• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Quto: They changed last RPA season, and now there's a "team of judges" that actually decides the winners. Basically a vote with a very convincing explanation behind it is infinitely more powerful than a vote with no explanation. Hence why I wrote explanations when I put my vote up for Earth & Sky and yourself for Best Vet and Best GM respectively. :P

Anyway, I suppose I'll be posting now!~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I voted thoroughly too~!

Anyways, hey, maybe if E&S wins, we'll gain more members!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Quto No need to thank us. You do deserve it after all!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, congrats PC brother! You earned our vote!

So, Quto, having the comedic relief enter while Kiba's unable to fight? Oh well, Kiba's pokemon can fight on their own.

Also, you do realize Flare is going to go on a RAGE and pretty much slaughter them if unrestricted. As previously mentioned, all of his hatred is directed toward Rockets.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Quto: I guess you could say it didn't take a roll of dice to come to that decision~

Years
^A^
@Yellow: Well, thank you.

2 DAYS! Until the board begins decisions for RPA!

Other business, Geiger, you think Jack's dad, being the military man he is, ever would step foot in Lethia?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
It could be possible that he was sent in to help...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lol, just joking with you there Quto. Of course you can bring him over!

Years
I have been thinking for a while and am wondering if we should give any new members joining E&S a break?

I mean, for example, we all started off with one badge component and have built up a lot of character experience and personal experience since then. Should we give them a Head Starters package to even things out?

Example:
W1: Start of the contest; 1 Badge C.
W2: 1 Badge C.
W3: 2 Badge C.
W4: 2 Badge C.
Month 2:
W1: 2 Badge C.
W2: 3 Badge C.

Also, as a clean-up measure, would it be a good idea to re-distribute badges amongst other members from those who quit the RP by the end of the month?
It seems a little excessive, but I was also thinking of just not receiving anything at all.

Last concern. Should the portions of the year between Spring, Summer Fall and Winter last 1 month or more? If it lasts like our real world Physical year, this will be one long RP of bumps, bruises of battles and survival.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
My laptop has gone straight to failure, meaning I will probably be offline for an undetermined amount of time, until said laptop is repaired. I do not wish to leave my roleplays, as I've become very attached to them. So Quto may bunny Kiba and friends on Earth and Sky, if needed; I only hope they don't go far without me. PkMnTrainer Yellow may bunny Amethyst on her RP Fallout. I also hope that this RP doesn't go far while I'm gone.

As for Sacred Fire, Divine Water, don't worry. I do plan to be back as soon as I can. You may leave your sign-ups in the OOC thread, and I'll deal with them all as soon as I return.

I am very saddened by my loss of internet, and I will do everything in my power to return to it, along with PC.

Be back soon,

Tokushi Akio

Years
SORRY!
I have been Buuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssy!
Attending OMGcon, learning to program Java, C++, so on.

Game related:
Earlier I said I was thinking of making a hack based on this RP.
What was on hand for it at present did not sustain what I intend to do.

So I decided to go RMXP and get the essentials kit.
The features I plan to add are basic trainer health, food and hydration.
Medicine Mixing or herbology to put blankly among other ideas.
I also plan to make the region VAST and DEEP, so I'm also offering anyone interested in shaping the region, drop me a line.

Other business, WELCOME BACK Tokushi Akio!!
Well, E&S didn't win the last RPA quater....
Oh well XD, always another day and other ideas to pull forth.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
I almost put a sign up in the IC thread but then I found this one haha.

Name: Jimmy Hill
Sex: Male
B.Type: Terra
Appearance
Jimmy stands at about 5'91/2 with an athletic build at nearly tip top physical condition. He has light green eyes that have a warm welcoming look to them. His hair, a light shade of brown, is often a mess with tiny strands of hair jetting out in different directions. There are slight hints of white/gray in his hair due to past stress related experiences. No matter how many times he cut his hair they just stuck, so he learned to embrace them. Jimmy hit puberty at the early age of 12, gifting him with a surprising amount of facial hair. Over the four years Jimmy has accumulated enough hair for a full, yet humble, beard(excluding the stache). During this time of year, Jimmy usually wears a pair of beige cargo shorts and a tank top with two shades of orange, light down to dark. He owns no pair of sneakers, traveling only in his beat up wooden sandals, he also owns a spare pair in his bag.

