• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2016
Hey, i just finished the mewtwo movie event, and the only way back home is to teleport, the problem is the pc doesn't come up with the teleport option?, please help.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
Glitch. after completing the event with team rocket attacking after mr mine event going into moms house twice to heal will causes the game to crash.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
Hello Metapod I have a suggestion for your game, let brock and misty follow Ash like in the anime, and thanks for the game

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
can anyone help me find the latest ash gray beta 3.6 GBA file, i'm sure there's some of you using a vba or any gba emulator cause .ips don't work on that emulator.if anyone find it's please share the download link.Thnk guys and Metapod23 also for making is game AWESOME!!!

Please stop spamming the thread with this question.
First of all, it's against the rules to ask for a rom (that's what's implied when you say 'GBA file').
Second, how lazy are you that you can't be bothered to look on the first page, first post? The link is provided already (scroll down the div), so why should anybody waste a post for a link that's already given?
Third, you have to actually patch a clean Pokemon FireRed (U) rom with the ips (by itself, an ips is useless) using Lunar IPS.
Sorry if I come off as mean, but honestly, you could already be playing instead of waiting all this time for a link. Everyone else has already figured out how to find it and patch it, so why can't you?

Last edited:

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
i got a q

u know when ash vs richie in the league for some reason i cant do this ? i just wonder if this is in the newest patch

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Please, I need help whit the shards. Please!
What kind of help? :D You can get them by Rock Smashing or find them as hidden items :)

can anyone help me find the latest ash gray beta 3.6 GBA file, i'm sure there's some of you using a vba or any gba emulator cause .ips don't work on that emulator.if anyone find it's please share the download link.Thnk guys and Metapod23 also for making is game AWESOME!!!
IPS is patch... you are supposed to use LIPS/IPS XP to patch it on clear FR ROM, not play it...

Hello Metapod I have a suggestion for your game, let brock and misty follow Ash like in the anime, and thanks for the game
Don't you think this has already been suggested? :D
I'm not gonna say it's impossible because it's very much possible :)
Though the routine is not released yet (I think).
Maybe Meta will do it in future.
But still that would consume really huge amount of space in ROM.

Years
Thank you for your big help Sooyun, now i can play it on my psp.LOL, I'm so dam that i don't realize it so easy to patch .ips file, Sorry for that. This game REALLY AWESOME and also to Ash439 thanks for the reply.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Can't seem to find any yellow shards, tryed mining but could only get green/blue/red shards. Any help? :)

Years
that stupid guard at the front gate of Indigo plateau said that the pokemon league is not yet begin, but when i go back to victory road i use escape rope i landed in front of the torch.haha.LOL

Back