• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Croak!-amphibian pokemon fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
A warm (and croaky) welcome to all at Croak.

Our goal is to show the true potential of the Awsome amphibians.

S.U.
Username
favorite amphibian
reason for joining
current topic

The fabulous Amphibians!
The powerful Amphibians!
The great Amphibians!

Croagunk!
Toxicroak!
Tympole!
Palpitoad!
Seismitoad!
Poliwag!
Poliwhirl!
Poliwrath!
Politoed!
Wooper!
Quagsire!
Mudkip!
Marshtomp!
Swampert!
Skunfisk!
Shellos!
Gastrodon!

Current topic

What is your best moveset for your Favorite Amphibian?

Tourney

to be added soon!

Member list

Danaxe(:) master croaker :))
Courage hound (mega croacker)
Matussollem (quiet croaker)
Rules

No spamming
all PC rules apply
Only fellow croakers can post, or those who want to croak!

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
:D

Username: CourageHound
favorite frog: Seismitoad
reason for joining: I absolutely love frogs and toads theyre so cool and unique. Many people show distain and indiferrence towards frog and toad pokemo cause theyre so called, "ugly" and "creepy" but I think theyre cool and well deserve theyre own club. The pokemon too are powerful as well! Also frogs and toads even when not an actual poison type usually have relations to them. When 5th gen came out Seismitoad became my new favorite Toad/Frog pokemon because of how insanely awesome he is. XD
current topic: Although I like Seismitoad's poison touch abillity better, its admittidly not as effective as raindance. Sssoo....

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Trait: Rain Dance
Nature: Modest
~Rain Dance
~Hydro Pump
~Earth Power
~Sludge Wave

And there ya go. A rain sweeper :)

Last edited:

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
Welcome ro the club new croacker,

Some fanfic, a short peice to be extended

"Calm down everybody, I know previous events have been eventful, but this is important"Reshiram adressed the crowd.
"Yeah heatran found 38 fire gems" vulpix piped up.
"Well we do have to use our fire gems, so let us fire types rule the roost here!"
In the corner a lone seismitoad stood, motionless.He would have to wan ploitoed.

Last edited:
Years
ZOMMMMGG!! the best club ever!

Username: Matusallem
favorite frog: ALL of them

reason for joining: The reason for joining is my life. I live for frogs, work for frogs at amphibian conservation. I have a blog about amphibians... its in my profile. Frogs are the BEST living thing! And pokemon frogs are very cool.
current topic: Moveset for frogs

If I have to, like HAVE to choose a frog pokemon it will be toxicroak. but I must say that this club needs to add other amphibians... like Quagsire, mudkip... etc... as they are closely related to frogs. Frogs are awesome because they were the first animals to walk on the land, they have survived many of the great extinctions like the dinosaurs' and ice ages. They are still here with us. They are the magic and sounds of the forest. Please include salamander pokemons.

I have published work on scientific magazines on amphibians in my country. I have met a lot of herpetologists amd my fave activity is to go to the forest at night. I am a new member @ poke community and I hope to make a lot of frog loving friends.

Enough about me.

The best moveset for toxicroak is sucker punch, bulk up, ice punch and Drain punch. @ Leftovers + Dry Skin, like every amphibian it needs rain support to thrive!

Years
so... as a croaker... what happens next? :) tours? Trades? (I want a toxicroak)
... new topics... what will this club be about?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Looking at the list of pokemon, the frogs/amphibians/toads with the most powerful movesets would be either gastrodon, quagsire, and toxicroak or being able to shut down the sets of various other frogs with their, types, moves, and or abilities.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Username lineofdeath
favorite amphibian swampert
reason for joining i love swampert
current topic

stealth rock
dive
earthquake
toxic

Status