• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Majora's Mask Discussion Thread (aka the world is ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The world will end because you silly Americans can't do day-month-year or year-month-day. :<

Inevitably if Jesus walks out of a burning sky on that day, I really hope to see some of you guys on the other side... to be more descriptive: a place with fluffy clouds, milkshake waterfall, etc etc. Though I really hope that doesn't happen and our demise is brought to us by powerful alien overlords who need a new planet to live on.
Your vision of heaven sounds like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory

Zet

Years
We're all doomed. Might as well start playing something fitting

Spoiler:

Or have a countdown timer version: http://www.terriblefate.com/ :P

P.S. Aussie here. There's a bright ball of fire in the sky, NASA has informed me that is called a Sun, and that we shouldn't panic because it signals that is it a period of time known as daylight.

Your vision of heaven sounds like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory

best version of heaven you've ever heard, yeah?

Last edited:

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
P.S. Aussie here. There's a bright ball of fire in the sky, NASA has informed me that is called a Sun, and that we shouldn't panic because it signals that is it a period of time known as daylight.

So that's what that is. Here I was panicking over nothing.

Sir Codin

Just so you guys know, that terriblefate website is just a promotion for a MM fan album.
Yeah, I know.

Still, I'm having WAY too much fun. XD

Last edited:
Years
So, where are the disasters? Where are the solar flares? Where is the pole reversal? Where is Nibiru? Where are the crust destroying earthquakes?

Once again, doomsday theorists are wrong. Bring me the head of Patrick Geryl, Robert Bast and every doomsday fearmonger so we can ridicule them! Or at least let me laugh at their faces.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
And while we're at it, move the 2012 film to the disaster/comedy genre, and bring us the heads of the producers who made that film.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I live in a frequent EQ area, most of them we can't feel but it would have been slightly amusing to have a 4.0 (one that you can slightly feel but doesn't shake enough to cause damage) today. Oh well!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Well, today has come & gone for the most part without any ill effects. That can only mean one thing: The people who thought that the Mayans predicted the end of the world to be at this exact date are nothing more than paranoid schizophrenics.

The Mayans have died off before they could come up with another calender, so we can't say for sure what they had in mind past that era. But one thing is for sure. Humanity cannot predict the world's ending, as it's impossible.

Thus, my bottom line is, the end of a calender from an ancient civilization =/= the end of the world for all of mankind. With that, another apocalypse conspiracy theory bites the dust.

& for those who committed suicide today because you believed in this actually happening, this is my parting gift for you in the afterlife, as you all have made a fatal mistake, literally.

Now, mind locking this thread up, please? I've had more than enough of this nonsense, & I'm very sure everyone else did too.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
As much as I'm confused by Blade_of_darkness' rather hasty diagnosis of schizophrenia for anyone who believed that the world would end, I agree that now is as good a time as any to bring this thread to a close. Congratulations to everyone who survived, and a special thanks to everyone who took the initiative to explain to us all that the world did, in fact, not end! Your assistance was greatly appreciated by anyone who was uncertain of whether they were alive or not, and indeed, whether the ending of the Mayan calendar did in fact signal the end of all existence! I'll be sure to find you for assistance during my confusion come the next post-apocolyptic PokéCommunity browsing session I have! And with that,

-closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back