Kiioro City'
here are some screens of the new city
pokemonthunderemblemax1.png
pokemonthunderemblem2lj4.png

pokemonthunderemblem4ml6.png
pokemonthunderemblem5vs8.png

and 2 new screens of route 2 (maby you people can help me for a good name for the route Thnx in advance)
Btw. the route is very hard to complete those are only a little part of the route
route21kf0.png
route2ek9.png

I hope you like the new screens ^^
(i hope my engles is not so bad)
Cya people

Hello people i got new updates ^^ I got 4 new screens with new map upgrades,OW hiro ash Update (Credits to moebius for the nice OW) (hiroine update SOON (we work on it) ), shadow upgrade almost every charachter got shadow under his body^^, The rock climb shoes are back! + What new D/P pokemons
''And maby tommorow there are new tiles in the game o.a de D/P gym D/P pokecenter
Thnx to Your_nickname for rip the tiles and give them a diverend color (if one of this tiles is yours please pm me then, then i'll give you credits ;)) and thnx to Twilite Darkrai (Erick) for import the tiles ^^''
ect. ect.
here are the new 4 screens ^^
pokemonthunderemblemcr6.png
pokemonthunderemblem2ll0.png

pokemonthunderemblem6zp9.png
pokemonthunderemblem7er7.png

I hope you like the new updates for now ^^
cya mensen

Last edited by a moderator:

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
Years
You're doing a great job mitchel, I like the new Hero OW. Keep up the good work!

(I am wondering where that boat is going)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2010
Hey Mitchel, looks good! I like the hero and that pokéball, the climbing shoes are really cool too!

Grtz Latias ;P

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
Well, i really like thease screenshots, especially the new pokeball. the male OW looks nice but i think his head is a little too big. if ash is the male hero, who will be the female player? also the climb shoes look really interesting, good luck with this hack! you have my support

(i'm sorry for my bad english...)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Wow this looks Good!, I want to play it, Screen Shot look really nice, u did a Great job!! =]

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
You're doing a great job mitchel, I like the new Hero OW. Keep up the good work!

(I am wondering where that boat is going)

Ty JvG ^^ and the boat is going to Tropical village (is aviable in beta 2.0) after you've defeat the first gym leader Dr.Willy you get the ''Ferry ticket'' (script of that battle with dr.willy is done i've maked some screens of it ^^

@Pokepearl: ty Pokepearl i'm happy you like the new hiro and the new pokeball (made by me) and yes the climbing shoes are cool ^^ you can't see them in your back but you can use them after you get them from ''Someon''

@shinypkmnfan13: Ty to say that shinypkmnfan13^^ the PM''s that i get about ''Is the beta already released?'' killing me >.< so.. please to every one please pm me not about ''Is the beta realeased'' Thnx in advance ;)

@Shadow Arcanine: ty ^^ and yes i know maby i'll change his head soon ;) and the female player will be done (i hope) in 2 day's i work really hard on it ^^ (maby the female player will be crystal ;))

@Sora The Key to Light: Ty Sora The Key to Light ^^

Ontopic:
Here are the new screens with the battle versus Dr.Willy
Credits to elite map for the sprite of Dr.willy
Dr.willy Overworld made by me! (i hope you like it^^) (so don't steal or use him only if you have ask it me (on PM) and if i say yes (and you use him) give me then credits ''Thnx in advance'')
(gym is change to + a new tekst box color (Yelow/dark yellow);))
Info of the gymleader:
name: Dr.Willy type pokémon: Normal Pokémon: (you must find out)
the screens of the gym+the new OW of Dr.Willy+ sprite of Dr.Willy
pokemonthunderemblemuw2.png
pokemonthunderemblem2cz8.png

pokemonthunderemblem3mz0.png

I hope you like it ^^
cya people
(Sorry if my engles is not so good)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sweet! lovely updates!
the inner tiles are nice. =3

keep up the good work!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Everything's looking good (the new OW, the idea of the climb shoes, this new Gym and its leader's OW)

Once it gets released, we'll have to see how is the level of english in the dialogues. Do you think you may need someone's help about that in the future?

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Everything's looking good (the new OW, the idea of the climb shoes, this new Gym and its leader's OW)

Once it gets released, we'll have to see how is the level of english in the dialogues. Do you think you may need someone's help about that in the future?

Thnx ^^ and I think I need someone help maby... (JvG helps me really hard with the engles ;)) but the engles is not so bad as in Gengar's revenge ;) but i need someone's help maby by import the old G/S/C tiles for remake Violet City (where you can get your second badge)

@The Smell, Zuaro, DarkCharizard257 and destinedjagold: Thnx ^^ and about the banners Zuaro and DarkCharizard257 the are nice so to everyone if you will suport my hack you can use one of these two ;)

Ontopic:
I got new screenies of Tropical Valley (this place is aviable in beta 2.0) ;)
pokemonthunderemblemua3.png
pokemonthunderemblem2mr3.png

The fossil cave

and i got a idea i'll make a celebi statue (OW will not be really good because thye pallet doesn't right) that statue must bring you to the past (Violet City) problem is can someon import then for me the old G/S/C tiles for me? thnx in advance
I hope you like it ^^

and I though i'll make a list what i still must to do for beta 1.0 and that is:
1: First I must get my hack back from Dark_Porygon (with some of the new tiles (O.a de berry tree,headbutt tree enz. thanks to Dark_porygon for impost the tiles) (what still then must import are the D/P gym D/P pokemarkt and D/P pokecenter thanks to Twilite Darkrai (Erik) for import that three tiles))
2: Still must make 2 new scripts (problem is I doesn't understand the chekitem scripts)
3: Still must Map Black Forest (veridean forest) + make the new scripts there
4: 10 other scripts to make (other)

Well that was all people
SoZ if my engles is not so good
cya

Back