Pokemon Team
Name: Coop
Species: Zangoose/ Immunity
Pokemon Move Set: Swords Dance, Slash, Double Team, Close Combat
Bio: Coop was originally an egg that Jimmy discovered one day while running errands. It was left between two tall and large trees, hidden out of sight. Knowing Jimmy couldn't just leave the egg like this, alone and without a guardian, he decided to bring it back with him to the shelter. As an egg, things were easy, no one in the shelter was the wiser. Then the egg hatched, and Coop was born. It became harder to hide Coop since the shelter had a no pokemon policy, but somehow they managed until Jimmy turned 12, the age where he went out on his own journey. Both of them have a strong bond together, like brothers. They can read each other like the back of their hands and paws.

Name: Annie
Species: Altaria/ Natural Cure
Sex: Female
Pokemon Move Set: Sing, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam, Roost
Bio: Annie is calm and poised, even in situations that would often cause panic. When she panics, thats when you know things are seriously bad, and I mean seriously. Due to this, even when Jimmy isn't there to guide, Altaria can handle it's own in battle. On many occasians Altaria has even been confused as a wild pokemon, leading to a pretty funny series of events later.

Name: Loco
Species: Lombre/ Swift Swim
Pokemon Move Set: Rain Dance, Protect, Waterfall, Energy Ball
Bio: Loco in a sense, is probably the chillest of the group. Loco is rather free spirited but has a tendency to slack around. Loco and fun are a perfect match and although unethical, Loco incorporates his own type of fun into his pokemon battles. Jimmy rarely approves of this, but he can't help but find it funny at times.

Name: Toby
Species: Zigzagoon
Pokemon Move Set: Headbutt, Dig, Rest, Swift
Bio: Toby is rather curious and easily distracted. Unless in battle, Toby finds it hard to concentrate, it's like he has pokemon ADHD. Jimmy and Toby met on the day of his birth. A friend of Jimmy's had breed a bunch of eggs, and the day he had come over to visit, the eggs had all hatched, releasing a litter of Ziggy's. One of them seemed to have taken a liking towards Jimmy, and his friend gave it to him as a gift.

Bio
Jimmy was born during the era of Team Magma and Aqua. In fact, he was born to Aqua grunts in Lilycove City. Once Hoenn authority found out his parents were affiliated with Team Aqua, they confiscated Jimmy at the age of five and placed him in a shelter within Fallarbor Town, far away from his birthplace. The children were kept well fed, but the shelter itself was far from paradise. The main reason why they were fed so well was because the children(including Jimmy) were often forced to do serious and extreme labor work on the farmland for hours and hours with little to no breaks. In a way, the work was sort of a blessing in disguise, preparing him for his journey, at least the physical aspect. His physical condition was nothing to worry about but it took him nearly a year to get the mental aspect of traveling down. Along the way, he was finally reunited with his parents, now retired grunts. They had met in Lilycove and instantly recognized Jimmy even after all the years. After he found out that they were Aqua, deep down inside, he began to grow a resentment towards them. Unable to deal with his oncoming feelings, he began to hide them under a nonchalant and "chill" personality, much unlike his old self. This eventually became a trend and Jimmy started hiding all of his frustrations and sadness in life within him. Flaunting that nice, sometimes fake smile and his "chill" attitude you would think he'd have no complications in his life at all. After awhile Jimmy realized he shouldn't be doing this and began to release his pent up emotions by training alongside his pokemon, especially Coop. The two would often spare to help Jimmy deal and forget, although this probably wasn't the best solution as it left him with countless scars spread out over the length of his body. Even without the issues and harbored emotions, Jimmy still retains the nonchalant attitude which often gives people the wrong impression about him and his battling skills.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I almost put a sign up in the IC thread but then I found this one haha.

Spoiler:

NEW MEMBER ZOMG!!

QutooooooooooooooooooOoooOoOOOoooOOoOOoOOOO!!!

~

Anyways, -Sam, assuming you're accepted into this RP, you'll find that we're a close-knit group of four (five if you are accepted) members roleplaying as a group. We've become a bit of a family in that sense. Hoping your character runs into ours!

~TokushiAkio

Years
@ Sam:
I've Reviewed your team and application.
It's very detailed and well made. No issues with your starting team either.

Sam, Welcome to Lethia!

-Late Applicant? No worries!-
Sorry if this seems like were bouncing you around for this bit, but you can skip your post on arriving to Lethia and your qualification battle. In a sense, you may post as if you already been on Lethia for the past 4 days and meet up with us.

How you dive in is completely up to you.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, come meet up with us! We're going to go see the big show tonight!

doge

???
Years
I don't think Jimmy is going to make it in time to see the big show. Skipping the whole battle and arrival thing just wouldn't seem right to me. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back