• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The battle challenge can be done both as single battles and double battles if that helps. But of course you can't access that until you beat the storyline haha. I myself have never done the battle challenge because its 100 straight battles of pure patience (according to a Let's Play I watched) but maybe some day. Would have to replay Colosseum myself before I can do so though since my old file corrupted. That or finish the file that I was doing the Challenge on back when there was an event challenge for XD and Colosseum.

Thaaat said if you do end up doing a Let's Play let me know Ozzy! I would love to check it out and watch it. ♥

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

I completed it one time on XD and won myself a Cyndaquil :3 This was before HG/SS were even revealed, so I was quite ecstatic to get such a rare Pokémon (I also didn't know that the starters' first evo were available in Colosseum).
Thaaat said if you do end up doing a Let's Play let me know Ozzy! I would love to check it out and watch it. ♥
I would also love to check it out :D It's been a long time since I've last played Colosseum, so I have forgotten most of the gameplay. I don't even think I ever finished it back when I owned it...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
SPIN-OFF RANKING LIST!
PMD series > Conquest > Pokemon Rangers > Colo/XD >Battle Revo/Stadiums > Dash/Trozei/Misc.

Did I miss anything? Anyone else agree? Anyone else want to see a Conquest LP?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Apparently there have been a lot of Hoenn references in-game so I wouldn't be surprised! I'm sure Gamefreak knows how much the fans want them so hopefully we'll see them soon.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014

I honestly don't get why people want a Hoenn remake, I mean I understand an update to Hoenn would be interesting but the main reason why they remade Kanto and Johto was so Gen I and Gen II Pokemon could be caught and traded to the newer Gens.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I just thought...what would happen if GF just remade the Gen IV games this gen and skipped Gen III? I know this won't happen but...what if?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
uhh you said 48 again...

It could happen but don't bet on it, in fact I wouldn't bet on anymore generations getting remade

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I don't think they have any reason to remake the Gen III games other than fan requests since they're still compatible with older current consoles, but I can see them wanting to bring them up to DS standard given that the 3DS has lost the GBA slot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not to mention that it looks like XY will have the majority the Pokemon for capture. It's not like third gen where they needed to have FRLG to get Kanto Pokemon + Colosseum for Johto and then fourth gen when they needed HGSS for (once again) Johto Pokemon. It would be neat but I wouldn't bank on it until it happens if it ever does.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mm that's true haha. Though honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there's a game tying together all the regions at some point - it seems like a great way to round off the series and given there's only 70 or so new Pokémon being added this time I wouldn't be surprised if that happened soon. Maybe they're slowly phasing it out? :p

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014

Seriously this how you get all the Pokemon
FR/LG: Kanto
R/S: Hoenn
TRANSFER
HG/SS: Johto
D/P: Sinnoh
TRANSFER
B/W: Unova

Easy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Easy = play over 5 game fully? XD I prefer to spam Trade Corner and collect Pokémon that way - it's much quicker and they're so generous!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like the idea of being too lazy to complete a pokedex. Closest I have gotten since my Ruby version is completing the Regional Pokedex on Soul Silver.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've heard you can ge like 400+ pokemon before the elite four so ... i'm actually going to try catching pokemon throughout my journey and see how many pokemon I can get. :'D Though I'll only be using Kalos Pokemon on my actual team.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014

400+ But, wait... 150*3=450 yes that would be entirely possible since each Pokedex contains 150 Pokemon and there are only about 20 or so Pokemon exclusive to each region so 400 is entirely possible if the Boxes can handle it that is

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm been failing at catching Pokemon (only catch the ones I see I don't hunt for them) but still better than fifth gen i which i didn't even try :'D

Back