• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Right now, most of my attention is being focused on Darksiders 2. I managed to platinum the original the other day, so now I'm working on the sequel, which I've not played before. I've always quite liked the concept of playing as the Four Horseman and the general premise and, after the original's cliffhanger ending, I'm interested to see where this one is going to take it. I'm enjoying how much more fluid Death is than War when it comes to combat and general exploration, though.

I'm also giving Tales of the Abyss another chance to impress me. I got it over a year ago, put it down at some point, and it's just now occurred to me to pick it up again. Starting a new game, because the only thing I can remember is how much I hate Luke...hmmm, maybe that's why I put it down in the first place.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Right now, most of my attention is being focused on Darksiders 2. I managed to platinum the original the other day, so now I'm working on the sequel, which I've not played before. I've always quite liked the concept of playing as the Four Horseman and the general premise and, after the original's cliffhanger ending, I'm interested to see where this one is going to take it. I'm enjoying how much more fluid Death is than War when it comes to combat and general exploration, though.

I'm also giving Tales of the Abyss another chance to impress me. I got it over a year ago, put it down at some point, and it's just now occurred to me to pick it up again. Starting a new game, because the only thing I can remember is how much I hate Luke...hmmm, maybe that's why I put it down in the first place.

I'm currently playing the 3DS port of Tales of the Abyss and boy is Luke annoying. I'm also focusing on Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D(The port/remake does not disappoint.).

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
im back to Oblivion...i cant seem to get tired of this game lol i plugged over 350 hours over 3 or less years and it still feels as fun as the first day. i might have to admit i like it better than morrowind and skyrim,making it my favorite game of all time.

also playing Dark Souls,Quake 4,Quake Wars,Sacred 2(yes i STILL play)and Minecraft 360

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Darksiders II and Shadow Era.

I have finished main campaign of DSII, started an NG+ game on Apocalyptic difficulty. Also, started Argul's Tomb DLC.

Almost a year started playing SE. Right now waiting for the expansion to be released and playing a few games every day still. It is a CCG. Collectible Card Game. Also a DCG, Digital Card Game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just about to get back into playing the Witcher 2 for my second play through, and Skyrim for my 3rd. Looking to get some newer games though such as AC3. But mainly playing Skyrim anticipating the new DLC in December.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Record of Agarest War and Zone of the Enders HD Collection (First game currently). RoAW isn't really user friendly with the sim dating elements, as sometimes the affection rises or falls completely random (as in, without me choosing a wrong option). And most choices are kinda, choose your way to destination, which kinda cuts some content if you choose the wrong path (aka the one with least events). But I guess that the game kinda wants you to replay it and try different combinations of descendants.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I've been working on Tales of Destiny (Director's Cut) for about 2 weeks. Taking a lot a longer than I expected, but I want to finish since I only got so far in the original version.

Also playing Black 2 on the side.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Crash Bandicoot 2 [PSOne Classics on Vita]
-Crash Team Racing [PSOne Classics on Vita]
-Metal Gear Solid [PSOne Classics on Vita]
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss [Vita]
-Trauma Center: Second Opinion [Wii]
-Little King's Story [Wii]
-Rhythm Paradise [DS]
-Rhythm Heaven Fever [Wii] (DS game is the European version but I got the USA version of the Wii game.)
-New Super Mario Bros. Wii [Wii]
-F-Zero GX [GCN compatibility on Wii]

Good time for video games. Break from the usual time-consuming ones to play the games that are easy to pick-up and play.

On-hold:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection [PS3]
Persona 3 FES [PS2]
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne [PS2] (I'm in the final dungeon for this one but don't feel like playing it.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The only game that I'm playing right now is Guild Wars 2.

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
-black ops 2 because im a sore loser and my friends made me buy it
-nhl 12(hockey is a dying sport...)
-yu-gi-oh online

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
Persona 4 - I love this game too dam much....
Black Ops 2 - Mostly because everyone else and there cat is playing it. Zombies is still fun tho.
Happy Wars - It like LoL for the Xbox 360.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Fate/Stay Night visual novel, and playing League of Legends on my smurf. c:
>intrigued when you said LoL for 360. -3-;;

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
STILL playing Sacred 2....also on skyrim,last remnant(friggin awesome game),command and conquer red alert 3, and a little oblivion every now and then.

....i haz no lyfe

Years
Playing through Dragon Age Origins again and trying to finish up Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Also making (very slow) progress in Golden Sun.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm currently playing my game I just got today: Epic Mickey the Power of Two for the Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back