• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
No thanks I am already going blind, but do you have any brain bleach?
I thought I had some, but when I used it I couldn't remember where I put it.

Also remember when the mear mention of brain/eye bleach would get this thread locked for going off topic?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
eyebleach1hw0.png
Nah, don't need any. I'm already half-blind as it is. :D ...oh? You're out of this stuff already? Shame... :\

@saifors: I DON'T KNOW ITS SO HORRIBLE AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

...I'm ok now. :D *hears ultra sharp sword, looks to the left* O.O'Please put the sword away. You did not hear that. Return to your computing activities. :D

...Crap. I think Corna's melting my brain. :( Please beat the elite 4 so that we can leave this madness behind us. DX I'M LOSING IT!!!

???: ...Madness?

@???: ...Stay out of this. :\

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Alright guys, going to be playing some more Quartz soon. THERE'S NO WAY THE ELITE FOUR CAN BE WORSE THAN WHAT WE'VE SEEN THUS FAR, RIGHT? Right?

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Alright guys, going to be playing some more Quartz soon. THERE'S NO WAY THE ELITE FOUR CAN BE WORSE THAN WHAT WE'VE SEEN THUS FAR, RIGHT? Right?
Heh, just you wait, they've got something up their sleeve. It wouldn't be Corna without it.

I'm just waiting to see Baro himself pop up as the Champion. You know it would be...aw, who am I kidding, it'd be terrible! That would mean he really IS running Corna!

Hm....

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019

Oh the Elite Four is going to be fun... well more for us than Steven.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Are you questioning the powers of "The Sorcerer Baro"? What you've seen may be nothing compared to the abominations to come! Also how did the E4 beat you? Does it mean that you'll have to go on an abomintion killing spree?

mew_nani

Years
Guys... the Elite Four unapologetically kicked my ass right out of there
Good thing this isn't a nuzlocke run, eh? The world would have been doomed... :paranoid:

...aww heck. It already is. :\ Worry not, for we all know that the Elite 4 are using Baro's powers to strengthen their abominations just for the purpose of facing you. YOU WILL OVERCOME THEM. :) (Or else we will all die.) :(

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
You can do it! For your freedom from the sanity restraints of Corna, you must prevail!! Or something like that.

But if you're there any longer, you'll start saying things like "THE BADDLE HAS JUSD BEGUN!!1!" and stuff.

Yuoaman

Years
Sorry for not being very timely with these last updates, guys - there was sort of a family issue and I spent a few days away from my computer.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Sorry for not being very timely with these last updates, guys - there was sort of a family issue and I spent a few days away from my computer.
No problemo, we understand.
Oh gosh, I'm starting to sound Cornian D:

mew_nani

Years
... D: THERE'S A WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?!?! OH GOD! (:laugh:)

@Yuoaman: Worry not. We all understand. Just get the heck out as fast as possible. :D

???: I want my Black Materia...

Me: ...:\ You better hurry, he isn't gonna shut up anytime soon. :\ *points to figure standing in the back of the room*

Yuoaman

Years
Okay, yeah - update tonight. It's happening.

...once the images upload of course... and I actually get the writing of it finished. But yeah, sorry for the wait.

And that website doesn't exist - IT IS JUST A FIGMENT OF MY CRAZED MIND, OKAY? OKAY.

mew_nani

Years
HALLELUJA!!! (four words rule my foot. :\)

Sadly it appears we are too late to save your poor shattered mind. :( PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STILL IN THERE, AND THAT BARO HAS NOT WON!!! :'(

Yuoaman

Years
Alright, update guy is here. And that website is obvious some sort of propaganda piece made by Baro the Cornian government.

UPDATE 54
Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
Aww man. So close to victory... I had your victory picture finished and everything... :'(

Don't give up, man. DON'T GIVE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

(P.S. Buy loads of revives and full restores/hyper potions/max potions/whatever healing item you can afford. Also spam Thunder Wave like there's no tommorow. Hey, it helped me beat Lance with an extremely underleveled team once. :))

(Spam Sandstorm and Hail too. And accuracy-reducing moves. And Protect. And etc.)

(And whose Perica? I don't remember her... :paranoid:)

Last edited:

Yuoaman

Years
Aww man. So close to victory... I had your victory picture finished and everything... :'(

Don't give up, man. DON'T GIVE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

(P.S. Buy loads of revives and full restores/hyper potions/max potions/whatever healing item you can afford. Also spam Thunder Wave like there's no tommorow. Hey, it helped me beat Lance with an extremely underleveled team once. :))

(Spam Sandstorm and Hail too. And accuracy-reducing moves. And Protect. And etc.)

(And whose Perica? I don't remember her... :paranoid:)

Perica showed up at that temple in the jungle talking about how that crazy french scientist stole that legendary's egg guy.

Back