• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mod Reviews

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
You sound so dumb right now. I can't even tell if you're being serious or you're just one giant poor excuse of a troll. In which case, the former trolls of PC that now rest in peace in our banned yard are rolling in their graves. If what Geoff said is true, I'd LOVE to see what ridiculous things you've said in PAD... I don't think I can even take you seriously any more. Knowing that the admins feel the same way makes me feel amazing.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Just to clarify with Lerroux: Am I being reviewed as well?

I mean, I was only modded two days ago so there really isn't much to review but a simple answer will really help me sleep easier at night.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Just to clarify with Lerroux: Am I being reviewed as well?

I mean, I was only modded two days ago so there really isn't much to review but a simple answer will really help me sleep easier at night.
You're a moderator. This thread is to announce that I'm doing moderator reviews. So yes, you qualify for review. I will keep that in mind, though.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
They're too busy complaining to each other about me and attacking me in PAD. I wouldn't expect them any time soon. Maybe if they did this in the time they've been here, I wouldn't be doing it now and looking like the bad guy.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well I'm just going to do something useful for the forums and derail this thread completely.

Here, have a song:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Given your responses to some other threads, you don't seem to take your job here very seriously. Maybe I need to find someone who does.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
One of the problems with that is that promoting from within only results to similar problems. No, that isn't what I'm going to do. I'm going to have to bring in someone else entirely.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
If he demotes any of you, I will personally re-promote you. I tried to do it for Fabio and Syd but they were too disgusted to come back as long as he's still on staff.
You can't blame them, to be frank.

And what's the bet any new people brought in will actually like how things are going recently? If most HQ people don't, and most mods don't, then...

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
They have no choice but to like what I'm doing. I'm doing it for the good of the community, after all.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can't blame them, to be frank.

And what's the bet any new people brought in will actually like how things are going recently? If most HQ people don't, and most mods don't, then...

Or he's just demoting people that disagree with him, and the new mods will owe him so they won't disagree with him.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You're a moderator. This thread is to announce that I'm doing moderator reviews. So yes, you qualify for review. I will keep that in mind, though.

You can't be serious. He's been on the job for a couple of days. Give him a week to settle in, then you can review him.

Anyways, um, my review sir....I'd like to know.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015

You can't be serious. He's been on the job for a couple of days. Give him a week to settle in, then you can review him.

Anyways, um, my review sir....I'd like to know.
He's a moderator in the most popular forum on this site. I'm sure he can mange just fine without someone sticking their nose in other people's business like you're doing. Remember, you mod New Users, not Emulation. There are more than enough opportunities for him to get something to do in that forum.

Reviews will be posted shortly.

Back