• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
Marowak evolves into Skeletank, and i haven't released the item that allows his evolution yet.

And I have to figure out a way to evolve to Politoad without trading.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Kublukhan looks a bit too big for a Kanghaskan baby...
Anyway looking good for the rest.
And the ghost eevee evolving through unhappyness makes sense, but the flying type :S

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Got the demo yesterday, up to Telmora Hovel.Its a great game! Cant wait till its finished!

EDIT: When does appoiera learn a fighting move? I mean-its lerned bite-but no fighting type moves! Also, when does Marowak evolve?

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Years
Appoiera doesn't learn any fighting moves on its own (Should probably fix that.), but he does learn TM moves.

Marowak evolves with a hold item that you can't get yet. I have to program it in.

Expect a new patch in the coming weeks. Was getting kinks done for the 6th gym.

thepsynergist

Years
Fly isn't in the game. The way it works is that you talk to the Pidgeot Flight Master in each major city to take you to places that you have gotten the badge for already.

And you get the Bike Voucher in the city with the 5th gym. Just give the guy a Pokedoll from the Mall.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Got the demo also yesterday and I think it's really nifty stuff you've made !

I had just a question though... how does the pokemons that in the original game needed trade to evolve now evolve ?
And what does "under special circumstances" mean in (for example) "Ourobore Normal/Dragon, Evolves from Dunsparce under special conditions". What are those special conditions ?

And a suggestion : why not, when all your team faints, instead of the "protecting his fainted pokemons from further harm" put something like "yelling and cursing at his fainted pokemons because of their incopetence" ?

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Years
For the special conditions, it will more than likely require a stone or level up in a certain place.

And I could have sworn I already had Silver say that when all his Pokemon fainted. I'll get right on that.

thepsynergist

Years
You can get one if you do the quest line in the Pokemon Center after the cave you fight Red in.

Not sure if that is in the current patch, or the one I'm working on. It's been a while since I had a patch out.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Well that's rather confusing for the evolutions...
is there / will there be any evolution guide ?

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I just realised that when you use crunch its suposed to lower the defence, not the special defence.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
hey, wanted to let you know, your gonna need to upload to a different site. the US government shut down megaupload

thepsynergist

Years
I am aware of this.

I guess it'll be down until next patch. I'm in the process of repairing my desktop computer. Once it's fixed, I can work on it again.

I already have a site host in mind, so just wait til I get it up. All my subscribers on Youtube already know, I just forgot to post it here.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2020
whats your youtube. i need to sub you. and alright. just wanted to make sure you knew, this is still the best pokemon fan made game ive played

Back