• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Hi, is anyone able to help me I am trying to get to Faraway Island but do not know where to get the map. I have beaten the Elite 4 and got the other maps as well just not the map to Faraway Island. Is there a person or quest I need to complete to get that map? Thanks

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
Why do the Pok?mon sprites look so weird? They're all way too high, the enemy sprites should be with their feets at the center of the circle, whilst your Pok?mon should be just aligned with the bottom border, the sprite cuts there for that reason.

Do i have to do that myself with all the Pok?mon?

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Bump. Bringing this question again. Does anyone know where to find the map to get to Faraway Island? I caught most legendaries already, just missing those on the island. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
Hey can anybody please tell me if sneasel still evolves by leveling up with razor claw in this game?
Please anybody

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 11, 2018
Please just tell me the location of razor claw please?
If not then can someone tell me how to replace it with an item by editing in pbs?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Please just tell me the location of razor claw please?
If not then can someone tell me how to replace it with an item by editing in pbs?

HellBlaze,

I sent you a PM for the instructions to get Weaville and Razor Claw. Hope it helps. Btw if you know a way to get to Faraway Island, please let me know. I want to catch the remaining legendaries.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 10, 2017
HellBlaze,

I sent you a PM for the instructions to get Weaville and Razor Claw. Hope it helps. Btw if you know a way to get to Faraway Island, please let me know. I want to catch the remaining legendaries.

Thanks

To get the map, you need to go back to night city and talk to the girl that asks you questions and comtinue on the with the stuffs she tells you. you will get the map at the end of the mini quest. i think. and if you could tell me how to get to get to the the place with like all the legendaries. the place that the owner of the boat wont take you, there is where i need to go but idk how to get their, so plz tell me if you know. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 26, 2017
Could please increase the catching rate for legendary pokemon... It is really hard to catch them all... already spend 50 ultra ball for just a red bar deoxys.....

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
hi, iam new here, i just want to know, can anyone tell me where i can found froakie?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
hi, can you tell me where to found tm earthquake?
i cant found it anywhere

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2018
Hey there, i'm having a great time over the first hours of gameplay. Good job!

A question: The learnset moves are based in what generation? i'm pretty sure is based on 5 but a confirmation would be nice!

Great day to everyone!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 20, 2018
How dobyou patch this game i have an android device and im ising My Boy emu and androzip

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Many questions
1. Wheres Regirock?
2. Is there only 1 encounter with Red and what happened to Oak?
3. Whats with Blue and again....only 1 encounter with Gold?
4. What about the ruins in desert?
5. How do I get into the Aura Cave? The part where you cant go in because its too creepy or something...
6. How do I get into the Ruins of Team Aqua on Mt. Priest??? They wont let me in...
7. What about Team Magma and Team Rocket?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 31, 2018
Its March,2018 and I have stumbled upon my love for Pokemon ONCE AGAIN! Its that time of year where a 19 year old girl typically falls into when she becomes EXTREMELY bored! I am going to be playing this new Pokemon Hack with extreme anticipation of the new adventures that is to come in this hack! I have only read the summary and plot and cant wait to play. I will update as often as I can 🤗

-Charlotte

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
Hey I'm really enjoying this game thanks!

Quick question: Is there a way to obtain hidden abilities? I love some pokemon+ability combinations and it'd be great to be able to obtain them. I tried searching for the info before I asked this question but I wasn't able to find the answer.

Cheers!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Any time I try to battle Cueball Toby (he sends out his gligar and I send out my pokemon) on Route 17, I get an error. I'm currently running Version 15 on June 4th, 2018. I'm not sure if there's been an update that fixed this, but I hope it will be soon. For now, though, I'm going to skip battling him.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
Hey I was wondering if Zoroark has a mega evolution or if Lucario just has an advantage of the starters

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
It doesn't look like this would be a bump, sooo...

It looks like I'm stuck because I don't have the Strength HM and I need Strength to progress anywhere! Please, where's the Strength HM??

Back