View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2013 (4:17 AM).
Hoenn in 3D!

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3 View Post
But I don't see why they don't just go to the Wii and put the games on that. It will make the graphics a lot better for one and give the game something else.

Alright they want it being a handheld but theres only so much a handheld console can be evolved before it reaches it maximum.
You should read up on why they feel like a handheld is best fit for the main games of the series. ;) Also, why release for the Wii when that's already gotten the boot for some time now? If you mean the Wii U, I repeat that first sentence I said. It's not like the Wii U isn't going to get some amazing spin-offs; spin offs are always all over the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
Hey, I might not agree with the OP, I am just sparking discussion! :P

The games industry has to move forward and the gamers have to follow, so some people could just see this as a 'normal' thing to happen. But with the lack of DS games, is it fair?
Lack of DS games in what respect? Pokemon-wise, the DS has an overabundance of it; a 3DS main title announcement has been overdue really. :P That wasn't meant for a personal attack either, just a response to that saying in general.

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922